GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A Patch article is saying that:

"Hayward police are once again searching the home of a Union City woman believed to be a “person of interest” in the case of missing nursing student Michelle Le.

Several undercover investigators began searching the home of Giselle Esteban, located at Monterra Terrace in the Monte Vista community of Union City, shortly before 10 a.m.

An officer drove away in Esteban’s silver Honda CR-V.

Esteban did not appear to be home and officers at the scene would not comment on the nature of the investigation or her whereabouts. A call Lt. Roger Keener of the Hayward Police Department was not immediately returned.

The home has been searched at least twice before."

http://dublin.patch.com/articles/po...rson-of-interest-in-michelle-le-investigation

Arrest made in Michelle Le case
San Francisco Chronicle
Henry K. Lee, Chronicle Staff Writer
San Francisco Chronicle September 7, 2011 12:28 PM

(09-07) 12:28 PDT HAYWARD --

"An arrest has been made in the slaying of nursing student Michelle Le, more than three months after she vanished from a Hayward parking garage, police said today.

Hayward police declined to provide details pending an afternoon news conference. But Alameda County jail records show that Hayward police arrested Giselle Esteban, 27, of Union City on suspicion of murder this morning. She is being held without bail. ..."

more...

Ok now can someone please give me a description of the suspect(s) vehicle.(s)
color, style, year etc.
Its been months now and im sure most of the cameras in the area have been written
over. (Most over right in i believe a month) But we can ask local businesses if they
have any video of that vehicle around that time also whether that vehicle was seen
along side a road around that time.

Huge news...thank goodness. If only she will cooperate and tell where Michelle is...

[video=youtube;YdfIwO2RAFk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdfIwO2RAFk[/video]

Arrest Made in Murder of California Nursing Student Michelle Le
ABC News

SNIPPET:

A former friend of Michelle Le, the missing California nursing student who disappeared in May, has been arrested and charged with her murder.

Surveillance video, cellphone records and DNA samples led to this morning's arrest of Giselle Esteban, according to Lt. Roger Keener of the Hayward police department.

Le disappeared on May 27 from Kaiser Permanente Hayward Medical Center in northern California as she was walking from her car to the garage, according to ABC News afilliate KGO. Police believe she was murdered.

Blood stains belonging to Le were found on the interior of Le's car and matched those found on the bottom of a pair of sneakers in Esteban's home, according to Keener.

Security video from the parking garage in which Le was last seen also showed Esteban in the garage before and after Le's arrival there and led police to believe that Le was assaulted while there, Keener said.

Hayward police and the FBI also tracked the cellphone movements of Le's phone and, later, Esteban's phone in the hours after her disappearance, and saw that both cellphones moved around Alameda County in about the same path and timeframe, he said.

more..

Arrest Made in Murder of California Nursing Student Michelle Le
ABC News

SNIPPET:

A former friend of Michelle Le, the missing California nursing student who disappeared in May, has been arrested and charged with her murder.

Surveillance video, cellphone records and DNA samples led to this morning's arrest of Giselle Esteban, according to Lt. Roger Keener of the Hayward police department.

Le disappeared on May 27 from Kaiser Permanente Hayward Medical Center in northern California as she was walking from her car to the garage, according to ABC News afilliate KGO. Police believe she was murdered.

Blood stains belonging to Le were found on the interior of Le's car and matched those found on the bottom of a pair of sneakers in Esteban's home, according to Keener.

Security video from the parking garage in which Le was last seen also showed Esteban in the garage before and after Le's arrival there and led police to believe that Le was assaulted while there, Keener said.

Hayward police and the FBI also tracked the cellphone movements of Le's phone and, later, Esteban's phone in the hours after her disappearance, and saw that both cellphones moved around Alameda County in about the same path and timeframe, he said.

more..

It sounds like they had so much incriminating evidence! I wonder why they waited so long to arrest her?

Took long enough. So glad though. Hope it brings Michelle home to rest.

Wow it sounds to me like LE did a great job matching up pings, DNA and video...really, for just over three months, that is not such a long time to make an arrest. I am impressed...hope it all leads to finding Michelle somehow.

I'm so glad this case isn't going to go cold. I pray they find Michelle. :praying:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/news/ci_18843775

HAYWARD -- DNA evidence and surveillance camera footage were key pieces of evidence that led to the arrest of Giselle Esteban on Wednesday on suspicion of killing her former friend Michelle Le, a nursing student who disappeared more than three months ago.
Police said bloodstains inside Le's car belong to Le, who disappeared May 27, and her DNA was found on one of Esteban's shoes collected during a May 29

Somebody has got to stop all the killing!!

Many cases get resolved out here. That is why I am always bewildered when it comes to the deep rural South.

Who helped her do this? She could not have put Michelle's body in a car, etc.

Esteban is pregnant, too, according to a newscast this morning. Lovely, huh?

Supposedly there will be a press conference at 2 p.m.

Who helped her do this? She could not have put Michelle's body in a car, etc.

Esteban is pregnant, too, according to a newscast this morning. Lovely, huh?

Supposedly there will be a press conference at 2 p.m.

That's what I was thinking. How did this crime happen? It's baffling. Plus I heard that Esteban is 7 months pregnant- so that would have put her at about 4 months pregnant when she did this to Michelle. It just seems that there had to be someone else involved - but the LE said they were not expecting to make anymore arrests. Odd.

I think maybe Estebans unborn child was Marasigans, and maybe Michelle and him were having a relationship, and Esteban flipped. Maybe Michelle even agreed to meet her in the parking lot and Esteban lost it. I heard she had a short fuse. Michelle seems like that type of person that would be compassionate enough to meet her, especially since they were childhood friends, to possibly "iron" things out. That or it was downright premeditated - and that would change what murder charge she ultimately gets charged with.

I think it has to be Marasigans unborn baby, otherwise why would Esteban be so upset? If it was someone elses baby then I would think Esteban could care less if Michelle and Scott were together. I have a feeling this is one of those stories that we going to end up watching on one of those true crime shows.

Where are you Michelle???

I hope Esteban cracks and lets the authorities know where Michelle is so this family can have some peace and start to move on and heal. The wondering has got to be draining them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman
Back