CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #4 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit, I have never watched a press release as emotional as this one or one giving so much information about the arrest.

KUDOS to all of them in Chula Vista !!!!
Sounds like all I's dotted and T's are crossed.

First time posting for beautiful May. I have watched the thread throughout the months and am so grateful that LM was arrested. I'm a local in San Diego and watched the news briefing...my heart breaks for Maricris and the family. Thank you to @Curious Me my long time cohort in local stories for keeping this going. As well as all of you seasoned WSers. Praying to bring her home to her family...

Just came here to say I’m so glad for the family that there’s movement on Maya’s case. They deserve resolution. I haven’t posted here but I watched Maricris and her husband do some interviews and the family deserves to know what happened, they are inspiring! The husband seemed obvious (not that I have all the facts of course) and I hope her family is feeling heard today. Thinking of them.
Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member