CA - Nikki Catsouras, death photos leaked

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is the aftermath of Moe's son,Parees, crash

26fatal4_large.jpg

26fatal_large.jpg

Bill O'Reilly is about to get into this one...he is about to air Nikki's story on his show after the break and he is PISSED.

I'm choosing not to look at the really bad pictures of Nikki's accident. I'm sure I've seen similar horrors in my career though. What I would like to do is show them to the two young girls in the Cavalier that were tailgating me at 70 mph this afternoon. I'm talking disappearing headlights. Idiots like that behind me I always slow down really really gradually though and I think we ended up going down to about 55 until they got the point and backed off. I'm figuring if they're gonna crash me I'd rather do it a bit slower. :rolleyes: They could benefit from seeing these, I'm sure.

Bean...that's terrible. Too many young kids losing their lives and too many parents and friends burying a loved one.

It really is an epidemic around here. Two kids killed on Crown Valley in the last month or two.

I just do not understand why people are so cruel. Her family is suffering, and then these lame-brained morons send them pictures of the accident and messages!!!! There is a special place in He!! reserved for people like this!

I won't look at the graphic pictures. If I did, I wouldn't be able to sleep for a month.

I don't think the CHP should fight the suit, clearly it's the employees fault these pictures ended up out on the internet. I hope they can live with themselves. JMO.

There is also a link on the Alberta Stars site to "the most graphic thread ever". Being the sicko/unbearably nosy person I am, of course I clicked on it...I had to close it before I was halfway done. Yuck!

Yes - I thought the photos at that link were even more graphic than the photos of Nicole. I am very sorry that her family had to see those. I too will be interested as to how it plays out legally.

Death, like birth, is a private thing. I do think there is a duty owed to survivors of trauma victims. For the most part, I think that law enforcement does their best to keep information like this from showing up on the web.

It goes without saying that there is something very wrong with anyone who would send those pictures directly to Nicole's family members.

What boggles my mind is that one article I read said the younger sister left school and is being homeschooled b/c she was finding the pictures in her locker at school!

What kind of *advertiser censored**ed up kids are these that would do such a thing???

And the rumors!

It was not her car
It was not a car her parents even one time had allowed her to drive
Her parents, in fact, called LE on their own DD when they found the car missing

She wasn't just out joyriding in some overpowered car that her parents gifted her with. She was upset and made a horrible mistake that has destroyed an entire family. She is dead. Isn't that punishment enough? What did her parents or especially her little sister do wrong to deserve this kind of treatment???

Obviously whomever leaked the photos is ultimately responsible, but I think the people who put the pictures in the sister's locker and emailed them to the family need some serious therapy, because they are totally screwed in the head. That is a major malfunction to think this is funny.

I don't know what a $20 million lawsuit is going to fix, but I wouldn't mind if they "leaked" the names of some of the people who participated. Let them see how they like it, b/c the internet monster will turn right back around on them. Just ask Lori Drew.

^^I think that the names of the employees that leaked the photos were published in the local paper today.

Reading some of the sites, they (the kids who "knew" her) said she was mean and flaunted her privilege. She was cruel to the *lower* kids.
How sad that they think this is a way to get "Even" with her.

We had an 18 year old boy die during a drug deal here recently. The whole town turned out for his funeral because he was much loved by everyone. He made a HUGE mistake but he was a great kid who was respected and treated everyone with kindness. She obviously treated a lot of people with disdain. I am not bashing her AT ALL or blaming her for this INSANITY but how you live your life is very important.

And yes, she did steal her fathers car and he did call the police. She was a very lost teenager. *so sad*
Her actions in life resulted in all this drama in her death.

I just can't get over those pictures. They did not even look human to me, I couldn't even tell it was a girl, just a mangled mess. I do hope they get removed, that gyuy with the website seemed so smug and heartless.

Reading some of the sites, they (the kids who "knew" her) said she was mean and flaunted her privilege. She was cruel to the *lower* kids.

We had an 18 year old boy die during a drug deal here recently. The whole town turned out for his funeral because he was much loved by everyone. He made a HUGE mistake but he was a great kid who was respected and treated everyone with kindness. She obviously treated a lot of people with disdain. I am not bashing her AT ALL or blaming her for this INSANITY but how you live your life is very important.

And yes, she did steal her fathers car and he did call the police. She was a very lost teenager. *so sad*

With all due respect, Pixies, to say someone you didn't know "obviously treated a lot of people with disdain" and that "her actions in life resulted in all this drama in her death" could be construed as bashing.

I'm not saying you're wrong or don't have good points, I'm just saying.....

Anyway - welcome to Websleuths!

I don't know that she was lost Pixie. She was certainly rebellious, but many teens are.
I am sure she was loved by many. Maybe those that speak poorly of her were jealous of her.We just have no idea. I cannot imagine there is anything she did they justified her death in anyone's eyes.

I don't know that she was lost Pixie. She was certainly rebellious, but many teens are.
I am sure she was loved by many. Maybe those that speak poorly of her were jealous of her.We just have no idea. I cannot imagine there is anything she did they justified her death in anyone's eyes.

Teenaged hormones and automobiles are such a terrifying combination, JBean. I keep hoping they'll raise the driving age in GA to 18 before my sons get to that age. I was driving at 15 - don't know why my parents didn't die of a heart attack!

My poor translation. Lost = wayward.
I am sorry.

Teenaged hormones and automobiles are such a terrifying combination, JBean. I keep hoping they'll raise the driving age in GA to 18 before my sons get to that age. I was driving at 15 - don't know why my parents didn't die of a heart attack!
It seems that most of the kids that crash here are between 18 and 22. So I am not sure if raising the age would help or not.
My boys have lost too many friends behind the wheel.

ETA: My older boys got their permits at 15 and licenses at 16. It worked out pretty well. One full year of driving me around.
I have one that will be 16 in January, but he is not ready to drive yet. He is on a permit, but I will not sign off on him until maybe summer.

I know I once saw a stat from MADD, I think, that 19 YO males are the most likely to die in car crashes. This was from five or six years ago so I don't know if that is still true today.

How awful that people would send the horrific photos to the family through email and school, etc... My prayers to Nikki's family, I hope they can find peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back