GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess a Important question to ask is, How did they know what Garage she parked in.
They are in 2 dif blocks and most people dont know about the other garage.

I can see Kaiser's standpoint with not allowing employee's to speak. They don't want their dirty laundry aired.

LE did say cell records are important in this case, I believe, so perhaps Michelle was lured to the garage and told the caller where her car was parked, not knowing she was in danger. But that seems doubtful, if this woman is the perp and Michelle knew about the problems the ex was having with her. Although someone (her aunt?) said something about how trusting she is...

LE did say cell records are important in this case, I believe, so perhaps Michelle was lured to the garage and told the caller where her car was parked, not knowing she was in danger. But that seems doubtful, if this woman is the perp and Michelle knew about the problems the ex was having with her. Although someone (her aunt?) said something about how trusting she is...

bolded by me.

That's right, it was her aunt who said that.

"Le was last seen on May 27 at 7 p.m. at Kaiser Permanente Hayward Medical Center's facility at 27303 Sleepy Hollow Ave., Hayward.

She was supposed to meet a friend and drive to Reno after finishing her rotation at the medical facility. She left during a break and did not return, according to Hayward police.

Police believe Le was killed based on forensic evidence collected from Le's car and from the Kaiser hospital parking structure where it was parked; information collected during interviews; examination of evidence gathered via search warrants; review of video footage from the garage and other locations; and examination of Le's cellphone records, police said.

According to media reports, police believe Le was killed in the hospital parking garage by someone who is "not a stranger.""

From the San Leandro Patch article:

http://sanleandro.patch.com/article...dent-please-do-not-give-up-hope#video-6466244

The michellelemissing.com website says family and friends are holding a 2nd support gathering for ME in Hayward tomorrow, Thursday, from 7:30-8:30pm at Mt. Eden Park.

Then on Friday at 7:00pm, a group of friends will be holding a candlelight vigil in the San Diego area at Hilltop Community Park in Rancho Penasquitos.

Vani Neel Akanten, ML's good friend from grade school, said:"We're just doing that show our support for the family and just send as much of our love to Michelle and stay positive."

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story/Candlelight-Vigil-Friday-for-Missing-Nursing/81Xj4z6-VEyj80Gn7u_JZg.cspx

It seems many think so highly of her. So sad.

I hope LE makes it clear to her family exactly why they are calling this a homicide; they do not seem to accept it as yet and I would hate to think LE is being vague with them about their reasons for naming it a murder, that is such a drastic step and so hard for families to accept as it is.

I guess a Important question to ask is, How did they know what Garage she parked in.
They are in 2 dif blocks and most people dont know about the other garage.

Maybe stalked her and knew her pattern? I mean the main POI so far has a RO against her for stalking her baby daddy. Doesn't seem like a stretch she'd do it to Michelle, IF she is the person responsible.

I hope LE makes it clear to her family exactly why they are calling this a homicide; they do not seem to accept it as yet and I would hate to think LE is being vague with them about their reasons for naming it a murder, that is such a drastic step and so hard for families to accept as it is.

I understand but they probably want to get back tests and make an arrest first. I think there will be an arrest within the next several days.

It sounds like LE has made it as clear as they possibly can, without jeopardizing their investigation. It is such a drastic step, and LE wouldn't take it unless they had really solid proof. I feel so sorry for the family, it's so sad and they just can't accept that their beloved Michelle could have met this horrible fate. I don't blame them. If I were in their shoes, I wonder if I would be reacting the same way. I don't think it's too good that they seem to be angry at the police, though.

The michellelemissing.com website says family and friends are holding a 2nd support gathering for ME in Hayward tomorrow, Thursday, from 7:30-8:30pm at Mt. Eden Park.

Additional Information: There will be opportunities to photograph and interview family members and friends.

Thats a change of pace from a week ago when friends were told not to talk to reporters...

The hard Questions
Has the family been cleared?
Does she have life insurance
Has the friend going to Reno been cleared
How long was she a friend of that person, was it a set up
Did they go as far as Reno and that is where something happened
Everyone is a suspect
Father, Brother, Uncle, friend, Hospital staff, fellow students etc this is the real world

Does anyone know the story behind the POI's arrest on 5/29 for kidnapping? And then she was released? I saw a link somewhere but cannot find it now, it looked like only $1000 bail to me. Was this regarding Michelle?

This is very confusing; it sounded as though Le was ready to name her a suspect days ago but it has not happened officially, has it?

Usually LE asks the public for help when they don't have anything solid, right? Or if they don't have anything at all. But they haven't asked the public for help at all. They must know something or are building a case.

Have they checked to see if she had fas Trac.
This could track the whereabouts of her vehicle also the persons of interest do they
Have fast track that could be a good locating beacon.

That would mean they must have seen something on video to back that up - I would think - and my understanding when they found the car was that there was no evidence of what happened. Just a mention that her laptop was still in the car.

I am frustrated at the lack of information coming from Kaiser. Maybe there was some damning evidence on camera and there are now liability issues for them. My coworkers have basically been told not to discuss the case... so people are really afraid and feeling scared not to be able to discuss what happened right at their own workplace.

Most of these corporations would rather watch out for their money than to care about people in general. It's sickening. But it's the truth.

I guess this is the place to speculate so here is what I think may have happened after all I've heard...I wonder if Michelle was contacted by GE, maybe GE was threatening to kill herself like she had threatened with her babies daddy. (so we presume she had a gun)
Michelle, being the compassionate and trusting person she is, may have met up with her, to talk to her, disuade her..... and it was a set-up. Maybe she was killed in the garage by GE, then GE drove out, dumped Michelle somewhere, around Niles or Union City (lots of rural areas there), then drove Michelles car back to the Kaiser area to pick up her own car.
GE sounds like she is very deranged, and may have tried any way to get at Michelle, and perhaps had intentions of killing her..or killed her in a fit of rage..but did not cover her tracks....
I still don't know how she was overcome in the garage, perhaps something over her mouth? Or a second person was involved?
I can't get this girl off my mind, probably because I briefly knew her, worked with her...the parking garage gives me chills now.
There are lots of gangs in this area...maybe GE was even affiliated with one that would do something gruesome like this. Gang members retaliate in such evil ways...

I'm glad I can talk about this stuff here...can't talk about it at work!

I guess this is the place to speculate so here is what I think may have happened after all I've heard...I wonder if Michelle was contacted by GE, maybe GE was threatening to kill herself like she had threatened with her babies daddy. (so we presume she had a gun)
Michelle, being the compassionate and trusting person she is, may have met up with her, to talk to her, disuade her..... and it was a set-up. Maybe she was killed in the garage by GE, then GE drove out, dumped Michelle somewhere, around Niles or Union City (lots of rural areas there), then drove Michelles car back to the Kaiser area to pick up her own car.
GE sounds like she is very deranged, and may have tried any way to get at Michelle, and perhaps had intentions of killing her..or killed her in a fit of rage..but did not cover her tracks....
I still don't know how she was overcome in the garage, perhaps something over her mouth? Or a second person was involved?
I can't get this girl off my mind, probably because I briefly knew her, worked with her...the parking garage gives me chills now.
There are lots of gangs in this area...maybe GE was even affiliated with one that would do something gruesome like this. Gang members retaliate in such evil ways...

I'm glad I can talk about this stuff here...can't talk about it at work!

I would not be surprised if this is almost exactly what happened. The only other thing is that GE could have somehow found Michelle's car on her own and was willing to wait it out until Michelle came out. Either way, she caught her by surprise with some sort of attack (I can't help having chloroform on the brain, after the Casey Anthony trial today...) and as you said, drove her elsewhere. I would guess it is a one-person crime, out of revenge for something GE imagined to be true.

I am sorry for your fears and worries, and the fact that you are not being allowed to discuss this, it is very traumatic.

I would not be surprised if this is almost exactly what happened. The only other thing is that GE could have somehow found Michelle's car on her own and was willing to wait it out until Michelle came out. Either way, she caught her by surprise with some sort of attack (I can't help having chloroform on the brain, after the Casey Anthony trial today...) and as you said, drove her elsewhere. I would guess it is a one-person crime, out of revenge for something GE imagined to be true.

I am sorry for your fears and worries, and the fact that you are not being allowed to discuss this, it is very traumatic.

Yes you could be right. GE may have been stalking Michelle just like she stalked her ex. She may have been laying in wait for Michelle, and caught her by surprise.
Maybe the "friend" Michelle was going to Reno with was the ex, and GE flipped. Or the restraining order against her ex pushed her over the edge...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back