CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmmm, just came in to read and see IF she was still alive!

The 'patient' will know HOW she was injured. IF I were her I would file charges IF IF IF he was the beater/batterer. I would also remove any sharp knives from their house.

OJ needs to wear a striped shirt like Waldo, so WE can find him in a crowd. WHERE IS HE, Las Vegas, er, did HE go visit her in the hospital, is she still in the HOSPITAL?

NO alcohol in her blood to prove the claim that she injured herself from being on a bender. IF she had been drinking just prior to the gas station, what was she doing driving the car, OOPS no alcohol in her blood.

Internal brain bleeding, she could die yet, then what?

Yeah, it's kinda weird seeing my nic. But it is my cat's name and I had her 5 yrs. before the O.J. circus so it's just a coincidence.

Are you sure you are not the freeloading Kato that heard the THUNP!!!:crazy:

Don't know if this is somewhere else. If it is please feel free to move it.

Christie Prody was hospitalized on Feb. 11th, the apparent victim of a brutal beating. She suffered severe head injuries and massive bruises all over her body.

O.J. says her injuries are self-inflicted. He said she went on a drunken binge and fell down. Investigators said she was so badly damaged they think she was beaten. A detective said he had never seen such severe bruising on a woman before. O.J. is being questioned and there is an investigation into the incident.

She was rushed to a hospital after she collapsed at a gas station. The hospital informed the police after they discovered there was bleeding on the brain. She had large bruises on her face, arms, legs and rear-end.

Even though O.J. claimed she had been on a drinking bender there was no alcohol in her blood.

So he lies about her being drunk. And he claims she fell, but she has massive bruises on the front AND back of her body? What, did she fall and flop around? You would only have bruises on one side in a fall, unless it was down stairs. She was beaten.

This link is back in Jan.

If you go there her little circle by her name like we have to show if we are online or not is lit up. This website works just like ours. I didn't check it before I posted this. She was online before.

She's not going to hear anything but "I told you so" from everyone she knows. (Regardless of what words they are really speaking!)

Yep.

"I TOLD you that you would fall at that gas station and have to be hospitalized from all the injuries!"

:crazy:

I wish just one woman would fight back with something and hurt him good.

FloridaDeathHag posted this today, so maybe it's not really her? I'm confused! (as usual) :D

That's bizarre. First of all, I received maybe 4-5 pms asking me if I was really her, and every time I readily admitted it was not me and it was not my website. It is clear from looking at that website that the real Christie Prody has nothing to do with it, someone, it appears to me a tabloid or news organization, started that site. So, this person outed a site owner who had nothing to do with this message board or my spoofing of Christie Prody. I found that site and just provided a link with a gag. It is not my site and I have nothing to do with it.
Sorry, but some people need to get a life!

Oh yes, Taximom, now I see. Well I guess I was taken in by someones parody. I hope the real Christy will be ok. Nobody deserves to be beaten like that. Thank you for showing me that link!:blowkiss:

In this article Miami police are saying her injuries are consistent with a fall.

According to a witness, who was not named, Prody was “intoxicated and always falling down” during a recent trip to San Antonio.

http://bittenandbound.com/2008/02/14/christie-prodys-head-injury-due-to-fall-not-oj-simpson-photos/

Maybe OJ is pushing her.. I'm going to blame him no matter what.. :behindbar If she fell at the gas station, it's his fault.. if she is drinking, it's his fault.. yup, I'm blaming him for all of it :behindbar

If you go there her little circle by her name like we have to show if we are online or not is lit up. This website works just like ours. I didn't check it before I posted this. She was online before.
LOL, don't think it's her as she posted
  • "To protect the site, no, I am not the real Christie Prody. I just play her on this message board--sometimes.
    But the fact remains, I think this will put our gal back the spotlight."

In this article Miami police are saying her injuries are consistent with a fall.

According to a witness, who was not named, Prody was “intoxicated and always falling down” during a recent trip to San Antonio.

http://bittenandbound.com/2008/02/14/christie-prodys-head-injury-due-to-fall-not-oj-simpson-photos/
Since she's already there, maybe she should stay and get treatment for her addictions
http://www.baptisthealth.net/bhs/en/health_services/topic/0,2368,3150_2714630,00.html

Maybe OJ is pushing her.. I'm going to blame him no matter what.. :behindbar If she fell at the gas station, it's his fault.. if she is drinking, it's his fault.. yup, I'm blaming him for all of it :behindbar

Yup - he'd drive anyone to drink. Getting so obliterated that you always fall down is pretty sad though. I'm guessing she wasn't driving the car otherwise she'd have been charged??

Since she's already there, maybe she should stay and get treatment for her addictions
http://www.baptisthealth.net/bhs/en/health_services/topic/0,2368,3150_2714630,00.html

OJ probably wouldn't want her then! I was reading more of that link above and she really hounded him to get into his life. Crazy!

The National Enquirer is now reporting:

Update: The NATIONAL ENQUIRER has now learned that a neurologist at the hospital where Christie Prody is being treated has told police her injuries are consistent with an assault, not a fall.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/oj_girlfriend_hospital_fall/celebrity/64544

Christine probabably fell at the gas station because she had a brain injury from being beaten and was trying to get somewhere, get gas or something to get away. If the creep was home and knew she was this bruised and hurt then why didn't he call an ambulance or get medical help.

OJ probably wouldn't want her then! I was reading more of that link above and she really hounded him to get into his life. Crazy!

The National Enquirer is now reporting:

Update: The NATIONAL ENQUIRER has now learned that a neurologist at the hospital where Christie Prody is being treated has told police her injuries are consistent with an assault, not a fall.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/oj_girlfriend_hospital_fall/celebrity/64544

yes, Nancy Grace is discussing this with a person from the NE right now....apparently she had bruises all over her body????...large abrasions/bruises on her face, arms, buttocks, legs....

BTW, Nancy just had both her twins on the show with her....they're a adorable!:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This post just cracked me up!

yes, Nancy Grace is discussing this with a person from the NE right now....apparently she had bruises all over her body????...large abrasions/bruises on her face, arms, buttocks, legs....

BTW, Nancy just had both her twins on the show with her....they're a adorable!:)

I saw NG very quickly,did they say that OJ was out of town? (Ya know,like he was in Chicago when Nicole died.) I may have heard it wrong though?

From Miami Herald:
After moving to Miami-Dade, the Simpson-Prody on-again, off-again relationship has been rocky. Police have been called to break up fights between the couple five times in the past seven years, a Miami Herald investigation found. Neither has ever filed charges against the other.
More at link above.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iris June