CA - Natalie Wood, 43, drowned off California coast, 29 Nov 1981

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like the folks in California take their time about stuff. It took over 3o years to decide it was "undetermined" and more than six weeks to change the death certificate if word is correct that they made the "determination" back in June.

It looks to me that they are taking their sweet time "investigating" in hopes that everyone in question (those on the yacht) will no longer be alive when they finally get down to the nitty gritty. :waitasec: Just sayin'.

On the other hand, maybe it was an accident?

Or maybe The Powers That Be think they can pacify certain parties with an "extensive investigation" that will last another 30 years? Makes a person wonder.

:cow: :cow: :cow:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/22/showbiz/natalie-wood-probe/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

'Accidental' removed from Natalie Wood's death certificate
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 7:28 PM EDT, Wed August 22, 2012

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Information gathered by a renewed investigation into actress Natalie Wood's 1981 drowning death has persuaded the Los Angeles coroner to remove "accidental" from her death certificate, a detective said.

The death certificate was amended on August 7 to list her death as caused by "drowning and other undetermined factors" rather than "accidental drowning," Los Angeles County Sheriff's Detective Kevin Lowe said Wednesday....

.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2203697/Natalie-Wood-death-Tapes-reveal-yacht-skippers-drunken-phone-accusing-Robert-Wagner.html

Thanks Steely Dan, not quite there was it.
I know, he didn’t mean for her to drown. But he didn’t run to her aid.”
Can't understand this a contradiction surely . RW seemed to live a normal life after that incident work media another wife could anyone do that if you were responsible for something like this.

New Natalie Wood findings suggest she may have been assaulted, report says

Investigators are reportedly expected to reveal new details Monday in the recently reopened case of Natalie Wood’s mysterious death.

The Los Angeles’ Coroner’s Office will release a new report today that questions the findings of Wood’s 1981 autopsy, sources told CBS News. Her death was ruled an accident after the original investigation, but the new report could reveal bruises on Wood’s wrists, knees and ankles indicate she may have been assaulted.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ave-been-assaulted-report-says/#ixzz2HxbiP3Kl

Coroner releases new report on Natalie Wood death

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php?id=19256086&ps=1016&cat=&cps=0&lang=en

..........Authorities renewed their inquiry into Wood's 1981 death in late 2011. Monday's report lays out the reasons for altering her cause of death from drowning to "drowning and other undetermined factors." ............

Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore says Wood's death is an open investigation, but reiterated that Wagner is not considered a suspect.

Very short article.....

I remember seeing him in those reverse mortgage commercials and thinking "Who in their right mind would believe anything a murderer says" They took them off after just a few weeks,Thank god because I have a lovely 60"inch glass screen tv that unfortunately I can not afford to shoot like Elvis could!

I saw him in a reverse mortgage commercial just last night, and thought how old he's looking.

Did Hollywood star Natalie Wood walk in on husband Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken having sex on the night she drowned?

"Now the National Enquirer claims to have uncovered documentation - an official lifeguard log - which suggests Wagner and Walken had engaged in a sexual act and that Wood may have walked in on them and set off the chain of events which lead to her untimely and still unexplained death."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-having-sex-night-drowned.html#ixzz2PRP6zR2v

The movie that she was making "Brainstorm'' is more than eerie too.........

[h=1]Natalie Wood (1938–1981)[/h]
Natalie Wood was born on July 20, 1938, in San Francisco, California, as Natalia Nikolaevna Zakharenko. Her parents, Maria Stepanovna (Zudilova) and Nikolai Stepanovich Zakharenko, were Russian-born émigrés, of Ukrainian and Russian descent, who spoke barely comprehensible English; they changed the family name to Gurdin after becoming US citizens....Born: Natalia Nikolaevna Zakharenko July 20, 1938 in San Francisco, California, USA

[h=4]Died: November 29, 1981 (age 43) in Santa Catalina Island, California, USA[/h]

Some Links:

Filmography

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000081/

----------------------
The Mysterious Death of Natalie Wood

http://www.franksreelreviews.com/shorttakes/nataliewood/nataliewood.htm

The original investigation was closed within a matter of days. Outrageous.

Robert Wagner is not cooperating with authorities. If he has nothing to hide, what's his problem?

Hoping for justice for Natalie.

I didn't get a chance (line was moving too fast, LOL) to read the whole Enquirer article, but I was a big follower of this case over the years. This makes some sense. A Natalie affair with Chris Walken you would not think would lead to murder or even accidental death. But at the time, a renowned and beloved -- married to a beautiful american icon -- macho TV star and a movie star at the top of his game having gay sex, now that would have been career-threatening. If not ending.

Enquirer has the best crew of attorneys and they often break big stories. They have very interesting hearsay witnesses in their article, along with a police or coast guard report mentioning the gay sexual activity.

Natalie Wood might well have been completely shocked to see both her husband and costar so engaged. She also had the right to be jealous of her husband CHEATING. After all, if Natalie had had an affair with the then handsome Walken, surely Wagner would have been upset enough to split the marriage, right? So Natalie had the right to be THAT angry and jealous, and she may well have told the two inebriated lovers she would RUIN THEM and stormed out. Now you have two drunk stars at the top of their careers with a motive for some kind of trouble.

I think I saw the article mentioning something about Natalie being knocked out before she hit the water....

I cannot believe no one anywhere on the web is discussing, seriously, this case! This is a huge Hollywood true crime mystery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back