CA - Nancy Magaña, 24, shot dead in truck with son and boyfriend, Delmann Heights Park, 18 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No. You're not following me. When people are into drugs or dealing as some are clearly insinuating, there are clear patterns that are present:

1. They tend to use drugs themselves and can't pass drug tests.
2. They tend to have criminal histories.
3. They aren't simultaneously achieving incredible things such as competing as an athlete all through high school and college, graduating high school, getting a bachelor's degree, undergoing rigorous student teaching, obtaining a teaching credential and doing it all while raising a child as a single parent and having to support him.

The fact that you use "tend" indicates that the "clear patterns" you talk about are not always present.

I imagine that some doctors also achieve "incredible things". Yet, some doctors abuse drugs: https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-grinspoon-addicted-doctors-20160605-snap-story.html

Again, I am not claiming that she had a double life, only that it was possible. I will say that her accomplishments diminish, but do not eliminate the possibility of a double life.

I don't know what she was doing, or what she was not doing in that area at that time. I do know, however, that doing incredible things does not prevent one from leading a double life or from abusing drugs.

Last edited:
The fact that you use "tend" indicates that the "clear patterns" you talk about are not always present.

I imagine that some doctors also achieve "incredible things". Yet, some doctors abuse drugs: https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-grinspoon-addicted-doctors-20160605-snap-story.html

Again, I am not claiming that she had a double life, only that it was possible. I will sat that her accomplishments diminish, but do not eliminate the possibility of a double life. I don't know what she was doing, or what she was not doing in that area at that time. I do know, however, that doing "incredible things" does not prevent one from leading a double life or from abusing drugs.

Understood, but why are we speculating somebody is abusing drugs with literally no evidence or any information of that whatsoever?

Understood, but why are we speculating somebody is abusing drugs with literally no evidence or any information of that whatsoever?
The area is apparently known for drug / gang activity. I don't think she resided there. As a result, she may of went there for some purpose. Examining the possible purposes could point towards a motive and a suspect.

In short, if there is no possible way that she was there to say, purchase drugs, then the police can absolutely eliminate one motive and then probably also greatly reduce their concerns regarding some suspects in the area.

Then again, perhaps the police are not prone to engage in the "No possible way." type thinking. Lets hope that this is the case. Solving the crime is far more important than what she was, or was not doing there.

Last edited:
The area is apparently known for drug / gang activity. I don't think she resided there. As a result, she may of went there for some purpose. Examining the possible purposes could point towards a motive and a suspect.

In short, if there is no possible way that she was there to say, purchase drugs, then the police can absolutely eliminate one motive and then probably also greatly reduce their concerns regarding some suspects in the area.

Then again, perhaps the police are not prone to engage in the "No possible way." type thinking. Lets hope that this is the case. Solving the crime is far more important than what she was, or was not doing there.

I think the cops are prone to logic. Not nonsensical speculation.

I think the cops are prone to logic.

I agree.

Applying "No possible way" or "no chance" type concepts would not be very logical given what they know about human behavior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom
Back