GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is the article I wrote and sent out today on behalf of Michelle and her family:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Missing-Per...ng-Student-Michelle-Le-from-Hayward-Kaiser-Ca

(you can subscribe to the RSS feeds and bookmark this for easy reference also)

I also included the WebSleuth link in my article with nice things said about this community of great people. You guys are awesome.

Good luck this weekend and I'm going to pray for the safety of all the search party help, that they are careful out there this weekend (There are some pretty dangerous and rugged areas especially down in the Niles area)

Thanks everyone for your concern about my job but like I said, I am not scared of Kaiser firing me. I don't work for them, and yes of course they could put pressure on my boss but unless they want some very ugly press they better not go there.

Questions:

Odd that this new video just came out yesterday after I approached Kaiser. Maybe just a coincidence but I am very concerned Kaiser is holding back things that could be of importance to the investigation. I am going to email Mr. Klaas and maybe HE has an idea to get more cooperation from them, after all he has a high profile and maybe he has some clout in that area.
Why did Kaiser take 3 WEEKS to release this video?? This makes absolutely no sense to me at all.

One of the doctors that is a friend of mine at Kaiser is going to give me a copy of an email that was sent to her regarding Michelle Le. It will be interesting to see what that email says.

And why did Kaisers PR person not call me back?? I ran a small business for over 14 years and that is not normal. Is is because I'm just a photographer there and what I have to say or ask is not important about Michelle's case? Yeah I bet they held a meeting about my inquiries. Maybe it's a good thing I'm out with a dislocated shoulder -things happen sometimes for a reason.

I'm starting to wonder if someone from the hospital IS involved with her disappearance.

sentence in 2nd paragraph bolded by me.

Until Kaiser gives a really good reason why they held this video back, all I can say is it sure sounds like they are protecting someone who works for the hospital. The only other reason I can think of is that it shows a violent crime being committed and they don't want to scare away potential patients. So far it just seems unconscionable and immoral not to give this video to LE 3 weeks ago.

sentence in 2nd paragraph bolded by me.

Until Kaiser gives a really good reason why they held this video back, all I can say is it sure sounds like they are protecting someone who works for the hospital. The only other reason I can think of is that it shows a violent crime being committed and they don't want to scare away potential patients. So far it just seems unconscionable and immoral not to give this video to LE 3 weeks ago.

Columbo,

I absolutely agree. 3 weeks almost seems criminal to me. Smacks of a cover-up, and I really hate to say or even think that.

And to think that this poor family has been suffering these past weeks, and meanwhile this "newest evidence" has been missing for those 3 weeks. Unconscionable.

I have privately messaged Michelle's brother, cousin and suggested Mark Klaas help them follow through with Kaiser, and blanket that area with search people, fliers and news crews. I hope they do.

Hi, new here, but have been reading along the info sharing that several of you have been contributing. Still hoping that there will be a good outcome to this even though it doesn't look good. There's always a chance.

I still can't wrap around my head around the determination that she was killed in that garage without anyone noticing. I've been to that garage several times when my dad was in the hospital and there is nowhere in there that you would be able to discreetly kill someone (no gunshots?, no screams heard?) and take off with a body without being noticed by someone especially at that time of day. The lack of information being released seems nonsensical unless someone is being given time to protect themselves (Kaiser) from some sort of malfeasance that contributed to the crime or hampered the investigation.

Columbo,

I absolutely agree. 3 weeks almost seems criminal to me. Smacks of a cover-up, and I really hate to say or even think that.

And to think that this poor family has been suffering these past weeks, and meanwhile this "newest evidence" has been missing for those 3 weeks. Unconscionable.

I have privately messaged Michelle's brother, cousin and suggested Mark Klaas help them follow through with Kaiser, and blanket that area with search people, fliers and news crews. I hope they do.

Yes--criminal is the right word! I just don't get it....this is a health organization?????

The family should start asking around Kaiser for any clues. That was the last place anyone has seen her.

They should rent an RV or see about getting one donated for the duration and create a temporary command center and park it alongside Kaiser's building. They should be there for a few days in case people are off that day or are on vacation. Nurses, doctors, other workers, etc could drop in and talk freely or be filled in on the search efforts.

Also, there is a farmers market inside of that Kaiser every Wednesday at the main entrance.
http://www.pcfma.com/market_home.php?market_id=31

The family should start asking around Kaiser for any clues. That was the last place anyone has seen her.

They should rent an RV or see about getting one donated for the duration and create a temporary command center and park it alongside Kaiser's building. They should be there for a few days in case people are off that day or are on vacation. Nurses, doctors, other workers, etc could drop in and talk freely or be filled in on the search efforts.

Very good idea jedi. I'm beginning to wonder if Michelle is STILL in the Kaiser area. I've been thinking all along that the cell pings meant she'd been taken elsewhere but maybe the perp had her cell phone in the car but not her. I didn't even think along those lines until now. And the Hayward shoreline is not far from Kaiser, I think they should search there too.

And did they thoroughly search IN and around Kaiser?

I'm getting a bad feeling about Hayward Kaiser and the Hayward PD. Somethings not right here. Pressure from Kaiser for Hayward PD to call it a homicide and get press of their back? I just don't know anymore. The more this is shrouded in silence the guiltier certain parties start to look.

My wife and I just went to costco and picked up some energy bars for the search team. There should be about 480 energy bars. I dropped it off and I encourage others to help with whatever you can as well!

Someone should have contacted Clif Bar and see if they would have liked to donate any energy bars. They are semi local, Emeryville. Shasta soda company is a handful of blocks away from the Kaiser hospital. Michelle would have drove past them every time coming to the hospital. A Pepsi/Frito Lays plant is a also a handful of blocks away from the hospital.

Someone should have contacted Clif Bar and see if they would have liked to donate any energy bars. They are semi local, Emeryville. Shasta soda company is a handful of blocks away from the Kaiser hospital. Michelle would have drove past them every time coming to the hospital. A Pepsi/Frito Lays plant is a also a handful of blocks away from the hospital.

That would be a good idea for the Clif Bar company to donate their energy bars.

POSSIBLE BOMBSHELL HERE:

I was just looking at Michelles official website www.michellelemissing.com, and a poster there left this post. As to the validity of this info I don't know but this poster sounds like he has info on where the cell pings were -and they are around Kaisers - in Hayward, Fremont and Oakland. (redded in by me)

Maybe this is why Kaiser is being so quiet.

"INFO FOR THE SEARCH the CELL PHONE TOWER LOCATIONS OF HER PHONE based off the police statements not sure if it was this order but also crazy big circle & oddly all locations I put in were all Kaiser Permanente Medical Center’s.. Prayers still going up for u Michelle & fam.. Be Blessed." http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...671864,-122.110977&spn=0.350011,0.703125&z=11

QUESTIONS TO ASK:

1. Did LE talk to all the Kaiser employees, and subcontractors, that left or were arriving around the time Michelle disappeared?
2. Was Kaiser and the surrounding areas searched?
3. Did anyone else from Kaiser leave around that time and not come back to work?
4. Did the LE ask for records of patients that left the Sleepy Hollow clinic late that day?
5. Did LE ask about patients that were discharged or leaving the hospital around that time?
6. Also, I found out that Kaiser has community groups (NA,AA etc) they hold in the hospital. Did any of those groups have meetings that night?

I was wondering where that poster got his info from as well. But also I read that the reason why Niles Canyon was being searched in the first place was because of a signal sent from Michelle's phone. I only read this on KRON and nowhere else.

Police have also revealed that the reason they have been searching the Niles Canyon area and other rural locations in the East Bay because of a signal that was transmitted from Le’s cell phone.

Investigators haven’t been able to pinpoint a specific location and are continuing to look along with search dogs.

http://www.kron.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=1293

POSSIBLE BOMBSHELL HERE:

I was just looking at Michelles official website www.michellelemissing.com, and a poster there left this post. As to the validity of this info I don't know but this poster sounds like he has info on where the cell pings were -and they are around Kaisers - in Hayward, Fremont and Oakland. (redded in by me)

Maybe this is why Kaiser is being so quiet.

"INFO FOR THE SEARCH the CELL PHONE TOWER LOCATIONS OF HER PHONE based off the police statements not sure if it was this order but also crazy big circle & oddly all locations I put in were all Kaiser Permanente Medical Center’s.. Prayers still going up for u Michelle & fam.. Be Blessed." http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...671864,-122.110977&spn=0.350011,0.703125&z=11

QUESTIONS TO ASK:

1. Did LE talk to all the Kaiser employees, and subcontractors, that left or were arriving around the time Michelle disappeared?
2. Was Kaiser and the surrounding areas searched?
3. Did anyone else from Kaiser leave around that time and not come back to work?
4. Did the LE ask for records of patients that left the Sleepy Hollow clinic late that day?
5. Did LE ask about patients that were discharged or leaving the hospital around that time?
6. Also, I found out that Kaiser has community groups (NA,AA etc) they hold in the hospital. Did any of those groups have meetings that night?

I don't understand about the cell phone pings. Did the poster referred to above find out that the pings were coming from exact Kaiser locations in all those cities, and if he/she did, how did he/she figure that out?

Your idea that someone affiliated with Kaiser somehow could have had something to do with Michelle's disappearance is really possible. It even occurred to me, although this is unlikely, if they had a stretcher, they could disable Michelle, put her on a stretcher and make it look as if she was a patient--people could see some of this happen and never question it. I'm really thinking outside the box, here--and doubt this is what took place.

There are a lot of reasons to be suspicious about a lot of people (starting with GE)--what a job LE has on their hands. Really, I don't know how they ever sort things out. I don't think they are in cahoots with Kaiser, though. In fact they might have a motive to knock them off their pedestal if they have to.

I don't understand about the cell phone pings. Did the poster referred to above find out that the pings were coming from exact Kaiser locations in all those cities, and if he/she did, how did he/she figure that out?

Your idea that someone affiliated with Kaiser somehow could have had something to do with Michelle's disappearance is really possible. It even occurred to me, although this is unlikely, if they had a stretcher, they could disable Michelle, put her on a stretcher and make it look as if she was a patient--people could see some of this happen and never question it. I'm really thinking outside the box, here--and doubt this is what took place.

There are a lot of reasons to be suspicious about a lot of people (starting with GE)--what a job LE has on their hands. Really, I don't know how they ever sort things out. I don't think they are in cahoots with Kaiser, though. In fact they might have a motive to knock them off their pedestal if they have to.

Good brainstorming, I really wonder what's on that latest released video. Hayward has gone so downhill, and lost so much revenue. I just got to wonder if Hayward caters to businesses that bring in lots of tax dollars like Kaiser - of course I'm being pretty cynical here. I hope the searchers found some new clues today.

Oh no. I'm watching channel 4 news and a young asian girl went missing today in the bay area. She looks alot like Michelle Le and the nurse that was killed last year. Going to watch the big block of news on 4 right now.

Is she a nurse? I haven't seen this news yet. Of course--there are lots of Asian girls and bad things happening all the time :(. It could be a coincidence. It's still horrible, though! I hate it every time I hear about another person missing.

Good brainstorming, I really wonder what's on that latest released video. Hayward has gone so downhill, and lost so much revenue. I just got to wonder if Hayward caters to businesses that bring in lots of tax dollars like Kaiser - of course I'm being pretty cynical here. I hope the searchers found some new clues today.

That Hayward Kaiser will eventually be torn down and replaced with a new Kaiser hospital facility in San Leandro off Marina Blvd.

Is she a nurse? I haven't seen this news yet. Of course--there are lots of Asian girls and bad things happening all the time :(. It could be a coincidence. It's still horrible, though! I hate it every time I hear about another person missing.

No she is 17. She came down to compete in a swim meet and disappeared before the race. I just caught her pic on the TV and she looks alot like Michelle. Odd. Same size, hair, ....

sigh.....

Oh no. I'm watching channel 4 news and a young asian girl went missing today in the bay area. She looks alot like Michelle Le and the nurse that was killed last year. Going to watch the big block of news on 4 right now.

OK, edited to add link:
Here is a link to the girl missing today:

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/rss/ci_18302485?source=rss

She is a teenaged swimmer and missing from this morning. Does not appear to be Asian, but nevertheless. Can an Amber Alert be sent out? Sooner the better right?
324227324.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back