Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are bars of Xanax? And how is the prescribed? I have panic disorder and was prescribed it but I didn't like the way it made me feel, so I just use Ativan when I have an attack. When I had Xanax it was pills.

Is there any word on the phones? One was smashed and the other was dead, correct? Which was which? Which one was blowing up on the day she went missing? Whoever was blowing up her phone is the key to this whole thing, I can feel it.

In the Goodwill footage, you can hear the sister in the background talking about the music. She says they were listening to music on the phone in the car and it was still playing when they went in the store. She told her to turn the music off. She also says those "idiots" are wrong saying it was ringing. Well, I don't generally consider myself an idiot, and I think most of us would have understood the context of the music, if that info was given from the beginning. So, that being said, I don't think her phone was ringing. In the footage, she is never looking at her phone in her purse. I think the music was on from the car.

In the Goodwill footage, you can hear the sister in the background talking about the music. She says they were listening to music on the phone in the car and it was still playing when they went in the store. She told her to turn the music off. She also says those "idiots" are wrong saying it was ringing. Well, I don't generally consider myself an idiot, and I think most of us would have understood the context of the music, if that info was given from the beginning. So, that being said, I don't think her phone was ringing. In the footage, she is never looking at her phone in her purse. I think the music was on from the car.

My daughter plays music on her phone too. But if she gets a call the phone beeps, even while the music plays, so she knows someone is trying to reach her.

I think calling people idiots might be an indication of 'too much protesting' of a sensitive subject?

Yes I would have to agree that calling people idiots an extremely poor choice of words, especially because the description of the phone playing music was not clear at all. The only thing that I'd worry about is that name calling people who are trying to help seems like it could potentially push people away.

I think the sister may have recanted that part of the story.

Some experience here. Having been once addicted to my prescription meds, I would run out before my refill and get so sick. Out of body creepy crawly sick. When you feel that way, you would be willing to trust anybody who says they have what you need. If ex was in debt to dealers and skipped town and dealers consider MG and ex's "account" as one, they will go after whichever of the two that is available.

I know when you can't find that fix, xanax makes the creepy crawlies go away so you can sleep. If she was going thru opiate withdrawl and couldnt get any and was sick, its the next best thing. Like I said before, you will call anybody to see if you can score when you are sick and she may have called ex's dealer who tricked her into meeting them. The withdrawls may have been why church said she looked sick.

Many heroin users, after detoxing on purpose or simply not being able to score, will use too much when they do heroin again for the first time.

It said she was dismissed from the methadone clinic. Around here you get dismissed for a urine test that is positive for any other opiates other than methadone. If you get caught selling in the parking lot, you get arrested. The only people who get to take their methadone "to go" are the ones who have been there an extensive time period and have had all clean urine tests.

I do know some people who do crush their xanax and snort it if they feel really bad simply so it works faster.

I would be happy to answer any questions on this topic if you all think it would help.

PS- clean and sober almost 2 years now!

I think the sister may have recanted that part of the story.

WHAT?!?!?! Really?? After we are all idiots, it was taken back? Oh, now I really need to know. It is quite hard to get anywhere when "facts" change.

In my scenario, the destination A delivery is a side job, not related to Postmates. Maybe some of these people find mules this way. Just a thought.
I know I have missed some posts...but do we know if Maricella went inside either restaurant alone? or..possibly her sister went in and Mariella spoke to someone at either without her sister hearing the conversation?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The bars are a xanax pill that is bar shaped. It's 2mg . That would equal 4 of the .25 pills in one dose.

Ok, thank you. I probably had a lower dosage. They were kinda ovalish and yellow. For some reason when I heard bars, I was thinking of acid paper. Yes, I'm a 70s gal.

Just catching up today and see the additional info has been given. Having confirmation that Maricela was only off her drug addiction for one year, I can believe she struggled when/if she was offered more. As much as you think you can say no, the pull often wins out and you take the "Gift", thinking "just this once". I don't doubt it was given at no charge the first time or two.... and she was going to be hooked again. Seems she may have tried to cover it from her sister knowing ....

If she had a bad reaction before and nearly died, I worry that she may have accidentally overdosed this time and was abandoned somewhere away from the area she disappeared from. I imagine hospitals have been contacted for an admission? I almost hope she is in a HT situation ... and we can still find her soon.

Pleae Maricela, send us a sign, anything, to guide us to you. :praying:

I think calling people idiots might be an indication of 'too much protesting' of a sensitive subject?

I tend to agree. That part at least seems clear. The phone call, then the departure into and around various parking lots as if looking for someone who is 'out in the parking lot' for example, not necessarily specific about which one. It seems obvious that smoking was not the purpose, and that the location was chosen deliberately rather than at random as initially suggested.

If the police have indeed been investigating since the beginning, then lets hope they obtained all of the possible CCTV footage before it was deleted and should by now have a good sense of the sequence of events, if not who took her.

Also thank you Trisha for answering the question.

Ok, thank you. I probably had a lower dosage. They were kinda ovalish and yellow. For some reason when I heard bars, I was thinking of acid paper. Yes, I'm a 70s gal.
This gave me a giggle :) Yes bars are rectangular and are scored so you can break them in to a .5 dose. For the record she may not have had bars but it's the most common form of xanax sold for recreational use.

Let's not be too hard on sis for calling us idiots. When my sister passed away I said much worse things to people in the heat of the moment. There's not much information to go on, so people are going to speculate, and a lot of those speculations are going to be incorrect. I can see why she got frustrated. I'm just glad she cleared it up and we're getting more cooperation from the family now.

It makes me very upset that from what we can tell the police didn't collect CCTV footage. That should have been a priority. I don't know what they were thinking.

This gave me a giggle :) Yes bars are rectangular and are scored so you can break them in to a .5 dose. For the record she may not have had bars but it's the most common form of xanax sold for recreational use.

Let's not be too hard on sis for calling us idiots. When my sister passed away I said much worse things to people in the heat of the moment. There's not much information to go on, so people are going to speculate, and a lot of those speculations are going to be incorrect. I can see why she got frustrated. I'm just glad she cleared it up and we're getting more cooperation from the family now.

I agree about sis saying idiots. I just cannot even imagine my feelings if I was in the same shoes as them. Obviously they have more info they're holding onto but I can also see people taking offense because so many just want to find her and will throw out any feasible scenario.

I've taken Xanax for years and am confident the only reason she'd leave them behind is if there was more or something better where she was going.
Xanax tablets and bars are small but I doubt she'd keep more than enough for personal use in a wallet. People don't like to buy ratty pills.
If I had to guess I'd say she bought more than the person had and she agreed to wait for delivery of the rest at the shopping center-as in seller had to take a ride to get the amount she wanted. This could've taken longer than she wanted to wait in the church and she got impatient.
If she was scared or worried taking Xanax makes sense, but if she was scared of her ex or his associates why deal with one?
The ex sounds like a real piece but in the year they were apart she might have met more bad news.

Some experience here. Having been once addicted to my prescription meds, I would run out before my refill and get so sick. Out of body creepy crawly sick. When you feel that way, you would be willing to trust anybody who says they have what you need. If ex was in debt to dealers and skipped town and dealers consider MG and ex's "account" as one, they will go after whichever of the two that is available.

I know when you can't find that fix, xanax makes the creepy crawlies go away so you can sleep. If she was going thru opiate withdrawl and couldnt get any and was sick, its the next best thing. Like I said before, you will call anybody to see if you can score when you are sick and she may have called ex's dealer who tricked her into meeting them. The withdrawls may have been why church said she looked sick.

Many heroin users, after detoxing on purpose or simply not being able to score, will use too much when they do heroin again for the first time.

It said she was dismissed from the methadone clinic. Around here you get dismissed for a urine test that is positive for any other opiates other than methadone. If you get caught selling in the parking lot, you get arrested. The only people who get to take their methadone "to go" are the ones who have been there an extensive time period and have had all clean urine tests.

I do know some people who do crush their xanax and snort it if they feel really bad simply so it works faster.

I would be happy to answer any questions on this topic if you all think it would help.

PS- clean and sober almost 2 years now!

BBM - good for you!

When did she get discharged from the methidone clinic? I think I missed that part? And How long ago was that? Is it possible she was using the church to sell out of and went to the church to sell and it went bad?

Excellent podcast,mistivon You did very well and came off sounding very sincere and just open enough for public purposes. The facts, and nothing but the facts, ma'am. It reinforced my desire to stick around until MG is home.

It makes me very upset that from what we can tell the police didn't collect CCTV footage. That should have been a priority. I don't know what they were thinking.

Yes it is sad.

The office where I work only holds footage between 18-30 days so I think it would be safe to assume that other businesses may have similar protocol for surveillance footage.
I do believe mistivon went around personally and inquired into which businesses in that general vicinity had security cameras and from what I recall, she was unable to obtain much useful information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay