GUILTY CA - Noe Medina, 7 mos, thrown from 4th floor of parking structure, Aug 2011 *mom arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't believe I got the wrong year when I posted this thread.

I've asked the moderators to change the title to the correct year, 2011.

It can make some ppl angry that they go so long without being convicted, but in CA you don't "get off on insanity". You go to the state hospital, which is just like prison, until you are "competent" and can assist on your own defense. Then you are returned to the county of offense. Some will then refuse their meds and it starts all over again. However, they are in jail the whole time and in the end serve quite a bit.

I knew an inmate who was mentally disabled AND mentally ill, as was her sister, it was patently obvious. Their father, who was their caretaker, raped them for years. They murdered him and burned down their house. This was in 1988. Those two were back and forth for years. Finally, the one cooperated and took her meds and was convicted of aggravated manslaughter. She got out in maybe 2002. I saw her at the local wal mart w a small baby. I wondered who impregnated her, she was very developmentally disabled. Very sad.

Idk what happened to her sister.

Once again, Hermosillo has been found competent to stand trial. She's due in court on November 16th for another hearing. It's been over FIVE years, and who knows when this will finally be resolved.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/hermosillo-733986-mentally-parking.html

Mental mom throws infant son off parking garage? Pleads insanity
November 21, 2016 | 11:36

On Monday, Hermosillo waived her right to a trial on the issue of her mental competency, according to her attorney, Jacqueline Goodman. It’s now expected that Hermosillo, who was ordered to return to court Nov. 16 for a pretrial hearing, will go on trial in the spring or summer of next year, Goodman said.

Hermosillo has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity, so her trial will be in two phases.

Jurors will first determine if she is guilty of the crimes she is charged with — murder and child assault causing death. If she is convicted, jurors will then consider whether she was so mentally ill at the time that she did not understand what she was doing was illegal or wrong.

If she is found guilty by reason of insanity, she would be sent to a state mental hospital instead of prison.

Goodman said her client suffered from postpartum psychosis when her son, Noe Medina, was dropped to his death from a parking structure at Children’s Hospital of Orange County on Aug. 22, 2011. She developed the mental illness during her pregnancy, Goodman said.

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/08/...-of-dropping-baby-from-choc-parking-structure

A La Habra mother accused of pushing her infant son to his death from a hospital parking structure told police investigators that she didn’t love the boy and wanted him to die, a prosecutor told jurors on Thursday, Aug. 5.

Attorneys during opening statements in the trial of Sonia Hermosillo focused on her mental state when she drove her 7-month-old son to the parking structure at Children’s Hospital of Orange County, with the prosecution describing the boy’s death as a planned killing and the defense saying it occurred during while a psychotic break.

Finally, a trial after TEN YEARS.

Yep, this is California. Justice system is totally broken.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back