CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #4 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Maya Millete: Husband Larry arrested for murder nine months after California mom vanished

Larry Millete was arrested Tuesday for the alleged murder of his wife, Maya Millete, who vanished from their Chula Vista home more than nine months ago.

According to Billy Little, an attorney who has been working with Maya's family, a SWAT team stormed the house around 11:00 a.m. and set off a flashbang as officers from the Chula Vista Police Department secured the neighborhood. The FBI then set up a mobile command center right outside the family's home.

Larry Millete was named a person of interest in the case in July and a gun violence restraining order was served against him in May, when police seized more than a dozen of his guns.

• He had been withdrawing large sums of money from the bank in the days leading up to his arrest, making it look like he was going to flee, according to Little.

"I hope the guy burns in hell," Little told Fox News.

Missing Maya Millete: Husband Larry arrested for murder nine months after California mom vanished

Larry Millete was arrested Tuesday for the alleged murder of his wife, Maya Millete, who vanished from their Chula Vista home more than nine months ago.

According to Billy Little, an attorney who has been working with Maya's family, a SWAT team stormed the house around 11:00 a.m. and set off a flashbang as officers from the Chula Vista Police Department secured the neighborhood. The FBI then set up a mobile command center right outside the family's home.

Larry Millete was named a person of interest in the case in July and a gun violence restraining order was served against him in May, when police seized more than a dozen of his guns.

• He had been withdrawing large sums of money from the bank in the days leading up to his arrest, making it look like he was going to flee, according to Little.

FINALLY :cool:

Very similar to Barry Morphew's arrest, the sense that he was going to flee.

I have wondered over the last months whether he could have been planning to flee, especially after being named a POI, back to the Philippines perhaps.

YAY !!!
So happy to hear this news today !!!

Now they need to take care of her kiddos.

And Find Maya !!!

Unfortunately, I do NOT think LM will tell where he put her or say anything at all.
He reminds me also of BM --they are not going to talk.

But I am thrilled that LE discreetly and without warning finally arrested him.
They were working behind the scenes and I know that is so frustrating for us and especially for families, but eventually, justice prevails.

Prayers for Maricris and Richard and all of Maya's family and especially for her children.

Last edited:
Happy but heartbroken for Maya's family and her warriors that have dedicated so many hours searching for May and dedicated to recovering her remains.

I recently came across a YT of last weekend's search in what I think was the Imperial Valley Desert (Ocotillo?) and 43 minutes on camera can't come close to representing their efforts. Volunteers from as far as Mexico showed up. Today is a victory for every one of them. Godspeed #Maya.

MOO

Spellcasters ....!
MNO (My notes only): At first, the spellcasters were requested to "make Maya want to stay in the relationship", then (IMHO that the first spellcast was not successful) so the next requests escalated to "Maya to be incapacitated, in an accident or have broken bones".

ETA: MNO taken from the CVPD FBook live Press Conference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member