CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well,.Christie must be a real big moron is all I can say, what kind of person dates someone who so obviously murdered 2 people, including his wife?. I almost pity her.
That is exactly what my boyfriend said, except he doesn't pity her. He thinks she is stupid and that if she doesn't leave this time, she can expect what she gets because she knows what he is capable of.

That poor girl met him when she was a young groupie standing outside of OJ's house right after his aquital of murdering Nicole. He picked her out because she was the youngest, prettiest, and resembled Nicole. She looks a little worn out now. I remember reading one of the tabloids when he started dating her and how upset the parents were because she was drinking and drugging with him. What a shame she has spent most of her adult life with this guy.
She is what I call a "scum pal" she is one of these bleeding hearts who are are obsessed with evil people, I bet she has tried to write death row inmates and has tried to befriend them as well. She thinks they are "miss understood" and only if she would give them "love" and show them "compassion" and all that bull.

It is so sad, hopefully she has learned her lesson, that evil people should be avoided. And she will quit that sort of life style. I can only pray that she does, for her own sake.

That is exactly what my boyfriend said, except he doesn't pity her. He thinks she is stupid and that if she doesn't leave this time, she deserves what she gets because she knows what he is capable of.
She made a stupid decision by wanting to hook up with someone who is a known double murderer, but I don't think she deserved a beating. I think it shows how evil and manipulative O.J. is. He choose her, because he knew he could beat the hell out of her. He choose the most vulnerable so he could suck the life out of her.

This is kinda off topic-- but I lauged out loud when I noticed a thread like this was started by someone with the name 'Kato"...

( Kato-- I know you are not a Akita dog, I'm just teasing you !! )

I got a chuckle out of that too.

Well,.Christie must be a real big moron is all I can say, what kind of person dates someone who so obviously murdered 2 people, including his wife?. I almost pity her.
I have came across people like her on True Crime sites. There are actually sites and fan clubs set up for people to write scum bag criminals in prison. There are sites set up where people can buy artifacts from crime scenes and things that belonged to serial killers or their victims.

There is one anti death penalty site called "CCADP" Canadian Abolition to Abolish the Death Penalty. Which is a murderer loving, anti American web page where all these bleeding heart, morons get together and they complain about how their rapist murdering boyfriend is "miss understood" and how they need "compassion" etc.

They are fascinated by murderers, part of them thinks it is "cool" and the other part thinks they can change the murderer and show the murderer compassion. It is a bunch of feel good, bleeding heart, soft on crime, pacifist bull crap IMO.

She made a stupid decision by wanting to hook up with someone who is a known double murderer, but I don't think she deserved a beating. I think it shows how evil and manipulative O.J. is. He choose her, because he knew he could beat the hell out of her. He choose the most vulnerable so he could suck the life out of her.
No..that is not what he meant. He meant that she "shouldn't be shocked" when he keeps beating the crap out of her when she knows that is "what he is" and "what he is about". Not that she has ever "DONE" anything to cause it. No one deserves to be hit. Sorry for the confusion. I went back to edit my original post to be more precise about what he meant by the comment. I do agree about the reason he choose her. A sad reality isn't it!!?!?!

She is what I call a "scum pal" she is one of these bleeding hearts who are are obsessed with evil people, I bet she has tried to write death row inmates and has tried to befriend them as well. She thinks they are "miss understood" and only if she would give them "love" and show them "compassion" and all that bull.
They had a show about women like that. It is really REALLY hard for me to understand.
:eek:

No..that is not what he meant. He meant that she "shouldn't be shocked" when he keeps beating the crap out of her when she knows that is "what he is" and "what he is about". Not that she has ever "DONE" anything to cause it. No one deserves to be hit. Sorry for the confusion. I went back to edit my original post to be more precise about what he meant by the comment. I do agree about the reason he choose her. A sad reality isn't it!!?!?!
deanws sorry for the confusion. And I agree we shouldn't be shocked given this monsters track record.

Poor OJ !!! All these people around him end up threatened, beat-up, dead ??? And to think that there is probably more than just these incidents we know about too

And the way he tells it, he is the nicest guy in the world !! Poor thing, just unlucky, I guess. Always in the wrong place at the wrong time !! Poor ole OJ

TIC of course. OJ makes me GAG !!!

I read that they tested her blood alcohol content at the hospital and she had NO alcohol in her system. That kind of blows his she was drunk and fell down story. There is no way someone could have the injuries she has from falling down outside a gas station. The cops should go to the station he said it happened and look at the surveillance tapes to see if this alleged fall happened.
He beat the chit out of her and almost killed her. I hope they charge him with attempted murder. I am so sick of seeing him get off the hook because of who he is.
Most of all, if she does survive with her mental faculties in tact I hope she sees the light and tells the authorities the truth and quit protecting this loser psychopath.
Ironically, murdering CHP officer Craig Peyer, used the same excuse to explain the scratches all over his face- "I fell down at a gas station". Didn't work for him either... he got convicted of murder!

I have came across people like her on True Crime sites. There are actually sites and fan clubs set up for people to write scum bag criminals in prison. There are sites set up where people can buy artifacts from crime scenes and things that belonged to serial killers <snip>
They are fascinated by murderers, part of them thinks it is "cool" and the other part thinks they can change the murderer and show the murderer compassion. It is a bunch of feel good, bleeding heart, soft on crime, pacifist bull crap IMO.
I wish you'd stop your generalizing about these people being "bleeding hearts"! I am proud to be a Liberal, bleeding heart and all. I am NOT soft on crime, nor do I believe the death penalty should be abolished. Stop stereotyping and lumping people together!
No..that is not what he meant. He meant that she "shouldn't be shocked" when he keeps beating the crap out of her when she knows that is "what he is" and "what he is about". Not that she has ever "DONE" anything to cause it. No one deserves to be hit.
:clap: :clap: :clap: Well stated dean!

I have to admit that as much as I hate that He lives here in Florida, knowing that he was stupid enough to move in practically next down to The National Enquirer gives me hope that there will come a day that this beast stays locked in a cage for the rest of his life.

deanws sorry for the confusion. And I agree we shouldn't be shocked given this monsters track record.
So why, why, WHY, do women not respect themselves more than to put up with abuse? SO very sad. I hope she chooses to get out before she ends up a vegetable or dead. :(

So why, why, WHY, do women not respect themselves more than to put up with abuse? SO very sad. I hope she chooses to get out before she ends up a vegetable or dead. :(

It's the same ole, "It can't or won't happen to me". I'm different. Sometimes it's too late when people realize there is true evil crime out there perpetrated on innocence.

It's the same ole, "It can't or won't happen to me". I'm different. Sometimes it's too late when people realize there is true evil crime out there perpetrated on innocence.
Isn't that the truth Kool. So very sad. :(

...I wish you'd stop your generalizing about these people being "bleeding hearts"! I am proud to be a Liberal, bleeding heart and all. I am NOT soft on crime, nor do I believe the death penalty should be abolished. Stop stereotyping and lumping people together!
:clap: :clap: :clap: Well stated dean!

I am used to being lumped and stereotyped. I write death row inmates, but not for any of the reasons stated in this thread. I'm certainly not looking for love or sending my money to them. No use trying to get people to understand though, so I just chalk it up to that they only know what they hear and believe on television. I'm not out to change the world.

I am used to being lumped and stereotyped. I write death row inmates, but not for any of the reasons stated in this thread. I'm certainly not looking for love or sending my money to them. No use trying to get people to understand though, so I just chalk it up to that they only know what they hear and believe on television. I'm not out to change the world.
Do you do it to cheer them up or some sort of ministry? If that is a too personal question, just ignore my post. :blowkiss:

Do you do it to cheer them up or some sort of ministry? If that is a too personal question, just ignore my post. :blowkiss:

Nothing is too personal. :)

I've had pen pals since I was a teenager. With the influx of email and texting, the art of pen pals and writing with true thought provoking conversations with others falls by the wayside. Society is just too rushed to take time to get to know someone because life gets in the way, the kids are around, the holidays, the jobs or whatever the excuse dejour is that people don't communicate in a meaningful way anymore.

Then I discovered there are people whose lives do NOT get in the way of friendship and communication. People I can bounce ideas off of and learn from and share my thoughts with who can share them in return and I can learn from. It's INTERESTING. I don't use the computer, I use an ink pen. So do they. I can tell them things without fear of being judged, they can tell me things without fear of being judged. It's cathartic.

I get way more from it than they do. I hear from them about the schemes that they or others play on pen pals who are the type to send money and such - but I make it clear upfront that I won't send any money, and that is respected by the ones I write to.

These people are as different from each other as you and I are. Out of everyone I've written to, only one is innocent, but there are some who need to be in prison forever, some who probably don't need to be there and one who definitely doesn't. It's individual.

We definitely don't talk about ministry stuff, unless they want to air their views and hear mine - but I'm not interested in changing anyone's mind, I accept them as they are, otherwise, there isn't any point in writing.

We definitely don't talk about details of their crimes. Maybe a question or two if something in their files makes me feel a need to ask - but there are plenty of whack jobs out there wanting details (gory details) of crimes and they call them "fans." I am not a "fan." I don't want details from them, only from tv and books where I can have some distance. :)

I love to get mail. I love to send mail. It works for me. :)

PS
I have sent some books to one pen pal, and a stuffed Harley Davidson teddy bear to another one's daughter - but that was my choice and my idea, not theirs.

*additionally*
Even though I say I don't judge them - initially, I do. I would never want to write to a child molester and if I even think someone is lying, I stop writing. No point in someone just telling me what they think I want to hear. I can talk to myself for that. :)

She is "with" him because she is a wanna-be actress and being with that murderer gets her into the spotlight.
Also because you know he has SOME money left and lives the "rich and famous" lifestyle. He has a HUGE cult following ...kinda like Paris Hilton. (Ok, not really LIKE Paris, more like Richard Ramirez, the night stalker)
And he gets attention everywhere he goes, even jail, from the paparazzi. (how ever you spell it)

There are really people out there who LOVE the fact he got away with it. People actually think he is INNOCENT. My godfather (who is black) often says OJ got away with it because the jury was mostly black and the wife was white. Sick but I believe it.

Also, the girlfriend looks exactly like Nicole Brown in a lot of pictures. How creepy!

Nothing is too personal. :)

I've had pen pals since I was a teenager. With the influx of email and texting, the art of pen pals and writing with true thought provoking conversations with others falls by the wayside. Society is just too rushed to take time to get to know someone because life gets in the way, the kids are around, the holidays, the jobs or whatever the excuse dejour is that people don't communicate in a meaningful way anymore.

Then I discovered there are people whose lives do NOT get in the way of friendship and communication. People I can bounce ideas off of and learn from and share my thoughts with who can share them in return and I can learn from. It's INTERESTING. I don't use the computer, I use an ink pen. So do they. I can tell them things without fear of being judged, they can tell me things without fear of being judged. It's cathartic.

I get way more from it than they do. I hear from them about the schemes that they or others play on pen pals who are the type to send money and such - but I make it clear upfront that I won't send any money, and that is respected by the ones I write to.

These people are as different from each other as you and I are. Out of everyone I've written to, only one is innocent, but there are some who need to be in prison forever, some who probably don't need to be there and one who definitely doesn't. It's individual.

We definitely don't talk about ministry stuff, unless they want to air their views and hear mine - but I'm not interested in changing anyone's mind, I accept them as they are, otherwise, there isn't any point in writing.

We definitely don't talk about details of their crimes. Maybe a question or two if something in their files makes me feel a need to ask - but there are plenty of whack jobs out there wanting details (gory details) of crimes and they call them "fans." I am not a "fan." I don't want details from them, only from tv and books where I can have some distance. :)

I love to get mail. I love to send mail. It works for me. :)

PS
I have sent some books to one pen pal, and a stuffed Harley Davidson teddy bear to another one's daughter - but that was my choice and my idea, not theirs.

*additionally*
Even though I say I don't judge them - initially, I do. I would never want to write to a child molester and if I even think someone is lying, I stop writing. No point in someone just telling me what they think I want to hear. I can talk to myself for that. :)
Cool. I do get it. Thanks for the response.:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios
Back