Found Deceased CA - Naya Rivera, "Glee Actress", missing from boat with son, 4, (fnd alive), Lake Piru, 9 July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinking of her little boy, it’s incredible that he stayed put on that boat. It’s almost like he just patiently waited for his mom to come back, then napped. Poor little guy.

Water searches are hard. I know of a teen boy who jumped off a overpass bridge with his brother & friend. They all came up but him. It took several days but a HRD dog did indicate on his remains. He was caught up in downed branches. It was a dangerous recovery for those divers.

IMO

Call me crazy, but I totally see it. Dark hair white top, she had on white shorts while walking to boat. Not sure if she'd change or anything but I could see a form of a body crouching behind that rock. Or its me hoping.
It's impossible to say what that blur is, but definitely something there.

I go boating a lot we always have 2 adults on board for safety reasons this should be a requirement at all lakes. She must be braver than me because I would have taken my phone with me on the boat in the event of an emergency but it looked like they were carrying big bags of stuff. She must have forgotten it or had a reason to leave it behind, sick of calls? she takes a lot of photos of her and her boy on her SM I’m surprised she left it in the car. <modsnip> I hope they find her body soon this is so tragic. Her poor little boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
That video from the Police showing the bottom is more what I expect from a man made lake bottom.
I’m pretty sure I read it was a man made lake.

It is a human-made lake, but not in the sense of being dug out. Rather, it was created when the stream was dammed. For that reason, many trees and other things were submerged and remain on the lake bottom. JMO

Chris Gierowski @tepall14
1m

Officials say they have searched the shores and surrounding areas. But since they haven't found her there, they have been concentrating in the water area where she was last seen. Unfortunately, after this long, they expect a negative outcome.
I wonder if the boat drifted far from where they were in the water. The little boy had been sleeping sadly no telling how long. I wonder if there was much wind that day anyone know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back