GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been wondering for awhile -- was it the former boyfriend with whom Michelle was going to drive to Tahoe for the holiday?
Every reference I have seen or heard has been to a girlfriend of Michelle's. However, I have not heard the identity of the person.

Also, sounds to me like Giselle has a screw loose. Dangerous.

Every reference I have seen or heard has been to a girlfriend of Michelle's. However, I have not heard the identity of the person.

Also, sounds to me like Giselle has a screw loose. Dangerous.

hmmmm, I just quickly reviewed approx 8 articles (supposed to be working!) and each one said either "a friend" or "driving to Reno to visit friends". None indicated she was meeting a girlfriend. Just sayin', someone as volatile as GE, who is also accused of being a stalker, could definitely flip far if she thought the two of them (ML & ex-bf) were driving to Reno.....

hmmmm, I just quickly reviewed approx 8 articles (supposed to be working!) and each one said either "a friend" or "driving to Reno to visit friends". None indicated she was meeting a girlfriend. Just sayin', someone as volatile as GE, who is also accused of being a stalker, could definitely flip far if she thought the two of them (ML & ex-bf) were driving to Reno.....

Right, I don't remember seeing "girlfriend" specified either.

I can't recall any media outlet mentioning the gender of the person Michelle was suppose to go to Reno with and I don't know if any article has mentioned whether Michelle and GE's baby daddy are still friendly or not.

Oh, my. No wonder they are looking at this person (GE) closely!

"The father of her child requested the restraining order against Giselle Esteban, 27, saying his former girlfriend appeared to be stalking him."

http://www.insidebayarea.com/dailyreview/localnews/ci_18226697

In this article, there is a mention by the father of her child that Giselle was "having him followed". I wonder how true this is, and if police have been able to find whomever was following him for Giselle.

I can't recall any media outlet mentioning the gender of the person Michelle was suppose to go to Reno with and I don't know if any article has mentioned whether Michelle and GE's baby daddy are still friendly or not.

This article implies the friendship with ex-bf is longtime and current:

"The former boyfriend said Le has been a longtime close friend and that Esteban is mistaken in her accusation of Le ruining their relationship.

"There's no truth to any of that," he said.

He declined to comment further on the matter."

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_18226681?nclick_check=1

Hi, I'm new here. I work at the hospital and the same floor Michelle works at. I was wondering if the person who saw that suspicious car parked out front reported that to the Hayward PD? It seems to me that this would be very important. I personally think there was more than one person invloved. I don't see how 1 woman could pull this off in that parking garage. It is pretty empty at night but that would be very very bold. But GE does sounds very very unstable and that is what an unstable person would do.
I am still holding out hope they find her alive...I don't understand how they could classify this as a homicide...but then I don't know the details either.

Michelle has such a winning smile.I can't get that out of my mind. Just unbelievable that she disappeared like this, and this makes me sick when I go to work now.

Hi, I'm new here. I work at the hospital and the same floor Michelle works at. I was wondering if the person who saw that suspicious car parked out front reported that to the Hayward PD? It seems to me that this would be very important. I personally think there was more than one person invloved. I don't see how 1 woman could pull this off in that parking garage. It is pretty empty at night but that would be very very bold. But GE does sounds very very unstable and that is what an unstable person would do.
I am still holding out hope they find her alive...I don't understand how they could classify this as a homicide...but then I don't know the details either.
Michelle has such a winning smile.I can't get that out of my mind. Just unbelievable that she disappeared like this, and this makes me sick when I go to work now.

Police rarely say this, unless they have solid evidence...I fear the car gave them a very grim crime scene showing that Michelle probably could not survive, and/or combined with some statements they may have gathered.
I do believe one person could commit such a crime, if the victim is caught off-guard...I find it more gruesome to think that someone could find another person to help them in such an act...but either is possible.

I went back and checked three early articles from local mainstream sources and you are right, they did not identify the gender of the friend. My mistake.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/122836324.html

Monday May 30

Le told fellow students about a weekend trip to Reno, but did not show up there. Her cell phone has gone unanswered since Friday.

+

http://www.10news.com/news/28088611/detail.html

Authorities said Michelle Le was supposed to head to Reno with a friend after her shift, but never met the friend. The next day, her locked car was discovered in a residential area about a half-mile away. Sources said Michelle Le's laptop computer was inside the car.

+

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/05/31/BAF41JNQ18.DTL#ixzz1O0T5lxtH

Le told classmates that she and a friend were going to Reno Friday night after class, which ended around 10 p.m. At 7 p.m., during a break in class, she headed to the parking garage, Keener said.

"She grabbed her keys and cell phone and never came back," Keener said. "She didn't call to cancel her trip and she never showed up to meet her friend."

Police rarely say this, unless they have solid evidence...I fear the car gave them a very grim crime scene showing that Michelle probably could not survive, and/or combined with some statements they may have gathered.
I do believe one person could commit such a crime, if the victim is caught off-guard...I find it more gruesome to think that someone could find another person to help them in such an act...but either is possible.

That would mean they must have seen something on video to back that up - I would think - and my understanding when they found the car was that there was no evidence of what happened. Just a mention that her laptop was still in the car.

I am frustrated at the lack of information coming from Kaiser. Maybe there was some damning evidence on camera and there are now liability issues for them. My coworkers have basically been told not to discuss the case... so people are really afraid and feeling scared not to be able to discuss what happened right at their own workplace.

This article implies the friendship with ex-bf is longtime and current:

"The former boyfriend said Le has been a longtime close friend and that Esteban is mistaken in her accusation of Le ruining their relationship.

"There's no truth to any of that," he said.

He declined to comment further on the matter."

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_18226681?nclick_check=1

It's starting to sound to me as if GE was trying to steal the boyfriend from Michelle instead of the other way around. Thinking if she had a child with him, it would seal their relationship.

That would mean they must have seen something on video to back that up - I would think - and my understanding when they found the car was that there was no evidence of what happened. Just a mention that her laptop was still in the car.

I am frustrated at the lack of information coming from Kaiser. Maybe there was some damning evidence on camera and there are now liability issues for them. My coworkers have basically been told not to discuss the case... so people are really afraid and feeling scared not to be able to discuss what happened right at their own workplace.

bolded by me.

I wonder why you aren't being allowed to discuss the case? That's akin to Kaiser acting like "nothing happened, nothing is wrong,so just shut up everyone."

bolded by me.

I wonder why you aren't being allowed to discuss the case? That's akin to Kaiser acting like "nothing happened, nothing is wrong,so just shut up everyone."

I don't know what but it makes me mad. Its like people have to whisper to talk about it, and they have said we can see a "counselor" there if we have concerns. Counselor meaning basically a member services person. I was not in the meeting when they gathered Kaiser employees to discuss what happened but was told after that we are basically not to talk about it. That's the gist I get from it. Today when I go to work I am going to talk to the supervisor there and ask questions, which I feel I have a right to do. I work there too.

I think we deserve to know. And another thing is how can they can gather more info if people are not talking? Someone may have seen something...it's a hospital with lots of people coming and going, for goodness sakes!!

And I stopped parking in that garage because it gave me the creeps.

I was told I had to park there to leave more room for patients to park in the main garage.
I took it upon myself to ignore those "rules" because I did not feel safe in that garage, and I get off at odd times. It's bad enough parking in the main garage let alone that one.:banghead:

Once a crime scene has been determined I would close the whole garage.
First had a dog with her scent go through the whole garage.
If that didn’t turn up anything I would have a cadaver dog go through
The building. If they picked up scent I would do DNA on that spot.
That would give you the crime scene or eliminate the garage.
If there was person(s) of interest I would release a description of there
Vehicle(s) to see if someone seen those vehicles in the area.
A lot of store cameras start to rewrite over their surveillance film
After a couple of days. This could put the suspect at the scene.

I don't know what but it makes me mad. Its like people have to whisper to talk about it, and they have said we can see a "counselor" there if we have concerns. Counselor meaning basically a member services person. I was not in the meeting when they gathered Kaiser employees to discuss what happened but was told after that we are basically not to talk about it. That's the gist I get from it. Today when I go to work I am going to talk to the supervisor there and ask questions, which I feel I have a right to do. I work there too.

I think we deserve to know. And another thing is how can they can gather more info if people are not talking? Someone may have seen something...it's a hospital with lots of people coming and going, for goodness sakes!!

And I stopped parking in that garage because it gave me the creeps.

I was told I had to park there to leave more room for patients to park in the main garage.
I took it upon myself to ignore those "rules" because I did not feel safe in that garage, and I get off at odd times. It's bad enough parking in the main garage let alone that one.:banghead:

bolded by me.

You all DO deserve to know! And that is so right, someone may have seen something so you NEED to talk about it for that reason, too. At least Kaiser did talk to you a little about it. Talking to someone from member services would probably just be futile.

I'm thinking: LE has not issued a warning that they think there is a serial killer on the loose or anything like that. I bet they know who is responsible for Michelle's murder, maybe they just don't have id's of whoever helped the perp yet(if the perp did indeed have help) or enough evidence to make arrests.

Now if you assume the worst, You need the time line of when the car was found and by who.
Also you need to know the pattern of the cell phone.
Assuming the worse you would use this to determine if she was knocked unconscious and placed in her car, and then dumped or taken somewhere or did they travel with her in her own vehicle and transfer
Her to a 2nd vehicle.
The reason this is so critical is because if she was taken in her own vehicle and the vehicle was found the next day that gives a short time to leave her somewhere. If the cell phone pings go Hayward to Oakland to Union city I would start to look in Union City. Or vice versa. If she was transferred to a second vehicle that changes the time line for how far she can be away from the Hospital.

I worked for Kaiser and the only thing I have to add to this is that Kaiser generally doesn't talk about *anything*. Not even when it's life or death. Not when it's in their interest to cover their *advertiser censored* or to deflect attention.

OK, no new information on our local NBC Bay Area newscast EXCEPT - and this could be a misspeak by the reporter - the reporter said "...blood evidence found in the car..." in addition to the other standard info they are giving.

This is the place I saw mention of blood...nothing else so far...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back