Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about this case last night and thought about how frustrating this must be for mistivon. She is basically stuck in the middle. The family ultimately makes the decisions as what and how they want to go about releasing information. Many people would've gotten frustrated and bailed out by now but she didn't, that says a lot. It goes to show that all she wants is to find Maricela. I know I personally wouldn't have the patience for it!
Hopefully Maricela will be found and brought home soon!

I am not there and I'm already standoffish about adding any input. I don't have a clue what's going on any more than anyone else, I just have my hunches. And deep down in my gut I do think this is related to a drug deal, but I don't think it's anyone Maricela's family (except maybe Sara) has ever encountered before.

I am not there and I'm already standoffish about adding any input. I don't have a clue what's going on any more than anyone else, I just have my hunches. And deep down in my gut I do think this is related to a drug deal, but I don't think it's anyone Maricela's family (except maybe Sara) has ever encountered before.

I feel the same way.

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be confusing.
Same man. Two occasions. Once she was dropped off. Once they went and got her. Both in 2014.

ETA: I said they could not "march over there and get her" not because it was a different person but because he is no longer local.

After thinking about this part of it for awhile, I am backing off on my previous personal theory, that this ex is involved. At first I was suspicious because he had been holding her 'hostage' TWICE in the past. So of course he is going to be suspect now.

However, apparently, she did return to him at one time. So the pattern of abuse is not just his alone.

It appears that it is also a personal issue that she has been dealing with. She seems to be attracted to that type of situation, probably because of the symptoms of addiction. I am not blaming or judging her--just looking at the facts in an unbiased way. The past situation makes me wonder if she didn't possibly reach out to a similar type of rotten person, probably because of the access to drugs. I think she is alive, but not well.

:cry: :candle:

I agree has to do with a drug deal of some sort. Do we even know if any of the original info we were given is true? Was this an unplanned trip to goodwill? Were the supposedly post mates deliveries confirmed? Was it confirmed to be her choker that was found?

I don't recall if I posted this before but there was a facebook page and it's not there anymore so I'm surprised that there is no new news.

The initial Facebook page was shut down. The new page is Missing: Maricela Garcia

I don't recall if I posted this before but there was a facebook page and it's not there anymore so I'm surprised that there is no new news.

Post the link?

I agree that this is probably all due to a drug deal gone bad.

But what about her secret? (Or has that 'fact' been changed?) In the early days it was said MG had a secret. So whats the secret?

Can always search FB for Maricela Garcia, then select 'Pages' at the top of the search results. Should be right on top for ya
Page title: Missing: Maricela Garcia
@ or #: BringMaricelaHome

Hope that helps :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I agree that this is probably all due to a drug deal gone bad.

But what about her secret? (Or has that 'fact' been changed?) In the early days it was said MG had a secret. So whats the secret?

Good question. It's all so convoluted now that I can't keep track of the various stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The secret is Maricela's, and since she's missing we don't know the secret.

I wonder if her secret was that she had a new 'crush.' But she didn't want to share it because she knew her family would want to know all about that person. And she knew he would not pass muster.

Another possibility I wondered about, was if her secret was that she had a new 'job' opportunity---as a model or a performer---but again, she knew it would not be totally accepted by her protective family.

Still maintaining she had a secret.
Driving through the underbelly of Reseda and have been. It is so desolate and so overwhelming.

What does her sister think her secret might have been? What are her thoughts/ideas, if any? (Sorry if already answered.)

Eta: Mistivon, you are traveling some dark roads, make sure you balance it out with equal sunshine, this kind of stuff can take its toll, I speak from experience.

:sunshine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member