Still Missing CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 *husband arrested* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"We have not seen Larry hurt May even though she was sleeping with other men and ignoring their children"

I cannot believe a MOTHER would say something so vile! she's a terrible person. I actually take that to mean she knows it's happened but never actually saw it with her eyes.. she looked the other way so she can make that terrible statement with confidence (moo)
ugh no wonder he turned out the way he did, SO so worried about how far they've all been able to brainwash those poor children. He's talked to his kids for 9 hours total on the phone after arrest? unreal. So disturbed by all of it.
JUSTICE IS COMING MAYA!!!
"i didnt SEE him hurt her but i believe someones word that she did those things without seeing it myself" a world of contradictions.....

SAN DIEGO — The husband charged with murdering Chula Vista mother, Maya Millete, has filed an objection to his sister-in-law taking over guardianship of his three children.

Larry Millete – who remains in custody – and his parents, Benito and Judith Millete, filed the objection on Nov. 8, stating, “May Millete, the children’s mother has not been served with the Petition for Appointment of Guardianship.”

More at Larry Millete & parents file objection to guardianship bid by missing mother’s sister | cbs8.com

SAN DIEGO — The husband charged with murdering Chula Vista mother, Maya Millete, has filed an objection to his sister-in-law taking over guardianship of his three children.

Larry Millete – who remains in custody – and his parents, Benito and Judith Millete, filed the objection on Nov. 8, stating, “May Millete, the children’s mother has not been served with the Petition for Appointment of Guardianship.”

More at Larry Millete & parents file objection to guardianship bid by missing mother’s sister | cbs8.com
I think the worst part is him going after Maricris character by mentioning the public reproval. They have nothing else…so why not drag another member of May’s family:mad:

It wasn't enough for LM to attempt to publicly shame his wife and brother in law, now he's naming Maricris as unfit to be the guardian of his children -- citing she received a public reproval by CA Board of Nursing (BRN). LM is a real piece of work.

https://interactive.cbs8.com/pdfs/guardianship_objections_redacted.pdf

Wednesday, Nov. 10th:
*Probate Court Hearing re petition (re temporary guardianship) (@ am PT) - CA - *Maya Millete (39) (last seen @ home on Jan. 7, 2021, near San Miguel Ranch area, Chula Vista & reported missing Jan. 9, 2021 by her sister). *Larry Millete (40) charged (10/18/21), arrested (10/19/21) & arraigned (10/21/21) with murder. Plead not guilty. Held without bond. Denied bail (11/4/21).
*Larry Millete (39/now 40) regarding gun violence restraining order on possession of guns (1/7/21).
Case info from 1/7/21 thru 10/26/21 reference post #925 here:
CA - CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #4 *husband arrested*

10/27/21 Update: Millete will have his phone privileges restricted while in jail, only able to call his attorney, according to Judge Maryann D'Addezio on Wednesday. Prosecutors said that Millete has made more than 129 phone calls in jail & about nine hours worth of those calls have been directly to his children. Some of those calls have been in the middle of the night. He was given a protective order during the last hearing & told not to contact any witnesses or his three children. Prosecutors said he violated that order. "I believe that you understood what your orders were & you violated them blatantly," per Judge D'Addezio. His attorney, Bonita Martinez, claimed he was never given a physical copy of the order, when the judge said he blatantly violated the order. Millete's lawyer also said she will file a motion to modify the restraining order to try to allow him to contact his kids. All phone calls he makes are monitored & recorded. Murder: Next felony bail review hearing on 11/4/21 @ 1:30pm, preliminary exam readiness hearing on 12/16/21 & preliminary exam hearing on 2/28/22.
11/3/21: Maricris Drouaillet (Maya's sister) petitioned for temporary guardianship for the 3 children. A probate court hearing on the petition for temporary guardianship is set for 11/10/21. San Diego County probate court judge, Julia Kelety, will not allow cameras in court for Wednesday’s guardianship hearing. Members of the public will be allowed to attend in person or via remote feed on Microsoft Teams. A hearing in the same court for permanent guardianship is set for Jan. 19, 2022. GVRO hearing on 12/1/21.
11/4/21 Update: Judge Maryann D'Addezio said the court must operate under the belief the allegations against Millete are true when setting bail. She said Millete is accused of murdering his wife while the children were at home & taking the 4-year-old son with him to dump her body. She denied Millete's request for bail. Murder: Next preliminary exam readiness hearing on 12/16/21.
11/8/21 Update: Millete & his parents, Benito & Judith Millete, filed the objection on Nov. 8, stating, “May Millete, the children’s mother has not been served with the Petition for Appointment of Guardianship.”

I'm so nervous for Maricris and Richard today. No surprise that LM is going after both of them and Maya, I was sure he'll play dirty. I hope the judge sees through them. This should be about the children, I hope the judge won't lose sight of that. MOO

I'm so nervous for Maricris and Richard today. No surprise that LM is going after both of them and Maya, I was sure he'll play dirty. I hope the judge sees through them. This should be about the children, I hope the judge won't lose sight of that. MOO
It won’t work. He’s desperately trying to throw anything out there. He is just piling on more evidence of his vitriol and malice towards Maya and those close to her. A warped, bitter man.

amateur opinion and speculation

It won’t work. He’s desperately trying to throw anything out there. He is just piling on more evidence of his vitriol and malice towards Maya and those close to her. A warped, bitter man.

amateur opinion and speculation
I hope maya’s family get those children those children need a loving supportive home not what they have now jmoo

lol of course....

Judge Denies Request By Maya Millete's Sister for Custody of Kids; Permits Visitation

11/10/21

[..]

In a court petition, Maricris Drouaillet sought temporary custody of the Millete children – ages 5, 10 and 11 – and planned to request permanent custody at some point in the future. Instead, the children will remain under the care of their paternal grandparents as their father, Larry Millete, remains in jail without bail.

The judge did, however, grant visitation rights to the children's relatives starting Nov. 14, when Maricris and her family will meet with the kids from 12-3 p.m. The petition stated that the maternal relatives had only one telephonic meeting with the kids, which was supervised by Larry, since Maya went missing in January 2021.

In other developments on Wednesday, the judge ordered Larry's parents to find mental-health care providers for the children.

The next hearing on the children's custody has been scheduled for Jan. 14.

@Niner

Kelly Hessedal
@KellyNews8

BREAKING: Probate Judge rules Millete children will remain with Larry Millete’s parents for now. She ordered May’s family will be granted weekly visits
@CBS8

9:58 AM · Nov 10, 2021 from San Diego, CA
This certainly wasn't what we were hoping for, but this isn't over yet.
I believe in the power of good, and of love, and that is what Maricris and Richard will give these kids. That, and the mandated counseling will help a great deal. One of the little ones may just blurt out some truths....I wouldn't count that out.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I don't think there were any surprises in court today: the court did appoint a Guardian ad litem for the children so it's welcome news they officially have a personal representative now working specifically for them and not the battling parties.

We also know that the GAL talked to teachers and recommended to the court what was believed to be in the best interest of the children, today. Beginning Sunday visits near the children's home (SD County) is probably not going to be convenient for M & R but a logical choice for the children.

Same with beginning court-ordered therapy to assist the children in learning both the reasons why the court is intervening in the custody decision, as well as addressing the trauma of losing their beloved mother.

Most importantly, for the first time, the grandparents are now under legal watch by a witness who is responsible to report to the court.

If a case is assigned a GAL, expect them to be a presence throughout the case. They are usually involved until an agreement has been reached and approved by a judge or a hearing takes place and the case is decided.

The kids have a very long road ahead of them. :(

MOO

https://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/BTB_23_4K_3.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member