Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jillian said she left the apartment on the 3rd because Bryce said he was going to Home Depot (was he going to bring Noah to Home Depot or did Jillian think he was just going to leave him in the bathroom?) only Bryce didn't go to Home Depot until the 4th, the following day. I think she stayed at Bryce's apartment until March 4th and left Bryce to dispose of Noah's remains.

The good news is that Bryce appears to be an idiot and brought his cell phone with him everywhere. I am sure the detectives know the route Bryce traveled and, more or less, where he was in that time period. I am hopeful they will be able to find Noah.

I think the only reason Jillian called LE is because Bryce's dad knew Noah was missing and so did Bryce's sister. More people were finding out and they knew it was a matter of time before the police were notified. On a side note, how in the world did his dad and sister not call the police themselves when Bryce said his 8 year old son has been missing for days? He was only EIGHT. It isn't normal for eight year olds to go missing for days on end. A lot of inaction by adults in this family, unfortunately.

Oh I;m sure they knew his propensity for violence. At that moment they probably feared he did something and didn't want to implicate him. Gross.

I created this timeline of events based off of the information in the Declaration to give a better idea of Bryce's movements (let me know if I missed anything or got anything wrong. If new information is released I can add it.)

March 1 through 3rd

Jillian says she stayed at Bryce’s Apartment

March 2nd
Bryce took Noah into the bathroom (per Jillian)

Noah asked Bryce why he was hurting him (per Jillian)

March 3rd
Bryce was still in the bathroom though Jillian hasn't seen him since the day before

Jillian left Bryce’s apartment because Bryce said he had to go to Home Depot

March 4th
“Normal Heart Rate for 8 year old”, “Normal heart rate for 8 year old when running”, “How exactly sodium hydroxide works”, and “Sodium hydroxide to water” searches were done by Bryce on his cell phone

Bryce purchased long gloves, bolt cutters, 4 gallons of muriatic acid, 128 bottle of drain opener from the Home Depot in Corona.

Bryce purchased a 32 gallon trash can and 32 ounce sulfuric acid drain opener from Lowes in Corona.

9:27PM Bryce’s cell phone was in the area of Temescal Valley Road (approximately 4 miles from Bryce’s apartment) where purple latex gloves, used cleaning wipes, soiled yellow towel and part of a wooden spoon were later located by police.

10:39PM Bryce was at Target purchasing 2 bottles of drain opener.

March 5th
Bryce’s dad tries to visit Bryce and Noah but Bryce said he and Noah were sick from eating bad chicken so he wasn’t able to see them.

Between 9:29PM and 9:50PM Bryce’s cell phone was off Highway 371 in Aguanga, CA (approximately 51 miles south east of Bryce’s apartment) where the trash can, yellow towels, one blue glove, empty bottles of drain cleaner, empty cans of oven cleaner, blankets, numerous pairs of latex gloves, a plastic bag with blood residue, parts of a Ninja blender, cleaning wipes, & paper with “Noah M” written on it were later located by police.

March 8
Bryce told Jillian that Noah had been missing for 2 days. Said he had “everything under control.”

March 10
Bryce picks his daughter up from his father’s house where she had been staying for a few weeks and tells his dad Noah is missing. Bryce refused to go to the police regarding his missing son.

(Bryce's sister is trying to reach Bryce "since the beginning of March" because he missed a family event but he isn't answering his phone. At some point Jillian tells her Noah is missing. Sister tells Jillian to contact police.)

March 12
6:56PM
Jillian contacts Corona PD for wellness check on Noah.

Police attempt contact with Bryce at his apartment. He refuses to open door.

March 13
Police abstain search warrant for Jillian's phone (at or around this date, document doesn't specify.) Documentation of abuse including Bryce admitting he put Noah in hot water.

Police obtain search warrant for apartment, electronics, phone and car, purple latex gloves & folded blankets located in car.

Bryce refuses to exit home but eventually does with his daughter.

Bryce invoked his Miranda Rights and asks for a lawyer (not sure exactly when, Declaration states "later")

Jillian is interviewed at the Corona Police Department. She changes her timeline of events.

Both parents are arrested for willful child cruelty.

March 16th
Corona Police search near Squaw Mt. Rd. & Temescal Valley Road and locate a purple latex glove, used cleaning wipes, a soiled yellow towel, and part of a wooden spoon.

March 18th
Second search warrant served for Bryce’s apartment and garage. The plumbing, heating and air conditioning company is called in to assist. P traps are removed from bathtubs, bathroom sinks and kitchen sink. Assisting plumber said p traps in the bathtubs (plural) were cleaner than regular p traps.

March 28th
Bryce charged with first-degree murder and a special circumstance allegation of torture.

https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/bryce-mcintosh-rif1901410-arrest-dec.pdf

The only thing is I would change that the little girl was at her paternal grandfather's for a few weeks. HE said that but the child's statements indicate she was in the home when her brother was being tortured to death. I think at most she was at her grandfather's for 7 days.

Adding in this blurb which seems to have been added to the article I previously linked since it was posted:

“Bryce McIntosh, 32, was scheduled to appear in court Tuesday afternoon but he did not receive medical clearance to be transported to court, according to the Riverside County District Attorney's Office.”

You’re right, very odd. Is this a game attorneys can play for the benefit of their client or is this really something which needed to be done?

Leticia Juarez on Twitter

The arraignment for Bryce McIntosh has been postponed until tomorrow at 8:30 am in Riverside. McIntosh experiences some sort of medical issue & hasn’t been cleared appear. He is charged w/ murdering his 8/yo son, Noah #McIntosh

I guess it appears he has some sort of medical issue actually requiring clearance to show up. I’ve never heard of that before.

Some additional clarification about the dad’s employment with AMR, it appears they issued an actual statement that he has not worked for over a month (e.g. since around the time Noah disappeared): Father of missing Corona boy worked as part-time emergency medical technician in Riverside County – Press Enterprise

NEWS
CRIME + PUBLIC SAFETY

Father of missing Corona boy worked as part-time emergency medical technician in Riverside County
Charged with the torture-murder of 8-year-old son Noah McIntosh, he is scheduled to enter a plea in court Tuesday.
RPE-L-NOAH-0329-11CY-1.jpg

Noah McIntosh, 8, of Corona case has been escalated to homicide with his father Bryce McIntosh eligible for death penalty. The press conference was held at Police Desalter Training Room in Corona, Calif. on Thursday, March 28, 2019. (Photo by Cindy Yamanaka, The Press-Enterprise/SCNG)
By RICHARD K. DE ATLEY |
PUBLISHED: April 1, 2019 at 4:23 pm | UPDATED: April 2, 2019 at 2:28 pm
The father of a missing 8-year-old Corona boy, who is presumed dead, is due in court Tuesday to enter a plea to the torture-murder of his son, a charge filed after investigators said Bryce Daniel McIntosh bought items including acid, a 32-gallon plastic barrel and gloves in early March, when Noah McIntosh was last seen.

McIntosh, 32, who was a part-time emergency medical technician for American Medical Response in Riverside County, is due in court Tuesday afternoon.

The first-degree murder charge also has an enhancement of torture, meaning prosecutors can seek the death penalty if McIntosh is convicted as charged. Decisions to seek capital punishment are made as the case develops. McIntosh is being held without bail.

RPE-L-MISSING-0316b-1.jpg

Jillian Marie Godfrey, 36, left, and Bryce Daniel McIntosh, 32, were arrested March 13, 2019, in the disappearance of their son, 8-year-old Noah McIntosh of Corona. (Courtesy of Corona Police Department)
He was charged with Noah’s murder last week. He and Noah’s mother, Jillian Godfrey, 36, each face a charge of willful child cruelty, filed March 13 as Corona police began their investigation into Noah’s disappearance. Godfrey also remained in custody Monday in lieu of posting bond on $500,000 bail.

McIntosh and Godfrey are scheduled to enter pleas in that case on April 8.

Godfrey, who had asked Corona police to make a welfare check on Noah several days after she said she last saw him at Bryce McIntosh’s Corona apartment, is not charged in the death of Noah.

Bryce McIntosh was employed as a part-time EMT for private ambulance company American Medical Response, company spokesman Jason Sorrick confirmed. He “has not worked for the company in over a month,” Sorrick said in an email.

McIntosh would have been working in Riverside County operations, “since he was part-time he would not have been assigned a specific shift location,” Sorrick wrote.

Father charged with murder of missing 8-year-old Noah McIntosh of Corona
“AMR has contracts with Riverside, Moreno Valley, Perris, Corona, Norco, Canyon Lake, Lake Elsinore, Murrieta, Menifee, Temecula, and all unincorporated county areas,” according to the company’s website. AMR Riverside employs about 475 paramedics and EMTs, the company said.

Leticia Juarez on Twitter

The arraignment for Bryce McIntosh has been postponed until tomorrow at 8:30 am in Riverside. McIntosh experiences some sort of medical issue & hasn’t been cleared appear. He is charged w/ murdering his 8/yo son, Noah #McIntosh

I guess it appears he has some sort of medical issue actually requiring clearance to show up. I’ve never heard of that before.

I wonder if it’s an actual medical condition. Maybe he was beat up, or he tried to commit sucicide.
I could see a coward like him trying to end his 'pain'. Boo Fricking Hoo I hope they sentence him to LWOP and he suffers every single day at the hands of inmates until they cart him out in a pine box.

It still wouldn't compare to what he did to that poor sweet beautiful Noah, not even close.

Father charged with murder of 8-year-old Corona boy misses court for ‘medical reasons’ – Press Enterprise

“McIntosh was due to appear in Magno’s courtroom Tuesday, but the judge was told by Deputy Public Defender Brian Cosgrove that McIntosh could not be brought to court “due to medical reasons.”

Outside court, Cosgrove declined to discuss McIntosh’s condition. Magno made an order allowing Cosgrove to visit McIntosh at the hospital where he is being held.”

Perhaps he did get beat up or attempted suicide. It looks like he’s holed up in a hospital instead of in jail.

I don’t know what this location is but over the past 24 hours he seems to have been moved from the Southwest Detention Center to RGH1.

Inmate Information System

Father charged with murder of 8-year-old Corona boy misses court for ‘medical reasons’ – Press Enterprise

“McIntosh was due to appear in Magno’s courtroom Tuesday, but the judge was told by Deputy Public Defender Brian Cosgrove that McIntosh could not be brought to court “due to medical reasons.”

Outside court, Cosgrove declined to discuss McIntosh’s condition. Magno made an order allowing Cosgrove to visit McIntosh at the hospital where he is being held.”

Perhaps he did get beat up or attempted suicide. It looks like he’s holed up in a hospital instead of in jail.

I don’t know what this location is but over the past 24 hours he seems to have been moved from the Southwest Detention Center to RGH1.

Thanks! I’m betting something happened to him in jail. If it was a sucide attempt hopefully he will be watched very closely now. I guess we will see if he shows up for court tomorrow.

I just noticed that at some point over the past few days his bail amount has been updated to “no bail”. I have a screenshot from a week ago showing it as still being at $1M... must be because of the new charges. I’m happy he will be forced to sit there and think about his actions.

The mum should have a lot more charges imo. I could sort of understand to a degree the mum not reporting to police if she was in the house with the abusive husband and he would not let her leave, but she has no excuse because she left the house and was not in any danger. plus she already knew the her daughter was safe and not there because she admitted being there on the 3rd of March and grandad already had the daughter.
Another thing what doesn't make sense is she said she waited outside in the car 2 weeks before reporting to police and she already knew at that point that Noah was left in the bathroom and that BM was going to home depo.
why wouldn't she phone police when she knew BM was out of the house and Noah was clearly left alone.
I'm sorry but I would fight to the death for my kids. She had LOADS of opportunities when she was safe and knew daughter was safe to call police and if Noah was still alive on the 3rd she could have saved his life.

I wanted to give the mom the benefit of the doubt, I REALLY did. Mostly because I have a very hard time wrapping my mind around a mother allowing her child to be tortured without saying a word. That being said, my logical side can no longer allow me to do that. She lied to police about when she last saw Noah for a reason. It’s no coincidence that she attempted to hide what she witnessed in the 2-3 days immediately before she wanted the police to think she last saw him.

She knew something horrible happened to Noah. No one in their right mind would just leave knowing their son had never left the bathroom from the previous night. NO ONE.

Some additional clarification about the dad’s employment with AMR, it appears they issued an actual statement that he has not worked for over a month (e.g. since around the time Noah disappeared): Father of missing Corona boy worked as part-time emergency medical technician in Riverside County – Press Enterprise

NEWS
CRIME + PUBLIC SAFETY

Father of missing Corona boy worked as part-time emergency medical technician in Riverside County
Charged with the torture-murder of 8-year-old son Noah McIntosh, he is scheduled to enter a plea in court Tuesday.
RPE-L-NOAH-0329-11CY-1.jpg

Noah McIntosh, 8, of Corona case has been escalated to homicide with his father Bryce McIntosh eligible for death penalty. The press conference was held at Police Desalter Training Room in Corona, Calif. on Thursday, March 28, 2019. (Photo by Cindy Yamanaka, The Press-Enterprise/SCNG)
By RICHARD K. DE ATLEY |
PUBLISHED: April 1, 2019 at 4:23 pm | UPDATED: April 2, 2019 at 2:28 pm
The father of a missing 8-year-old Corona boy, who is presumed dead, is due in court Tuesday to enter a plea to the torture-murder of his son, a charge filed after investigators said Bryce Daniel McIntosh bought items including acid, a 32-gallon plastic barrel and gloves in early March, when Noah McIntosh was last seen.

McIntosh, 32, who was a part-time emergency medical technician for American Medical Response in Riverside County, is due in court Tuesday afternoon.

The first-degree murder charge also has an enhancement of torture, meaning prosecutors can seek the death penalty if McIntosh is convicted as charged. Decisions to seek capital punishment are made as the case develops. McIntosh is being held without bail.

RPE-L-MISSING-0316b-1.jpg

Jillian Marie Godfrey, 36, left, and Bryce Daniel McIntosh, 32, were arrested March 13, 2019, in the disappearance of their son, 8-year-old Noah McIntosh of Corona. (Courtesy of Corona Police Department)
He was charged with Noah’s murder last week. He and Noah’s mother, Jillian Godfrey, 36, each face a charge of willful child cruelty, filed March 13 as Corona police began their investigation into Noah’s disappearance. Godfrey also remained in custody Monday in lieu of posting bond on $500,000 bail.

McIntosh and Godfrey are scheduled to enter pleas in that case on April 8.

Godfrey, who had asked Corona police to make a welfare check on Noah several days after she said she last saw him at Bryce McIntosh’s Corona apartment, is not charged in the death of Noah.

Bryce McIntosh was employed as a part-time EMT for private ambulance company American Medical Response, company spokesman Jason Sorrick confirmed. He “has not worked for the company in over a month,” Sorrick said in an email.

McIntosh would have been working in Riverside County operations, “since he was part-time he would not have been assigned a specific shift location,” Sorrick wrote.

Father charged with murder of missing 8-year-old Noah McIntosh of Corona
“AMR has contracts with Riverside, Moreno Valley, Perris, Corona, Norco, Canyon Lake, Lake Elsinore, Murrieta, Menifee, Temecula, and all unincorporated county areas,” according to the company’s website. AMR Riverside employs about 475 paramedics and EMTs, the company said.

What a monster I can’t even stand looking at either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member