CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Daisy said:
I will not be watching this OJ interview. I refuse. I'm so disgusted with him (and any TV channel that is willing to air this bunch of crappola) that I don't even know what more to say.

Saw on the MSN home page that some FOX affiliates are nixing showing this interview. :clap:
I too just heard on the local news station that some FOX affiliates are nixing the OJ show. That's great. The reason given was that the stations did not want OJ to profit from the murder of his wife and her friend.
If you haven't e-mailed of called FOX, please do so. Your voice is being heard.

azwriter said:
I too just heard on the local news station that some FOX affiliates are nixing the OJ show. That's great. The reason given was that the stations did not want OJ to profit from the murder of his wife and her friend.
If you haven't e-mailed of called FOX, please do so. Your voice is being heard.
Good I am glad that we are being heard. This is flat out wrong.

ljwf22 said:
That was his plea, which isn't a statement. I've read that he can confess, and even if a video of him doing the murders surfaced, he cannot be retried.
With new evidence you can.

Customers of nine Fox affiliates will not be able to watch the O.J. Simpson special “If I Did It.” Officials with Lin Broadcasting and Pappas Broadcasting, which owns the stations in seven states, say they are refusing to air the show because they don’t want to assist in Simpson’s profits. “If I Did It” is a two-part special in which Simpson hypothetically discusses how he could have been involved in the 1994 slayings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman. It is scheduled to air Nov. 27 and 29. A book Simpson wrote detailing how he would have committed the murders is scheduled for release on Nov. 30. Simpson was acquitted of the murders in 1995 but found liable in a wrongful death suit filed by Goldman’s family. (SOURCE)

More Here

I am sooooooooooooooo happy to hear it. Now I will still watch Orailly, Shepperd, Cabuto ? and many other shows I watch there.

Oh, just some affiliates? Well, I'll have to see.

If I understand correctly, it's not the Fox News Channel that was going to be airing it. Whatever...I refuse to watch it, on whatever station...I, in no way, care what that murdering idiot has to say, and I don't want to partake in him getting any publicity over this (so why am I posting on this thread? :waitasec: ) momentary slip, obviously

Oh Good! We still have a week to go before the 27th, so maybe many more Fox affiliates will refuse to broadcast it as well. If I knew the affiliate in Portland I would email them to protest it's being aired here.

Scandi

Well I was not watching it anyway but I dont want this man getting one red cent for anything! I hope his book sucks too and nobody buys it.

This early morning at 3am, I awoke to hear a comentary on this. He was a professor of law at some elite eastern college, and he said in the end he think OJ will end up in jail from something dealing with tax evasion. He swaid if he pays and claims his taxes like he has done in organizing and hiding money from the 33 million he owes, he's probably doing this with his taxes too and it's going to be his downfall.

I especially loved the coment from a lady on the street who said "When I write out my grocery list, I don't even write OJ anymore. I spell it all the way out - orange juice!" :D

They have just announced the cancellation of the OJ show and also the cancellation of the publishing of the book due to public outrage!

HaLLALEUJA

The Book ain't happening either!!~!

eta: you posted it before me scandi...I thought I had a lock on that live news alert...LOL

anyway,,,,bravo fox news...however, I am pissed that they would even think of it in the first place...may he rot in jail for tax evasion or somethin'..anything would do!

scandi said:
This early morning at 3am, I awoke to hear a comentary on this. He was a professor of law at some elite eastern college, and he said in the end he think OJ will end up in jail from something dealing with tax evasion. He swaid if he pays and claims his taxes like he has done in organizing and hiding money from the 33 million he owes, he's probably doing this with his taxes too and it's going to be his downfall.

I especially loved the coment from a lady on the street who said "When I write out my grocery list, I don't even write OJ anymore. I spell it all the way out - orange juice!" :D

They have just announced the cancellation of the OJ show and also the cancellation of the publishing of the book due to public outrage!

HaLLALEUJA
Really!!! Good!! :dance: :clap: :woohoo:

scandi said:

HaLLALEUJA
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:dance: :clap: :woohoo:

Great news!!!!

Next on my to do list.........get the John Ramsey tv special cancelled

raisincharlie said:
FOX just announced:

O.J. Book and TV Specials CANCELLED

YES !!!!!
:woohoo: :clap: :woohoo: Happy Dance!!

I absolutely cannot remember the show this past weekend, but they were talking about Judith Regan, the publisher of the book. They talked about how she said she did the book because she, too, was a victim of domestic violence...and she really believed she could get a confession out of OJ! She said it would be healing, or similar, to her! WTF? Does she REALLY think we're that stupid?!?!?! What a crock.

And whomever it was talking about this, said in that regard, she's done a disservice to other victims of domestic violence. And, that it shows OJ is still the master manipulator and narcissist (sp?!).

I am soooooo glad this book will not be published.

Well, this is such a relief. I'm sure it will be a relief for the Goldman/Brown families. Now, I wonder if he still gets the money??? Did he get it already? Does he have to give it back? Maybe if he has to give it back it can go directly to the Goldman/Brown Families. As well as to the estate of Nicole Brown.

YAY!! :woohoo: :woohoo: I was beyond disgusted when the whole book/interview news broke out and I am thrilled it has all been canceled!! Can you imagine OJ when he was told. I would have loved to have seen his face. :razz:

Jubie

scandi said:

HaLLALEUJA
Where did you hear that they are not publishing the book?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back