CA - Nikki Catsouras, death photos leaked

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw those pictures a month or so ago in an email that was circled around.
I honestly thought they were pictures from a movie. I didn't think they were real. Now that I know they are I am flabbergasted that anyone would send those to the parents and loved ones of Nikki.

What a shame that the teen generation is this accustomed to such sick, vile acts.

I regret the fact that I looked at the pictures last night. Death is a private matter, imo, and I feel guilty for my curiosity. :(

Nikki paid the ultimate price for her impulsive actions. I hope her parents and sisters are somehow able to find some peace.

I saw the parents on the 20/20 show. I couldnt believe it when they told their story it was so awful. To lose your daughter and then have some mean thing like that go on. I dont care how awful she was, probably a stage she was going thru, teenagers can be rebellious towards parents, etc but she didnt deserve to die, just goes, kids dont understand the dangers of fast driving:( RIP Nikki
I hope they can somehow get the pics off the Net. Havent the family paid enough? Now they have to homeschool their one daughter, etc.

I can't understand why people took the pictures and emailed then out of amusement. I remember when some one emailed to pictures of the American contractor in Iraq being beheaded. it made me sick.

I saw those pictures a month or so ago in an email that was circled around.
I honestly thought they were pictures from a movie. I didn't think they were real. Now that I know they are I am flabbergasted that anyone would send those to the parents and loved ones of Nikki.

What a shame that the teen generation is this accustomed to such sick, vile acts.
I agree. I don't understand who would be that disturbed that they would send them to her parents or loved ones? What type of sick pleasure would be gained from that?

Of course, you have an adult creating a Myspace account to harrass a teen, so much so that she commits suicide. Then, the adult takes no responsibility for it. So, you can see what type of parents are raising some children.

It seems to me that the person who would send these photos would be someone who is extremely envious of this family and their success. That's sad.

It is also sad that this young girl--through one impulsive act of defiance--killed herself. I thought that I read that she had been drinking all day and/or that she had her own car keys taken away for some infraction.

It appears that she was spoiled and used to getting her way. It's just sad that she went to this extreme of lashing out.

I didn't see the photos; however, I can well imagine what they look like. When I was young, I knew a few teens who did foolish things and either hurt others or killed themselves. I myself was a passenger in a couple of accidents where the cars were totaled. I had minor injuries in both accidents.

I feel very sad for the parents.. I don't understand how someon can be so cruel as to e-mail and text the family with the photos...

I did not look at the pics, I don't want to. What is happening to our society? Oh, I know, we have the internet and just about anything goes..

Southern CA is not a place to be racing. I can't believe that people still do this. My husband owns 2 Corvettes.. One is a '77 and the other is '04. I can't believe how many times guys want to race him. It's sad actually. He's even had OLD men in their Vetts want to race (WTF) ..:doh: How on earth can one race on a busy street? Hubby doesn't race them, he just ignores em.

This morning is the first I've heard of this and now I can't stop thinking about it. Who could be so heartless?????

The thing is, the cruel, heartless antics of these psychological torturers (i don't think I'm exaggerating) are not breaking any law.

Imagine what kind of horrible things these unconscionable sociopaths might be doing if we didn't have laws against it...

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Story?id=3872556&page=2

After an internal investigation, the California Highway Patrol identified two dispatchers, Thomas O'Donnell and Aaron Reich as being responsible for the leaked images. Citing "pending litigation," the highway patrol has yet to comment on the case, but it sent a letter to the family admitting the mistake.

I cliked on the link provided and then cliked on the link to view the photos..I got a virus :sick:

I feel so sorry for the parents, to lose their beloved child and than have these
horrific photos of her death on the internet. Some people are just cruel and evil.

I saw the pictures and I am sorry I did. They should have been kept private, they never should have left the department. CHP should be held accountable for this and I don't even know what to say about the people who would get a kick out of sending those to her poor parents. My God sick sick sick! If they are capable of this kind of thing what else are they doing in the world around us?

Reading some of the sites, they (the kids who "knew" her) said she was mean and flaunted her privilege. She was cruel to the *lower* kids.
How sad that they think this is a way to get "Even" with her.

We had an 18 year old boy die during a drug deal here recently. The whole town turned out for his funeral because he was much loved by everyone. He made a HUGE mistake but he was a great kid who was respected and treated everyone with kindness. She obviously treated a lot of people with disdain. I am not bashing her AT ALL or blaming her for this INSANITY but how you live your life is very important.

And yes, she did steal her fathers car and he did call the police. She was a very lost teenager. *so sad*
Her actions in life resulted in all this drama in her death.

Her actions resulted in her death. Her actions certainly did not cause this torture to her little sister. Even the photos being leaked didn't cause that. The mentally screwed up, soulless cretins who put them in the little sister's locker and emailed them to the family caused this.

WHY???? Why why why would anyone feel the need to do this????? It is soooooooo disturbing to me.

I think it would be cruel to post pictures of a serial killer in the death chamber and send them to his mother, so Nikki's character is really not relevant. People who are using this as an excuse are the worst kind of hypocrites. Nikki could have been the biggest on the planet, but I can't imagine her actions were this horrific. And even if they were, she isn't the one suffering from it!

I understand it's not illegal. It's not illegal to be mean or stupid either, but society has a way of punishing you all the same if you are. I hope the names of these people are leaked and that the community can express their opinion for such disgusting behavior.

I agree with you wow what a beautiful girl she was!! Very unique and just a pure beauty... I saw one of the pictures and unfortunately it was exactly as I expected it was going to look. TO everyone who is talking ''trash'' just remember we all make mistakes and we make or have made bad choices and how many times do we think back and think of something stupid we have done and thought wow I was really lucky!?! Poor girl..she was just a teenanger.

She was absolutetly beautiful! I looked at the pictures, and I was shocked to the core. I will be driving slower after that.

:furious: :furious: I can only hope that every single person who e-mailed/texted the images to the family one day find similar pictures of a loved one/pet in their cell-phone and e-mail inboxes over and over again! :furious: :furious:

Wow...I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

I agree with you wow what a beautiful girl she was!! Very unique and just a pure beauty... I saw one of the pictures and unfortunately it was exactly as I expected it was going to look. TO everyone who is talking ''trash'' just remember we all make mistakes and we make or have made bad choices and how many times do we think back and think of something stupid we have done and thought wow I was really lucky!?! Poor girl..she was just a teenanger.
She was a young life taken too soon and there but for the grace of God go alot of us.....I cant stop thinking of her poor parents and what a shock it must have been for them too see these pictures...why wernt they destroyed after the investigation was over...somebody needs to do jail time for letting these pictures ever see the light of day.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo
Back