Still Missing CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 *husband arrested* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ughh what a sicko he is. on his daughters computer yet . I knew this was going to be bad but this is worse then I thought. So much digital evidence he left behind , his lawyer I can't figure out they either doesn't have the skills to defend him or they can't find away to defend any of it it's kinda painful to ,watch jmoo
Best I can piece it together, I think Larry's defense is proffering this scenario:

Despite Larry's unconditional love for and tremendous efforts to protect May from having free thought, she locked herself in her room and at some point laddered herself off the 2nd floor balcony, absconded on foot to parts unknown but to include a solo hike, border-hopping and a hotel stay where she attempted just one time to reach out to anyone.

Meanwhile Larry felt compelled to take a roadtrip, with only one of their three children for a long day at the beach, on a miserably dreary day. As one does. Without his phone.

Came home refreshed, dialed back all of his curses because, we are to believe, he suddenly made exceptional peace with Maya living her best life apart from him.

Did I miss anything?

JMO

Last edited:
Best I can piece it together, I think Larry's defense is proffering this scenario:

Despite Larry's unconditional love and tremendous efforts to protect May from having free thought, she locked herself in her room and at some point laddered herself off the 2nd floor balcony, absconded on foot to parts unknown but to include a solo hike, border-hopping and a hotel stay where she attempted just one time to reach out to anyone.

Meanwhile Larry felt compelled to take a roadtrip, with only one of their three children for a long day at the beach, on a miserably dreary day. As one does. Without his phone.

Came home refreshed, dialed back all of his curses because, we are to believe, he suddenly made exceptional peace with Maya living her best life apart from him.

Did I miss anything?

JMO
A few additions: According to the San Diego LE's testimony on evidence captured on video cam, LM took the four-year old child to the beach. The two older children remained at home. The Lexus returned 11 hours after leaving the home. The video was played in court.
MOO
ETA...still picking jaw off floor after seeing the spell-casting evidence. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Despite Larry's unconditional love for and tremendous efforts to protect May from having free thought, she locked herself in her room and at some point laddered herself off the 2nd floor balcony, absconded on foot to parts unknown but to include a solo hike, border-hopping and a hotel stay where she attempted just one time to reach out to anyone.

Did I miss anything?

JMO
Quoting myself, as I forgot --

He also bought her gifts.

Not sure that helps his case, however.

JMO

During cross-examination, defense attorney Bonita Martinez asked Grindley some technical questions about how the data was obtained. She also asked him about his testimony from Monday, when he revealed Larry’s search history. That included searches for several kinds of sedative drugs. Martinez asked Grindley if he believed Larry was poisoning Maya. Previous questions like that had been objected to on the grounds that it was asking a witness to speculate. But this question was allowed and Grindley said, “Yes. I can’t factually say he was poisoning her, I can see other evidence that backs up.”

Noooooo! She didn't go there! Judge just stopped Ms. Martinez from using the sex tapes on the child's computer to allude that despite Larry being married to a cheating, no good, he did not neglect his husbandly physical duties to his wife! MOO

Noooooo! She didn't go there! Judge just stopped Ms. Martinez from using the sex tapes on the child's computer to allude that despite Larry being married to a cheating, no good, he did not neglect his husbandly physical duties to his wife! MOO
What the freaking hell is the defense nuts . Jmoo my very honest opinion gawd thank goodness the judge shut that down.

JAN 25

After an unusually long preliminary hearing for a man accused of killing his wife, May "Maya" Millete, in 2021, a judge has ruled there is enough evidence for Larry Millete to be tried on one count of murder.

The decision came Wednesday, exactly two weeks after the start of the preliminary hearing to determine whether the San Diego County District Attorney's Office has enough evidence -- despite never finding the body of the missing Chula Vista mother of three -- to convince a jury that her husband was behind her death.

JAN 25

After an unusually long preliminary hearing for a man accused of killing his wife, May "Maya" Millete, in 2021, a judge has ruled there is enough evidence for Larry Millete to be tried on one count of murder.

The decision came Wednesday, exactly two weeks after the start of the preliminary hearing to determine whether the San Diego County District Attorney's Office has enough evidence -- despite never finding the body of the missing Chula Vista mother of three -- to convince a jury that her husband was behind her death.

From your link:

Bowles, reading from the precedent set in the 1977 People vs Manson, said "'the fact that a murderer may successfully dispose of the body of the victim does not entitle him to avoid prosecution. This is one form of success for which society has no reward. Production of the body is not a condition precedent to the prosecution for murder.'"

❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member