GUILTY CA - Matthew Muller for kidnap, rape of 30yo woman, Vallejo, 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What chaps me is that she is a medical professional. If she is truly a physical therapist- she has an earned doctoral degree for crying out loud! You have to smart at some level to accomplish that.

Sheesh.....

Physical Therapist does NOT necessarily mean she's a doctor. Here, PT's are like medical assistants. Either way it sounds like they both are in serious trouble; as they should be.

\/ Now let's find some people who are actually missing \/

Lt. Kenny Park appeared visibly upset as he addressed the media Wednesday night and said DH and her boyfriend, Aaron Quinn owe the community an apology. "If you can imagine devoting all of our resource, 24 hours a day, on what I would classify as a wild goose chase, it is a tremendous loss," he said.

DH's uncle, Jeff Kane said that Park's comments were reckless and absurd. Kane said he spoke to his niece and that she is very shaken up and had gone through one of the most traumatic thing a person can go through.

Kane said Park will have "egg on his face," when the truth comes out.

The District Attorney will decide if the two should face criminal charges.

http://www.news10.net/story/news/lo...napping-denise-huskins-orchestrated/70478294/

And when she is prosecuted she should have to pay for every man hour and every tank of gas.

Physical Therapist does NOT necessarily mean she's a doctor. Here, PT's are like medical assistants. Either way it sounds like they both are in serious trouble; as they should be.

\/ Now let's find some people who are actually missing \/

No, a licensed Physical Therapist now requires a doctorate for entry to practice and licensing. There is such a thing as a PTA (physical therapy assistant), which requires a 2 year associates degree. I suspect this is much like the medical assistant who calls themselves "Dr. So-and-So's 'nurse'" for expediency, not realizing that the title 'Nurse' is legally protected, and passing oneself off as a nurse when one is not is actually a crime. Whatever she is- she done wrong!

I sincerely hope charges will be brought if it truly was a hoax (which it absolutely sounds like it was). They should be ashamed of themselves, how despicable.

jmo

Vallejo detectives say they are looking for DH, who has hired an attorney and is hiding in an unknown location and refusing to meet with Vallejo police. DH's father had not communicated with police since Wednesday morning. Quinn was not in custody Wednesday evening, it was not clear if police knew his location.

The investigation will continue Thursday as police look to interview DH and determine if anyone else was a part of the apparent hoax. Besides criminal charges, it's possible the Solano County District Attorney's Office could seek restitution to repay the agencies that spent time and manpower on the search.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/crime-courts/ci_27782108?source=inthenews

can't believe how ridiculous this story became. hoping to see the truth come out and full prosecution for all involved.

Could there be another reason she is "in hiding" and not meeting with LE other than that this incident truly is a hoax? According to the uncle (quoted up thread), she is expressing distress and is keeping the possible ruse going, at least for him? Is she acting the same way for her father? Is she disturbed? So very, very odd.

I just read that the "ransom" was $8,500. LOL
Why not a DIME?
I know the police had to publicly treat this like a serious crime but I'm sure they were laughing behind the scenes.

If not a hoax, she would be cooperating. Give me a break.

Maybe somebody in her family just got a check for their tax return......hmmm......say..... $8600 ?

(Letting 'em keep $100 of it seems gracious)

What the people involved in this case need more than anything is psychological help. Charging them with a crime might lead to court-ordered therapy, and that will be the good that can come out of this story.

This case always had a huge hinky alert on it for me from the beginning. I don;t know what this dynamic duo was trying to accomplish with this less than brilliant plan but I hope it gets them jail time. I wonder if DH has always had a flair for drama, you know some people just seem to go from one drama to the next.

I think they need jail time, full restitution PLUS extra$$ for the BS they put everyone thru. Oh and a coupla hundred hours of community service. There are genuine victims out there and these two morons pull a stunt like this? NO mercy from me.

Maybe she wanted to become famous and use the police and media to get attention.

For whatever reason I think it's evident she has serious mental health issues.

I also want to add I feel sorry for those divers searching under water in that lake at night away from their families for nothing.

I feel like Seajay 100% disgusted with this hoax.

It's amazing how these family members will protect their own, regardless how CRAZY and INSANE the persons behavior.

One second they are begging and pleading for the public's help, the next second they are telling both the public and the cops to F@$%# off.

(Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias come to mind.)

I think the poster could be right that she is a drama queen and wasn't getting enough of mommy and daddy's attention or wanted something from them they weren't giving her. Hmmm

The uncle needs to shut the heck up. He is not helping this case AT ALL.

Her uncle, Jeff Kane, told The Bee late Wednesday that there's "valid reasons" why DH did not return to Vallejo to meet with detectives and that police jumped to conclusions.

"Detectives basically said that because we have not heard from DH, we're concluding the whole thing is a hoax," Kane said. "That's reckless police work. Either it's incompetence or intentional misdirection at the expense of my niece and her family."

Kane took issue with the fact that police, largely, based their conclusions on the interview with his niece's boyfriend, and the only other eyewitness to the alleged crime, Aaron Quinn.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article16280723.html#storylink=cpy

The uncle needs to shut the heck up. He is not helping this case AT ALL.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article16280723.html#storylink=cpy

He is seriously increasing my rage. What horrible, horrible people. His comments about having "egg on his face" when the "truth" comes out remind me of Saddam Hussein's delusional comments about how the streets of Iraq would be running red with the blood of Americans, as he was steadily losing the war.

These people begged for help and were given more than most families of missing people are given. And now they have the audacity to criticize law enforcement?

When the truth comes out? Will it??? I'd love to know "the truth". I'm sure detectives would too. She lawyered up and did not meet the plane they sent to take her back up north. I doubt the police had jumped to conclusions at that point, when they already determined the whole thing was a hoax based on the bf's statements before that.

As a side note: Last night on the news here in Los Angeles, there was movement on three cases I had been following. The reports came back to back. First that DH's abduction story was a hoax, that Erica Alonso's car had been found after she went missing on Valentine's Day, and that 4 people were arrested in Baby Eliza Delacruz's case. Movement on all three cases. The police are doing their jobs! All this information made my head spin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn
Back