GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's what I was thinking. How did this crime happen? It's baffling. Plus I heard that Esteban is 7 months pregnant- so that would have put her at about 4 months pregnant when she did this to Michelle. It just seems that there had to be someone else involved - but the LE said they were not expecting to make anymore arrests. Odd.

I think maybe Estebans unborn child was Marasigans, and maybe Michelle and him were having a relationship, and Esteban flipped. Maybe Michelle even agreed to meet her in the parking lot and Esteban lost it. I heard she had a short fuse. Michelle seems like that type of person that would be compassionate enough to meet her, especially since they were childhood friends, to possibly "iron" things out. That or it was downright premeditated - and that would change what murder charge she ultimately gets charged with.

I think it has to be Marasigans unborn baby, otherwise why would Esteban be so upset? If it was someone elses baby then I would think Esteban could care less if Michelle and Scott were together. I have a feeling this is one of those stories that we going to end up watching on one of those true crime shows.

Where are you Michelle???

I hope Esteban cracks and lets the authorities know where Michelle is so this family can have some peace and start to move on and heal. The wondering has got to be draining them.

DLynn, I bet you are right. There would be no good reason to still be upset if the baby's father was not Marasigan's. But then--GE is not rational so who knows. He got a restraining order before Michelle disappeared so Esteban must have been 4 months pregnant (or less) at the time. When did he get the restraining order? I'm going to look back and see if I can find it. I really had a feeling his relationship with her was long over, which is why I more or less assumed the baby had to belong to someone else. Your theory makes more sense.

I think Esteban did lure Michelle to the parking lot, and I think this whole thing was planned, since it seems she had some sidekicks with her (another car seen on surveillance tape which must have had her buddies in it). I wonder what crazy story Esteban told her friends to make them believe Michelle was so bad she deserved to die? Sick. Of course if they are gang members they will kill for no reason at all...

I feel so sorry for Michelle's family. I hope Esteban will tell where Michelle is so her family doesn't have to wonder for the rest of their lives.

ETA: Scott Marasigan got the restraining order around June 14 of this year: http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=8191021

I would tend to agree that Marasigan is playing a bigger part in this than what the public knows. And, I think you could very well be right DLynn about the pregnancy and who the father is.
I hope Esteban 'cracks' too. At the very least she needs to feel a moment of compassion for Michelle's family and as you say, let them begin to move on.

I would tend to agree that Marasigan is playing a bigger part in this than what the public knows. And, I think you could very well be right DLynn about the pregnancy and who the father is.
I hope Esteban 'cracks' too. At the very least she needs to feel a moment of compassion for Michelle's family and as you say, let them begin to move on.

I wonder if he knew that Esteban was pregnant?
He already knew she was mentally ill--why would he have kept sleeping with her? <sigh> oh well.....

I wonder if he knew that Esteban was pregnant?
He already knew she was mentally ill--why would he have kept sleeping with her? <sigh> oh well.....

No matter what his "big" head says, there is just sometimes no talking sense into his "little" head. :floorlaugh:

Yes, no kidding. The hormones rule, unfortunately.

This truly looks like a crime of passion. Bets are this is Marasigans baby. Just because they were not a couple anymore does not mean you know what didn't happen. I see it all the time with people, they just can't let go for whatever reason. This would have definitely put Giselle over the edge being that she already had a short fuse and extreme temper.

Let's see:

Police are very certain that only Giselle Esteban was involved in the murder of Michelle Le. I have said all along that this murder was committed by ONE person. We can sit here and rub the rabbit's foot, call Ms. Cleo's psychic hotline, dream, or pretend on a million different scenarios but the reality is that Giselle was very able (even at four months) to carry out a murder because she hated Michelle Le for whatever reasons real or imagined that much. Can you imagine the amount of hormones that were raging through her body at the time she went off the deep end and murdered Michelle? No doubt that will be used in her defense.

Giselle Esteban was pregnant prior to the murder. Can we guess who the father is? Is it Marasigan's child? We don't know. Who knows the men of Giselle Esteban... she could have had many or a select few or it could be Marasigan's child. Unless you're planning on running a DNA check on Esteban's child then why sit online and speculate who the father could be unless you were in the bedroom with her when the child was conceived?

Giselle Esteban was rushed to the hospital because of complications due to STRESS which aggravated her pregnant condition. If you were facing murder charges then I'm sure you'd be beyond stressed.

It appears that HPD Homicide's Peter Falk finally came through and delivered... 100 days into the investigation. Good work, Columbo. I'm sure the assistance of the FBI had something to do with finding the person responsible.

Lastly... I absolutely love how the media aka press is on this story like flies are on ****. They couldn't care less while Michelle Le was missing but NOW, it's sensationalism! Every media outlet in the country is now reporting every last second detail on Michelle Le's case - but, you could easily hear crickets while the search teams were going out and looking for her. In fact, the family had to FIGHT to keep Michelle Le in the spotlight. Great job Corporate News!

<modsnip>

Well, as usual, conflicting news reports on the simplest stuff.

Associated Press reported about an hour ago that "An Alameda County Superior Court judge said Thursday that Giselle Esteban needed medical clearance from doctors before criminal proceedings against her can commence. Neither Esteban nor a lawyer representing her were in court and a new arraignment date was not set."

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/09/08/3894954/suspect-charged-in-calif-nursing.html

This might be trustworthy:

Arraignment of suspect in Le murder postponed for medical appointment
By Eric Kurhi
Oakland Tribune
Posted: 09/08/2011 02:32:34 PM PDT
Updated: 09/08/2011 02:32:41 PM PDT

"HAYWARD -- The arraignment of Giselle Esteban -- who was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of killing her former friend Michelle Le -- has been postponed because of a nonemergency medical appointment, according to the Alameda County Sheriff's Office.

Esteban, 27, was scheduled to be arraigned at 2 p.m. but her arraignment was removed from the calendar shortly beforehand.

A spokesperson for Le's family said it most likely will be held at 2 p.m. Friday.

No further information was available."

more...

Doesn't sound like stress was a factor.

Reading this morning's articles about it, I came up with a theory: Michelle told people she was going to her car for a break. What if Giselle had been stalking her and hid out inside Michelle's car, shot her in the car, drove Michelle's car to dump the body- I'm guessing in Niles Canyon- then drove back, dumps the car within walking distance of the parking garage where her own car is waiting...? Seems to fit the evidence I've read so far...

Reading this morning's articles about it, I came up with a theory: Michelle told people she was going to her car for a break. What if Giselle had been stalking her and hid out inside Michelle's car, shot her in the car, drove Michelle's car to dump the body- I'm guessing in Niles Canyon- then drove back, dumps the car within walking distance of the parking garage where her own car is waiting...? Seems to fit the evidence I've read so far...

That seems like a good theory.
I still don't see how she could have done it all by herself, but it's looking that way now. Earlier on, I'm sure the reports about the surveillance video from the garage mentioned more than one suspicious car. But maybe that is not correct--the current reports mention only Esteban's car leaving the garage.

That seems like a good theory.
I still don't see how she could have done it all by herself, but it's looking that way now. Earlier on, I'm sure the reports about the surveillance video from the garage mentioned more than one suspicious car. But maybe that is not correct--the current reports mention only Esteban's car leaving the garage.

The idea that there were 2 cars came from someone at Kaiser. Heard that there were 2 cars and lots of blood but that's heresay so take it for what it's worth. And no it does not matter who's child she is carrying but that would supply the motive if Michelle was with the babies dad. All speculation.

I am already speculating on what the defense will try to say - I bet she will try to use some type of medical defense - psychological - something along those lines. I am 99% sure she did it and thought so from the beginning. She is a sick puppy. I feel very badly for her children. They have to grow up with this haunting them. Many damaged lives.

The idea that there were 2 cars came from someone at Kaiser. Heard that there were 2 cars and lots of blood but that's heresay so take it for what it's worth. And no it does not matter who's child she is carrying but that would supply the motive if Michelle was with the babies dad. All speculation.

I am already speculating on what the defense will try to say - I bet she will try to use some type of medical defense - psychological - something along those lines. I am 99% sure she did it and thought so from the beginning. She is a sick puppy. I feel very badly for her children. They have to grow up with this haunting them. Many damaged lives.

DLynn, so was that just a rumor about the 2 cars. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm sure none of us could care less about Esteban's love life. I totally agree with you: the main purpose of speculating as to who fathered the unborn child is to establish motive.

It's such a tragedy for Michelle's family and GE's innocent children.

I don't know how reliable this source is but supposedly Esteban was having contractions and that was why she went to the Dr today.http://www./140110/michelle-le-murder-suspect-begins-having-contractions-rushed-to-hospital/

I think she had hired a lawyer too because I caught a snippet from a man saying "how could she have disposed" of a body or something like that. I would think that if rage was in her she could have very well had the strength to pull off something like this. I have a feeling she is going to play the victim - or something along those lines.I get that mentality from her. And they probably won't interrogate her the way she needs to be because she is pregnant.

http://www./140110/michelle-le-murder-suspect-begins-having-contractions-rushed-to-hospital/

I'll be more surprised if she found someone to help her kill Michelle, than if she did it alone. This seems to be a very personal (in her mind) attack and I feel certain she was physically capable.

Good Morning..

Ived read couple articles on this on TOPIX , Myspace and different news article and here is what i got

1. SCott M - works for Google as an Accountant - filed restraining order against Giselle weeks before Michelle vanished.
2. Michelle - vanished May 27 - friend of Scott for 9 years?
3. Giselle - Pregnant on her 3rd Trimester now ( September ) and is suffering from some medical issues . She also have a 5 year old kid with Scott and maybe the daddy of the 2nd baby is also scott?..Her myspace id is ellafitz2484.

- Myspace pictures shows a lot of picture of Giselle's kid and Scott
-This is going to be a tough case for the LE/prosecution IMO
-When Michelle vanished - Giselle was 3-4-5 months pregnant, she can do an "emotional" and "mentally" related pregnancy stress after knowing that her man is flirting with another woman. She is physically capable of hurting Michelle but she will have a thousand medical reasons why she did it IMO...
-Court proceedings are now delayed due to Giselle's pregnancy and she will still have the right to bond with her baby before she can answer all the charges..

I hope they find Michelle's body - circumstancial evidences facing Giselle is not going to be enough for a good convictions IMO...

What we have are partial informations - i want to know why Scott filed for him and his baby a restraining order against Giselle 3 days before Michelle vanished. I know that he filed because of erratic behavior and threatening but why would suddenly Giselle change her behavior towards Scott?...

Good Morning..

Ived read couple articles on this on TOPIX , Myspace and different news article and here is what i got

1. SCott M - works for Google as an Accountant - filed restraining order against Giselle weeks before Michelle vanished.
2. Michelle - vanished May 27 - friend of Scott for 9 years?
3. Giselle - Pregnant on her 3rd Trimester now ( September ) and is suffering from some medical issues . She also have a 5 year old kid with Scott and the daddy of the 2nd baby is also scott..Her myspace id is ellafitz2484.

- Myspace pictures shows a lot of picture of Giselle's kid and Scott
-This is going to be a tough case for the LE/prosecution IMO
-When Michelle vanished - Giselle was 4-5 months pregnant, she can do an "emotional" and "mentally" related pregnancy stress after knowing that her man is flirting with another woman. She is physically capable of hurting Michelle but she will have a thousand medical reasons why she did it IMO...
-Court proceedings are now delayed due to Giselle's pregnancy and she will still have the right to bond with her baby before she can answer all the charges..

I hope they find Michelle's body - circumstancial evidences facing Giselle is not going to be enough for a good convictions IMO...

Wasn't Michelle dating Scott?

Wasn't Michelle dating Scott?

one article said scott was denying the relationship - stating he and michelle are friends for 9 years.. but he declined to comment more on the relationship..

This new article below ived read stated that scott and giselle were fighting custody since october 2010.... so i dont know how that will put scott to be the father of the 2nd baby?

http://dublin.patch.com/articles/judge-extends-restraining-order-against-ex-friend-of-michelle-le-2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae
Back