GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for letting us know about this cluciano.

Surveillance video was too grainy to see what was going on with possibly Michelle's car and a suspect car.

Hayward Lt says the evidence in the lab and results that have been received points to a homicide.

Giselle still hasn't been ruled out. Michelle's cousin says it was sad that Michelle was "wrapped up in this, almost gossip circle".

PI says if there is a witness or someone less involved who did not know what was going to happen, he/she should call the PI or have their lawyer contact them thru the website, they will pay for a lawyer for this person to go to police and tell their story...

Now JVM says surveillance video shows Michelle's car, possible suspect car and possible witness car.

Private investigator says anybody involved can get in touch with him and that they will pay legal fees and do everything they can to cut a deal with LE. That if they wait until LE comes for them then things will be a lot worse. Anybody involved who wants to come forward can go through michellelemissing.com. If someone showed up at the garage thinking they were going to just scare Michelle or something like that they need to talk now before it's too late.

Michelle's brother had a hard time with the interview, her cousin wound up doing most of the talking. Unfortunately JVM has a very harsh manner, she's not good at showing compassion for the victim's family. My thoughts are with her brother and cousin and all the family.

On KGO Radio today:

"Two months have passed since the disappearance of Hayward nursing student Michelle Le. KGO's Kim Foster reports that Le's family continues to hold out hope, focusing their search on the hills above Niles Canyon where cell phone records show Michelle made her last call."

Is this new information being released now that Michelle made this phone call? I don't recall reading about it, or maybe I've forgotten--or maybe I have got it confused with the "pings" her cell phone made in Fremont, Union City and Oakland locations. :waitasec:

Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks! :redface:

And thank you aqua mom, cluciano63 and chili fries for bringing us the latest information. I appreciate it so much!

I got the impression that her phone may have pinged in Niles Canyon, not that she made a call, but am not sure.

Any reason why they are still holding out on the video? I guess Hawyard PD doesn't really care if the case is solved or not.

A member of Hayward PD was on the JVM show last night; he indicated that the original named POI is still a POI while many others have been ruled out. I am guessing they just can't find whatever it is they are lacking (besides Michelle, of course) to make an arrest. They say they have evidence back from the lab to indicate homicide. Maybe it is not so much the "who" in this case as the "how" and the proof to link a POI. I don't know, but I do not believe that LE does not want to solve this case. I do wonder why they would continue to hold back a video, if there are any unidentified parties or vehicles on it, however.

It sure does look like GE was involved, and going back to my original theory, GE may have gang related ties somehow (perhaps even family members) that may have been involved. I know that I have heard that certain gangs can be particularly vicious and ruthless and if GE was somehow connected she could have gotten someone like that involved to help her. That's the only type of people that I could think of that would aid in something like this. IJMHO.

GE many have paid them, had past ties with them, knew them through friends or??? And since GE has a past history of drug use, all the more reason to suspect gang involvement.

The statements by LE so far in this case lead me to believe Hayward PD has a very good idea of who was involved with Michelle's disappearance and are eliminating people from a group of associated POIs to get to the suspect(s). If so, they don't need to show the surveillance video and may not want to tip their hand by releasing it publicly. They may also be eliminating the possibility of a stranger abduction to ensure they are ready to file charges that stick when they make an arrest(s)... Imo, Hayward PD very much wants to close this case and bring closure to the family; they are supporting searches and rallies and giving televised updates. Betting they'd rather have a POI intentionally or inadvertently lead them to Michelle before making arrests, if possible. I'm leaning towards premeditated murder by the named POI and at least one other person; finding the body is always hugely helpful in getting appropriate justice.

I hope Michelle is alive, but it is unlikely, imo. Alive or not, hoping she is found soon and she and her lovely family get the justice they deserve...

All I see Fm Hayward PD is a bunch of new cars (Chargers) and a new police chief.
Beside that I see Mum is the word. I read the papers everyday.

Possible arrest soon in missing student, Michelle Le case

Hayward police have told the family of a missing nursing student from San Diego that a suspect could soon be in custody.

"Through the continued investigation, the analysis of evidence and through interviews, I believe we will know the identity of the person/persons responsible for Michelle's disappearance sometime in the not too distant future," said Lt. R. Keener, Criminal Investigations Bureau Manager for the Hayward Police Department."

more at http://www.cbs8.com/story/15182157/possible-arrest

Possible arrest soon in missing student, Michelle Le case

Hayward police have told the family of a missing nursing student from San Diego that a suspect could soon be in custody.

Weird, why would they say such a thing before hand? Is it a bluff to try and draw out a suspect?

Ponderosa CT where Michelle's car was found was a scene of a crime again. A teenager was shot one hour ago and he ran all the way to the Kaiser. Cops are all over the street and at Kaiser.

Someone unloaded an entire clip, I heard it. Everyone in the neighborhood knew it was not fireworks. It struck a house across from the park where Michelle's first vigil was held at. They had a missing poster in the window too.

'Person of interest' in case of missing nursing student makes court appearance

Giselle Esteban, a person of interest in the case of missing nursing student Michelle Le, won the right to see her daughter despite concerns the child's father has over Esteban's behavior.

The court hearing Tuesday stemmed from a restraining order against Esteban that was filed May 24, three days before Le vanished. It cited disturbing behavior directed at the father of Esteban's child, including entering his home uninvited, stalking him and making threats involving the use of a gun.

The man is a friend of Le's, and Esteban previously told news outlets that while she dislikes Le and blames her for ruining the relationship she had with her child's father, she had nothing to do with Le's disappearance.

More: http://www.contracostatimes.com/bay-area-news/ci_18604010

Disturbing. I hope the visits with the child are closely supervised.

===========

She has not spoken to media since telling KGO-TV reporters in early June that she “openly hates” Le after the two had a falling out when they were high school friends in San Diego, where they both grew up. She also accused Le of ruining her relationship with her child’s father, but said that she had nothing to do with Le’s disappearance. [snipped]

Esteban’s ex-boyfriend also believed she was stalking him because she "has at times accurately informed me of what I had done the previous evening." He also said she hacked into his email account and would reference saved chat messages he had with others.

He also said Esteban was harassing his mother, causing a scene with her at their daughter’s school on May 22.

On the morning of May 24, the day he filed the restraining order, he said, his mother found Esteban inside their Fremont home uninvited, standing outside the child's room. When the mother asked what she was doing there, Esteban said, "I'm messing with your son," and then ran away, the report states.

Esteban, whose Union City home has been searched at least twice since Le went missing, is still considered a person of interest in Le’s case.

http://newark.patch.com/articles/judge-rules-person-of-interest-in-michelle-le-case-can-see-her-child

Really starting to wonder just how well planned out this was. Had to postpone the search I was planning this wknd, but I have a strong feeling it wouldn't matter anyways.

I am so hoping that poor Michelle got a dig in somehow, and drew some blood or something, but it seems as though that should have been known by now. I just can't stop thinking about her brother and cousin and how they are suffering. It is so wrong that people are not able to bury their loved ones...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back