GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do not lose any hope. Police have their investigation in progress and dedicated volunteers for Mission: Michelle are always vigilant and active.

Answers will surface. Truth will shine through the black cloud of hopelessness. Justice will be served.

Believe!

Michael and Krsytine (Michelle's brother and cousin) will be at our church festival with a booth on SAT. AUG 13 from 10-2 in HAYWARD for those that would like to come out and support the effort. The details are here:

Saturday, August 13 · 10:00am - 2:00pm

Community Church of Hayward

26555 Gading Road, Hayward, Ca. 94544

EVERYTHING IS FREE - FREE FOOD, GAMES FOR CHILDREN, MUSIC AND COMMUNITY BOOTHS.

Michael and Krsytine (Michelle's brother and cousin) will be at our church festival with a booth on SAT. AUG 13 from 10-2 in HAYWARD for those that would like to come out and support the effort. The details are here:

Saturday, August 13 · 10:00am - 2:00pm

Community Church of Hayward

26555 Gading Road, Hayward, Ca. 94544

EVERYTHING IS FREE - FREE FOOD, GAMES FOR CHILDREN, MUSIC AND COMMUNITY BOOTHS.

It is so remarkable and admirable to see how proactive Michael and Krystine are in efforts to bring Michelle back home. Wonderful family. You can't help but wish and hope for a positive outcome. Did you help arrange this at your church, DLynn? If so, thank you. Great idea.

It is so remarkable and admirable to see how proactive Michael and Krystine are in efforts to bring Michelle back home. Wonderful family. You can't help but wish and hope for a positive outcome. Did you help arrange this at your church, DLynn? If so, thank you. Great idea.

Thanks Slowpoke. Yes I helped them get a booth at the festival. They got to talk to the locals and got lots of great feedback, Whether it was helpful to the case I don't know but I know that the family appreciates the support. They are such a young enthusiastic group of young people dedicated to finding Michelle.

On another note, I returned to work this week. Someone who works there was talking about the case and said "a very large amount of blood" was found in the parking garage. Perhaps this is why Hayward LE is saying it's a homicide. This person also said that the surveillance videos in the garage showed a car parked on each side of Michelles car. So I'm thinking that is why it is being speculated that their was more than one person involved.

The next thing I'm about to say is gory and I hope is not true. My husband said that if someone surprised Michelle and slit her throat from behind this would account for the large amount of blood. It would also have disabled her from crying out for help. I am just sick thinking about it. If GE was involved maybe she paid someone to hurt/kill Michelle. How awful. I hope this family has closure soon. Hopefully with all the evidence the LE is accumulating they won't even need a body to prosecute. These sickos need to rot in jail.

If someone hurt/killed her in the garage it was very brazen and I would think would be someone with some strength. JMHO>

Dlynn, so kind of you to do that.

I went up a few weeks ago and scouted the Niles Canyon area, and I gotta say, I don't think she is there. There are a few spots that are doable, but I am sure they have been searched already and cleared. The rest of the area just isn't practical for a body dump. Her phone may very well have been tossed there separately though. The towers up in that area are very far apart, so it makes for a huge triangulation. I was planning to take a few SAR members with me and go clear a few areas, but other pressing issues keep making me cancel.

Dlynn, so kind of you to do that.

I went up a few weeks ago and scouted the Niles Canyon area, and I gotta say, I don't think she is there. There are a few spots that are doable, but I am sure they have been searched already and cleared. The rest of the area just isn't practical for a body dump. Her phone may very well have been tossed there separately though. The towers up in that area are very far apart, so it makes for a huge triangulation. I was planning to take a few SAR members with me and go clear a few areas, but other pressing issues keep making me cancel.

Thank you for helping search for Michelle. That is awesome. I admire all that go out and spend time doing such a physical task. I was wondering if any areas in Oakland have been searched? I know I heard that her cell phone pinged there after she went missing. Maybe she isn't in the Niles area after all?

Ok if you figure 5'6" estimate 140 pounds(Don't know for sure)
Go to home depot, Lowes etc and carry a bag of potting soil, 50 pound bag.
Now figure carrying three of them. Now consider a person's with their arms and legs dangling.
This is a hard job to do. So if the Hayward PD is right and this is a Homicide,
She was either taken by a strong person, multiple people or dumped along side the road.
If she was dumped why hasnt she been found, unless she is in one of the man holes etc
heading toward Pleasanton.
If she was dumped alongside the road it would be nice if the police would list the person of interests car
so peoples memories might get jogged. (the famous double murder in Pleasanton) The Poker player from Pleasanton had his car (the Description) released to see if someone seen it in the area at the time.
In this situation they could have come back after the fact and moved her.
If it is the Niles, you dont want to be out there at night, there is tons of wild animals
and I hate to say probably drug dealers. i think someone would have seen lights at night.
To this date I have never seen a credible source that said where her cell phone pinged and in what order. i.e Hayward to Oakland, Oakland to Union city etc.
Hayward PD is getting a new Chief and rumor says she is intelligent.
you know what they say a new broom sweeps clean.

Heading toward Pleasanton

Attachments

• Man hole.jpg
    Man hole.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 40
If there is truth to the blood and the multiple cars, I think this was a lot more planned out than a panicked body dump. They would have thought about where to put her where she wouldn't be found. That would mean either back up in the hills or in the bay. JMO

If there is truth to the blood and the multiple cars, I think this was a lot more planned out than a panicked body dump. They would have thought about where to put her where she wouldn't be found. That would mean either back up in the hills or in the bay. JMO

I know you don't like it, sarx... but thought I'd tell you that you are good at what you do.

No wonder we can't go anywhere without stressing out. :(

I think Hayward PD was bluffing on the "arrest soon". 3 weeks has passed and nothing.

Hayward is out of control. There was another shooting on Ponderosa CT last night at 11:30pm, no injuries. Someone unloaded on the front door of a townhouse. Someone did the same a few houses away 2 weeks before, 1 guy shot 6 times.

Ok if you figure 5'6" estimate 140 pounds(Don't know for sure)
Go to home depot, Lowes etc and carry a bag of potting soil, 50 pound bag.
Now figure carrying three of them. Now consider a person's with their arms and legs dangling.
This is a hard job to do. So if the Hayward PD is right and this is a Homicide,
She was either taken by a strong person, multiple people or dumped along side the road.
If she was dumped why hasnt she been found, unless she is in one of the man holes etc
heading toward Pleasanton.
If she was dumped alongside the road it would be nice if the police would list the person of interests car
so peoples memories might get jogged. (the famous double murder in Pleasanton) The Poker player from Pleasanton had his car (the Description) released to see if someone seen it in the area at the time.
In this situation they could have come back after the fact and moved her.
If it is the Niles, you dont want to be out there at night, there is tons of wild animals
and I hate to say probably drug dealers. i think someone would have seen lights at night.
To this date I have never seen a credible source that said where her cell phone pinged and in what order. i.e Hayward to Oakland, Oakland to Union city etc.
Hayward PD is getting a new Chief and rumor says she is intelligent.
you know what they say a new broom sweeps clean.

Dump the body in the salt flats by Fremont. From Warren Ave all the way through to Hesparian. Or @ Don G. Edwards

There was to have been a search this past Saturday (8/20), but I haven't seen any news article since that date to let us know how it went.

On the michellelemissing.com site, Krystine wrote a family blog entry on 8/19, the day before the search. It breaks my heart to read how much she misses Michelle.

http://michellelemissing.com/2011/08/20/keep-on-swimming/

jedi, in Hayward PD's defense, Lt. Keener said it was the media that interpreted the phrase "not too distant future" to mean an arrest was coming very soon. He said the investigation is progressing, however.

I do hope that that is so, and that we hear something sooner rather than much later. It has been 87 days now!

http://www.sfexaminer.com/blogs/law-and-disorder/2011/08/police-narrowing-down-suspects-case-missing-nursing-student-michelle-

Proof you spend too much time on Weblseuths? Dreaming about it. The actual forum screen was in my head, and I was updating because everyone was excited to find out that someone had been arrested in Michelle's case. It made me optimistic that I'd come here to find out good news today. Sad to see that it isn't true.

In my dream, though, someone we called CN or GN was arrested.

LE HAS to have something on tape. The more time goes by, the less it seems like there will be closure. This is very disheartening. Locals, you're all so awesome for participating in the searches the way you are!

You Know Im not into dreams, But I somehow feel there is a motorcycle involved.

Disappearance Case of Michelle Le Marks Three Month Anniversary This Weekend

[snip]

"It has been a long 91 days," Dinh said in a statement. "We're hanging in there and trying to be positive - to keep faith that this case will be solved soon."

Le's family continues to hold out hope despite the fact that Hayward police classified Le's disappearance as a homicide.

The family is offering a $100,000 reward for her return or for information regarding her location.

http://fostercity.patch.com/article...le-marks-three-month-anniversary-this-weekend

It has now been 100 days since Michelle Le went missing, was murdered, or kidnapped. The searches into the area where we speculate she was last seen or traced using cell phone information turned up a lot of weeds, liquor bottles, dead deer, sacrificed chickens, leaves, gravel, snakes, and trees with a vendetta but… no Michelle. I watched as the family attempted, even in later days, to come to terms with the fact that she was gone. It was never an easy thing to witness. The strength of the family, their determination, will, energy, and unwavering faith in Michelle’s safe return was and remains truly inspirational. Without question from what I’ve learned about her, Michelle Le would have been astonished at the outpour of so many people who, in most cases, (including myself) never met her in person. I was able to get to know the family and they are amazing people in a very difficult situation. Honestly, I do not know many families who could pull together that well in a crisis of any type.

The press soon lost interest and it became a battle to keep Michelle Le on the newswire. Unless there was something significant in the case, they would remain quiet. Although, their vans were parked alongside the search center, you know, just in case.

Kaiser Permanente spent a considerable amount of effort and time distancing themselves from the case and also worked hard to ensure that the name Michelle Le was not associated with the hospital or even spoken in the hallway. They refused to allow missing posters on their property. Their public relations, executive management, legal, and human resources were all over covering this situation up and making certain that it was brushed under the carpet almost as soon as she turned up missing from their parking garage. Honestly, as I was searching the ravine for Michelle, I asked myself about Kaiser’s involvement and realized in amazement that they did what most corporations do in situations like these… duck and cover. They gave very minimal assistance to the Le family and they should be completely ashamed of themselves. It was disgusting.

The Hayward Police Department, specifically Homicide Division is actively involved in the case. (It appears that Peter Falk has been assigned to the case.) The HPD Homicide Detectives have been actively involved since the beginning due to the nature of the crime scene. However, they have withheld key information about the case to the point of crippling anyone with half a brain who might be able to find her. This was done intentionally. If a search party finds her it would make the department look bad. So, it was fairly clear that the search teams were searching places where the HPD damn well knew she certainly was not… just to keep the family busy while supplying them with false hope. The search teams might as well been searching Podunk, Iowa for Michelle Le. There were key pieces of information early on in the case that would probably have helped locate Michelle but now after 100 days witnesses have grown cold, searchers are worn out from searching unlikely places, and the family is exhausted but remains vigilant that justice will be served in this case. In fact, HPD specifically told search teams where they could not search and teams also were not permitted to search private land – a huge hindrance. It’s political. Also, according to HPD, murderers would NEVER use private land to hide someone...ever.

The announcement of an impending arrest was nothing short of cruel and without a doubt meant to root out those who have been sitting back and withholding critical information to the case. The Private Investigator assigned to the case has also been sitting back waiting for that one phone call that will blow everything wide open. Meanwhile, armchair investigators scoured over only press releases insisting everything they have seen on CSI Miami to Forensic Files including dreams almost as if they are a fortune teller or consulted the assistance of a telephone psychic. Most of the suggestions from these individuals on what happened to Michelle Le makes me feel rather uncomfortable going outside and perhaps I’m surrounded by psychopaths.

The person(s) who committed this crime have been free as a bird since the beginning of this ordeal, have had ample time to dispose of any evidence, and including time to relocate the body if that was necessary or possible – considering they have access to the media, search areas, and how simple it would be to make some last minute changes to ensure that we’re way off base. Will there ever be justice for Michelle Le? I certainly hope so.

In short, the family deserves answers they are not receiving, closure, and their daughter, sister, or niece back - regardless of the circumstances.

As each day passes... I still hold out some hope that Michelle Le will be found in whatever condition and we'll all finally know the truth... and those that are responsible are brought to justice. Until then, the only thing we can do is provide the family with financial and resource support when they request it.

If you haven't donated... please do. The family could use those funds to help find her and bring her home.

Remarkable summary of events Wadsworth. After returning to work at Kaiser, one would never know someone disappeared from the parking garage 3 months ago. Totally swept under the rug. I always have to wonder that if Kaiser had gotten actively involved that perhaps there would be a different outcome?
With all their resources and clout it could have made all the difference for Michelle and her family.
I don't even feel like being there anymore, I am totally disillusioned with Kaiser and how they tout that they are there to heal people. Yes, heal people if you have the money to pay for their services. I am just so sad...feeling the pain of the family. Every time I walk down the hall and out into the garage I think of Michelle...and dread when daylight savings time changes and I have to walk out into the garage alone at night. It makes me shudder.

It has now been 100 days since Michelle Le went missing, was murdered, or kidnapped. The searches into the area where we speculate she was last seen or traced using cell phone information turned up a lot of weeds, liquor bottles, dead deer, sacrificed chickens, leaves, gravel, snakes, and trees with a vendetta but… no Michelle. I watched as the family attempted, even in later days, to come to terms with the fact that she was gone. It was never an easy thing to witness. The strength of the family, their determination, will, energy, and unwavering faith in Michelle’s safe return was and remains truly inspirational. Without question from what I’ve learned about her, Michelle Le would have been astonished at the outpour of so many people who, in most cases, (including myself) never met her in person. I was able to get to know the family and they are amazing people in a very difficult situation. Honestly, I do not know many families who could pull together that well in a crisis of any type.

The press soon lost interest and it became a battle to keep Michelle Le on the newswire. Unless there was something significant in the case, they would remain quiet. Although, their vans were parked alongside the search center, you know, just in case.

Kaiser Permanente spent a considerable amount of effort and time distancing themselves from the case and also worked hard to ensure that the name Michelle Le was not associated with the hospital or even spoken in the hallway. They refused to allow missing posters on their property. Their public relations, executive management, legal, and human resources were all over covering this situation up and making certain that it was brushed under the carpet almost as soon as she turned up missing from their parking garage. Honestly, as I was searching the ravine for Michelle, I asked myself about Kaiser’s involvement and realized in amazement that they did what most corporations do in situations like these… duck and cover. They gave very minimal assistance to the Le family and they should be completely ashamed of themselves. It was disgusting.

The Hayward Police Department, specifically Homicide Division is actively involved in the case. (It appears that Peter Falk has been assigned to the case.) The HPD Homicide Detectives have been actively involved since the beginning due to the nature of the crime scene. However, they have withheld key information about the case to the point of crippling anyone with half a brain who might be able to find her. This was done intentionally. If a search party finds her it would make the department look bad. So, it was fairly clear that the search teams were searching places where the HPD damn well knew she certainly was not… just to keep the family busy while supplying them with false hope. The search teams might as well been searching Podunk, Iowa for Michelle Le. There were key pieces of information early on in the case that would probably have helped locate Michelle but now after 100 days witnesses have grown cold, searchers are worn out from searching unlikely places, and the family is exhausted but remains vigilant that justice will be served in this case. In fact, HPD specifically told search teams where they could not search and teams also were not permitted to search private land – a huge hindrance. It’s political. Also, according to HPD, murderers would NEVER use private land to hide someone...ever.

The announcement of an impending arrest was nothing short of cruel and without a doubt meant to root out those who have been sitting back and withholding critical information to the case. The Private Investigator assigned to the case has also been sitting back waiting for that one phone call that will blow everything wide open. Meanwhile, armchair investigators scoured over only press releases insisting everything they have seen on CSI Miami to Forensic Files including dreams almost as if they are a fortune teller or consulted the assistance of a telephone psychic. Most of the suggestions from these individuals on what happened to Michelle Le makes me feel rather uncomfortable going outside and perhaps I’m surrounded by psychopaths.

The person(s) who committed this crime have been free as a bird since the beginning of this ordeal, have had ample time to dispose of any evidence, and including time to relocate the body if that was necessary or possible – considering they have access to the media, search areas, and how simple it would be to make some last minute changes to ensure that we’re way off base. Will there ever be justice for Michelle Le? I certainly hope so.

In short, the family deserves answers they are not receiving, closure, and their daughter, sister, or niece back - regardless of the circumstances.

As each day passes... I still hold out some hope that Michelle Le will be found in whatever condition and we'll all finally know the truth... and those that are responsible are brought to justice. Until then, the only thing we can do is provide the family with financial and resource support when they request it.

If you haven't donated... please do. The family could use those funds to help find her and bring her home.

An arrest has been made in this case!!! News conference at 2:30 PM today.

Just heard it on ABC / KGO TV news. No name given yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee
Back