GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DLynn or anyone else know if this is true of the lot ML parked in (Sleepy Hollow, was it)? A commenter under the LA Times news article I've linked states that a car would not be able to enter the parking structure if not an employee, that you'd need a badge to enter.

Not clear to me if the commenter means you need to show someone in a booth the badge, or if by badge the commenter means one of those parking cards you slip into a slot which lifts an arm barrier so you can drive in (self service).

If this is so, I'm thinking that that would mean that if there was another person in a car waiting for her, it would have to be an employee--someone who could enter the structure by car.
If it was not an employee who accosted her and it was this kind of parking garage, the assailant would've had to have walked in on foot since their car wouldn't have been able to get in.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/me-missing-woman-20110620,0,357522.story

In the CSI:Miami episode, the girl & her boyfriend were conspirators. They set women up to be "attracted to" the man, then the girlfriend would pose as a second victim of the boyfriend until she made her narrow escape and the other died. Just fyi.

Most random twitter post ever. Who sets up a twitter account only to post one link to a show?

DLynn or anyone else know if this is true of the lot ML parked in (Sleepy Hollow, was it)? A commenter under the LA Times news article I've linked states that a car would not be able to enter the parking structure if not an employee, that you'd need a badge to enter.

Not clear to me if the commenter means you need to show someone in a booth the badge, or if by badge the commenter means one of those parking cards you slip into a slot which lifts an arm barrier so you can drive in (self service).

If this is so, I'm thinking that that would mean that if there was another person in a car waiting for her, it would have to be an employee--someone who could enter the structure by car.
If it was not an employee who accosted her and it was this kind of parking garage, the assailant would've had to have walked in on foot since their car wouldn't have been able to get in.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/me-missing-woman-20110620,0,357522.story

No that story is not correct. You can go at will in and from that lot.There are no tickets or gates. I think there is only one way in though and one way out, just like the main garage.

The only time I was stopped by security was last year when I tried to park in the main garage and they told me I had to park across the street from now on with the other employees. I only parked there a couple times at the Sleepy Hollow lot and did not feel safe because I get off at odd times and that garage can get pretty empty.

I heard that the nurses lobbied to be able to start parking in the main garage again, and I guess they won because they were allowed to start parking in the main garage again.

The funny thing is apparently no one told the student nurses that info, so they still parked at Sleepy Hollow. No one told me either that it was now OK but my instinct had already told me not to park there.

Those parking garages in general give me the creeps anyway.I guess I've watched too many scary movies.

Hopefully they can get some answers this way.

Michelle Le's family hires private investigator

HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- The family of missing student Michelle Le has now hired a private investigator to help determine what happened to her.

Police have given up looking for her and now consider Le's disappearance a murder. However, her family has not given up the search, and Monday the private investigator promised confidentiality, protection and even relocation to anyone who might have been afraid to come forward before now.

If you have any information on this case, you can contact the Le family's private investigator, Michael Frame, at (925) 837-8309 ext. 33 or by email at Michael@TheFrameGroup.com. You can also send an anonymous email through the website www.TheFrameGroup.com.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=8202110

Another death at Kaiser today.

http://concord-ca.patch.com/articles/body-found-next-to-kaiser-parking-garage

Body Found Next to Kaiser Parking Garage

Walnut Creek police are investigating a death Monday afternoon at the Kaiser hospital parking garage.

Lt. Mark Covington said police responded to a call reporting a body on the ground next to the facility's four-story parking garage on Newell Avenue near California.

About cell phone pings in another topic on Websleuths

A tower has a working radius of about 3 miles - but that's 3 miles as the crow flies, and terrain, buildings, etc. can limit that radius. But in theory, with no obstructions, you can be up to about 3 miles in any direction from a tower and it can still register your phone signal.

Towers have capacity limits, so in densely populated areas you will have far more than one tower per 3 miles, simply for capacity purposes. If you had a cluster of towers in an area, that'd be 3 miles out from every tower on the outer perimeter that might have picked up your signal - a decently sized chunk of land a person could be on for one ping (or a series of pings in a general area).

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CELL PHONE pings **MERGED**

Hi everyone,

This is Michael Le, just want to say that I appreciate everyone eagerness to figure this out and bring Michelle home. I've been reading this thread, and have bounced some of these ideas off the police just in case they haven't considered it. Thanks again everyone.

Hi everyone,

This is Michael Le, just want to say that I appreciate everyone eagerness to figure this out and bring Michelle home. I've been reading this thread, and have bounced some of these ideas off the police just in case they haven't considered it. Thanks again everyone.

Welcome Michael. I hope that some of these ideas may help in the search for your sister. I am glad to hear you hired a private investigator. All of us here are all thinking about you and your family.

Hi everyone,

Hi, Michael. Please know that we're working as hard as we can, and that we miss Michelle too. Know also you're in our thoughts, prayers, and we all hold hope that the best news can come...

As a recent grad from RN school, I know that your sister worked hard to get into school, and was working hard in school. She was not on an easy path, one which demanded everything she had at all times. I am proud of her, as I know what it takes...

Let us know if there are things we can do, or directions we can take. If I were even close to the area, I'd be out looking...

All my love and prayers for you and your family.

Best-
Herding Cats

Hi everyone,

Michael, I am praying for your family as well as for Michelle's safe return.

The police say they have conclusive evidence of a homicide....
They also say they have video evidence from the garage but won't disclose what's on the video....

Maybe they have video of a homicide but it doesn't clearly identify the killer?

I hope not, but this case doesn't look good, have to pray for the family and at least give them closure if they can't get Michelle back.

WOW if this is indeed GE's twitter account, and this is the only tweet she made then I hope LE is looking seriously at GE and also watching this CSI episode. The similarities to Michelle's disappearance are very disturbing. Red highlighted by me below:

Season 9 episode 15.CSI: Miami Episode: "Blood Lust"

Episode Synopsis: Two women are kidnapped and held in an abandoned house where one of them is strangled to death. The other woman narrowly escapes from the killer and notifies the police. The investigation soon leads to another victim buried in a state park, and Horatio launches an all-out hunt for the serial killer.
http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/csi-miami-2011/episode-15-season-9/blood-lust/100101

And what if the driver of a car hit Michelle in the parking lot at high speed, then kidnapped her? I never thought of that scenario....

Do you have the link to her twitter acct? I am searching but to no avail. thanks!

Anyone find it odd that both Holly Bobo and Michelle Le share the same birthday. October 12.

Both are nursing students too. Other than that the similarities stop. But, it is eerie.
If it was in a closer area I'd start to wonder.

The michellelemissing.com site has the information up for the next search, which is this coming Saturday:

"This week, we will only be searching on Saturday 6/25/11. Just like the last search, volunteers who come between 8-10AM will register and be the first batch of volunteers to go out to the field for couple hours. They will come back for lunch and afterwards can go out to search for another couple hours, along with the volunteers who come in between 12-2PM. So if you would like to go out to search, come in to register before 2PM."

What: Search Event for Michelle Le
When: Saturday June 25, 2011 from 8AM-5PM
Where: 23530 Cypress Ave, Hayward CA

Also new on the site is the news of the retention of the Private Investigator, and how to contact him if you have any information to relay that can help.

http://michellelemissing.com/

Hi everyone,

I wish your family the best Michael. I hope you get answers soon but I know that sometimes the truth takes time to come out. If so, I also wish you patience to go with your strength and determination.

Kaiser PR is watching me now after I wrote here about Michelle: http://hubpages.com/hub/Missing-Per...ng-Student-Michelle-Le-from-Hayward-Kaiser-Ca

On HupPages where I write I can trace where searches came in from.

One on there is today is a media link for Kaiser.

http://kaiserpermanente.mediafunnel.com/session/new

I wonder if Michael or anyone else has been able to break through to Kaisers PR yet.And no more news about that latest video from the Kaiser garage?

I wonder what it will be like when I DO go back to work there....so far I have heard nothing from my boss that I have said or done anything wrong regarding my "opinions" and voice about Michelle's disappearance.
Hopefully this new private investigator can get closer into Kaiser and find out more about what happened there so the family can at least be informed. I don't think any of that coming out now should affect any investigation LE has going, would it? To me, it would at least give the family more to go on.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back