Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why my impression was about the phone. It looked as tho it had been tossed out a window and missed the dumpster.
That's also why I've suggested to the family that they search the wash/LA river area tomorrow.

More than one person in transport vehicle?

It was completely around the back of the building, almost directly behind it. Mr. Mistivon said it would be maybe a fifty yard walk. It was kind of in the center of a parking lot. He got a couple of pics, let me upload them

How far exactly (feet) from outside the goodwill door?

And do we know for sure for sure this is her phone.

Jumping off your post, re: the items found, it is common for abductors to chuck the stuff, hence Tim Bosma etc....
How dang coincidental is it that dogs trailed her scent and lo and behold, evidence of her being in those exact places matches perfectly with the evidence left behind....

Too many coincidences for the dogs to be wrong. JMO

Family has been making pleas on every channel that will show them. Not sure why LE hasn't released a statement. Thoughts?

Do you know for sure they don't have any surveiillance? It's standard procedure to do this, in addition to canvassing, etc. There is a detectivr assigned to te case, I would assume they have and are doing this, just asking... it takes time to a. Collect / getthe subpoenas,
b. go through all the footage, some has to be enhanced, etc etc.

I'm the next question here is when will there be a PC, update from LE. Even to just show their face and say we are working on it,but can not release info in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation.

LE can we get a PC?

Will the family go on the news with a plea?

How dang coincidental is it that dogs trailed her scent and lo and behold, evidence of her being in those exact places matches perfectly with the evidence left behind....

Too many coincidences for the dogs to be wrong. JMO

Thank you Gigtu. :heart:

It was completely around the back of the building, almost directly behind it. Mr. Mistivon said it would be maybe a fifty yard walk. It was kind of in the center of a parking lot. He got a couple of pics, let me upload them
What if.......hmmmmmm..... Do we know everything we need to know about anyone and everyone who works at GW and has access to the back doors? What about all those businesses with doors leading to that dumpster behind GW? Where is the nearest homeless camp?

Yes. I have thought that everything we are going off of could be wrong. I realize dogs are fallible and even if those items are hers, it doesn't mean she walked there.
The only known is that she walked left out of GW.
It's a pretty certain that she went into Jons and a pretty certain with witness accounts that she went into the church.
She could have been taken right in their back parking lot.
I know :(

That's what I still don't get. If she was telling the truth to her sister, about wanting to smoke a cig---why didn't she just go smoke one in her car, or right outside the GW, under the awning, where it was warm and well lit? Why walk all the way down to Jons?

Has a ra in ls's case been ruled out. And other recent incidents. That's my question.

:eek:fftobed:
Sorry for the multiple posts.

So, mistivon, maybe she did voluntarily leave? Im not usually so optimistic in these cases, but could be possible here imo from what youre saying. Jmo.

That's why my impression was about the phone. It looked as tho it had been tossed out a window and missed the dumpster.
That's also why I've suggested to the family that they search the wash/LA river area tomorrow.

The local Fire Dept has been doing lots of patrols and such right down at the LA river because of the homeless encampments and the rain swollen moving waters there.

I bet if they knew about Maricella they would pay special attention to any clothing or evidence of her case.

Exactly. It was raining. Why not just sit in the car? I'm not sure that's what she planned to do...unless maybe she wanted to get a drink or something? Just thought she'd run into Jon's to get something first? If the dogs are accurate, although again, they stress that it was an old scent in a high traffic area so she COULD have gone to the car, why didn't she go to the car first? Maybe she went to the car and just grabbed one cigarette? I do that. But if she was going into Jons to buy something, wouldn't she take her purse?
There's just so very much that doesn't make sense. I definitely believe someone got her. I just don't know the how, where, when or why :(

That's what I still don't get. If she was telling the truth to her sister, about wanting to smoke a cig---why didn't she just go smoke one in her car, or right outside the GW, under the awning, where it was warm and well lit? Why walk all the way down to Jons?

I saw a Forensic Files where a woman was abducted from a shopping parking lot. The perp ended up being on footage the same day in another store connected to the strip mall, he was scoping out women all day. What other stores are in the center. It just seems common sense and standard procedure LE is looking into this. They have to, it's their job. I'm asking how do we know they are NOT investigating? They have to be...

LE does feel the pressure to solve a case though when there is community pressure on them.

Could it be possible? yes. Maybe I shouldn't have put it as my second choice, tho, because I just don't see her leaving Sara there. Although, maybe she's not being truthful. Maybe Mari told her she was going to go score real quick and Sara's afraid to tell people that. There are just too many questions. I just don't see her purposely abandoning Sara there.

Has a ra in ls's case been ruled out. And other recent incidents. That's my question.

:eek:fftobed:
Sorry for the multiple posts.

So, mistivon, maybe she did voluntarily leave? Im not usually so optimistic in these cases, but could be possible here imo from what youre saying. Jmo.

What if.......hmmmmmm..... Do we know everything we need to know about anyone and everyone who works at GW and has access to the back doors? What about all those businesses with doors leading to that dumpster behind GW? Where is the nearest homeless camp?

Again, this would be standard procedure upon initial response to a mp call. Last seen location, list of employees...

(Talking out loud, sorry)

Thinking about Jessica Heeringa now...(smoking, back doors)

Way out there kind of thing...
On Maricela's FB page she shows on April 13, 2014 she traveled to:
Rome, Italy
Milan, Italy
Veneto
Naples, Italy
Austria
Munich, Germany
Paris, France
Switzerland
Then states: "I feel like traveling to Europe again"

Did she travel at some point in time to Europe? Whom did she travel with? That's an expensive tour. Does she have a passport?

Exactly. It was raining. Why not just sit in the car? I'm not sure that's what she planned to do...unless maybe she wanted to get a drink or something? Just thought she'd run into Jon's to get something first? If the dogs are accurate, although again, they stress that it was an old scent in a high traffic area so she COULD have gone to the car, why didn't she go to the car first? Maybe she went to the car and just grabbed one cigarette? I do that. But if she was going into Jons to buy something, wouldn't she take her purse?
There's just so very much that doesn't make sense. I definitely believe someone got her. I just don't know the how, where, when or why :(

Thats what I have a hard time putting together---the sequence of events to match the found belongings.

If her cell was outside behind Jons, did that happen BEFORE she went to the church?? I can't figure out a believable scenario for that.

If some one accosted her and took her phone, then why would she run through that dark parking lot/alleyway to the church, and not run to the much closer back door of Jons?

So did she throw the phone away herself and then run to the church? OR did the phone end up there AFTER she went to the church? Maybe she returned to the back of Jon's after leaving the church, before going to Kaiser?

Nearby wooded areas? Up to 60 miles out.
Sheds, abandoned houses, wells, bridges, fields, ditches all that ****.
Man, I think I need a loooong break from WS. Sorry if I sound like a lunatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnp625