CA CA - Newhall, WhtFem Skeletal UP4370, 15-20, red hoodie, Aug'80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I knew some people who had moved away from Sunburst. They had become disillusioned by the lead guy's hypocrisy and left. There weren't any issues with that and it wasn't the kind of setup to kill people over disagreements.

There was one murder in 1981 at the ranch (detailed in one of the articles I linked above). But it was connected to one of the members, not to Paulson.

There was one murder in 1981 at the ranch (detailed in one of the articles I linked above). But it was connected to one of the members, not to Paulson.

Yeah, any place you have people, you'll have murders. I was just referring to cult-related murders, that it wasn't the kind of place to keep members from leaving or kill people who didn't stay in line, like some of the other cults around at the time. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

It's been a long time and I don't remember really discussing it much with my friend, but I had the impression that membership was pretty informal. I could be mistaken in my memory.

I Just spoke with Daniel Machian on this case, and he says that there is no mention anywhere in the casefile of a "healed craniotomy", and someone must have confused this case with some other case.

He says that he has asked NCMEC to remove mention of that in their file.

Here is the dental chart for this Jane Doe.

Upper RightNNFNNPNPPNNNNFNNUpper Left
Lower RightNNFPNNNPNPNNNFNNLower Left

It indicates that she had fillings in all four first-molars, and no restorations or other dental work on any other of the teeth that still remained (Teeth 6, 8, 9, 23, 25, and 29 were lost postmortem, so it is not known whether or not they had any dental work).

Thanks Carl...so the craniotomy is misinformation or possible, just not verified?

This girl, Cecile Frances Moch is not on any of the missing persons sites; however, she is still missing out of Santa Barbara County according to the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's department. She is also listed on the Walker County TX Sheriff's rule-out list for their 1980 Walker County Jane Doe (though not on WCJD's NamUs rule-out list).

She attended Rolling Hills High School in Rolling Hills Estates CA - Class of 1978.

I just got word that Cecile has been excluded as being Newhall Jane Doe based on dental records.

I watched a show on ID last night about Douglas Clark and Carol Bundy this case was talked about I did further reading and somewhere the name Dianne Dye was mentioned has she been submitted? Still new to this so searching the MP sites are kinda tricky since I don't know what I'm doing..sorry if this has already been asked

I Just spoke with Daniel Machian on this case, and he says that there is no mention anywhere in the casefile of a "healed craniotomy", and someone must have confused this case with some other case.

He says that he has asked NCMEC to remove mention of that in their file.

In that case, the thread header needs to be edited to remove the reference as well.

Mod Note: Done ... Thx

I always stick to the hard facts when following a case iam new to this site I don't normally post things but a forensic anthropologist could give you the identity of this victim from what I've herd the Smithsonian is the best however costly

I found a website that might be helpful but don't know how to get permission as iam new

is it likely she was a call girl for someone high in the drug trade and seen something she shouldn't have as it was more or less like an execution style shooting

Full list of NamUs rule outs as of 28 August 2017:
  • Marie Blee 1964 Colorado
  • Sandra Butler 1962 Nevada
  • Teri Caulfield Unknown California
  • Andrea Hall 1960 California
  • Julie Galloway Unknown California
  • Connie Minchaca 1960 California
  • Debra Pscholka 1958 California
  • Cheryl Wyant 1964 California
Also, Cecile Moch 1960 California via individual submission. The 37th anniversary of Newhall Jane Doe's discovery just passed recently.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw
Back