CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tonight's dateline episode will be on this case

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

http://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-reports/watch/lapd-updates-oj-simpson-case-637110339731
the presser

PREVIEW: The People vs. O.J. Simpson: What the Jury Never Heard
WED, MAR 02

O.J. Simpson Prosecutor Marcia Clark sits down for a revealing new interview with Josh Mankiewicz where she opens up about the case that is still making headlines more than 20 years later. This two-hour special, an update to Dateline's 2014 report, also features interviews with key players and witnesses from the trial. Airs Sunday March 6 at 9/8c. for the Dateline episode

http://www.people.com/article/oj-simpson-knife-possibly-found-lapd-investigating

LAPD Confirms Possession Of Knife Allegedly Found on O.J. Simpson's Estate: Being Investigated, But Could Be 'Bogus'
The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that they are in possession of knife allegedly found on O.J. Simpson's property some time after the football star was charged and acquitted of murdering his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman in 1994.

"Within the last month, LAPD became aware of an item that was allegedly recovered by a citizen," Captain Andrew Neiman said during a press conference on Friday.

Neiman said that the knife was obtained from a retired LAPD officer who had allegedly received the weapon from a construction worker while working in an off-duty capacity on a movie set near Simpson's former Brentwood, California, estate.

"The investigators will continue to look at this," Neiman said of the knife. "It is being treated as we would all evidence... They are going to study it and examine it for all forensics."

Added Neiman, "I was really surprised... if this story is accurate." He noted that the alleged chain of possession of the knife could be "bogus" but that it is being investigated, regardless.

The retired police officer's name is not being released and the LAPD is still working to identify the construction worker.

"There will be plenty of additional investigation, I don't know where that will lead our investigators," Neiman said.

http://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-reports/watch/lapd-updates-oj-simpson-case-637110339731
the presser

PREVIEW: The People vs. O.J. Simpson: What the Jury Never Heard
WED, MAR 02

O.J. Simpson Prosecutor Marcia Clark sits down for a revealing new interview with Josh Mankiewicz where she opens up about the case that is still making headlines more than 20 years later. This two-hour special, an update to Dateline's 2014 report, also features interviews with key players and witnesses from the trial. Airs Sunday March 6 at 9/8c. for the Dateline episode

Thanks, I want to watch this.

Also Anne Bremner will be on MSNBC at 11:30am Pacific time to cover this

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

You and me both...hope he chokes on his bologna sandwich!

Nothing can happen to hear m. Check anyone else would have been in jail for murder based on initial evidence

IMVHO, nothing will come of this. The chain of custody, the time spent in someone else's home... There will never be a way to prove that it even belonged to OJ to begin with. IF, IF, IF Nicole's blood is on the knife, the theory will be that "the actual" killer gave it to this construction worker, who gave it to the LE, who held it for many years. So very sad that it was handled this way - IF, IF, IF it is a true story and not someone looking for notoriety.

I actually have always believed that OJ killed Nicole, but I have been swayed a bit by the theory that his son did it and OJ covered it up. OJ did receive his jail sentence though. Let me tell you, it is not all roses in the NV jail either. I know someone that sees him on an almost daily basis. He really is a shell of what he once was. Some justice was served by his long jail sentence for the robbery - again IMVHO.

Does anyone find it extremely odd that since there has been a resurgence of this grizzly murder & trial that this mystery knife suddenly appears since found in 1998?

The cop who kept the knife for himself instead of turning it in pisses me off. How selfish!!! He should be charged with obstruction of justice. Maybe it would have been the turning point in the case, now it's too late because OJ can never be retried for the murders because of double Jeopardy- it only serves to prove that he got away with murder!!!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

A few months ago I read Mark Fuhrman's Murder in Brentwood and he apparently found an empty Swiss Army knife box on OJ's bathtub that night. I don't think they ever found the knife that went with that box and I'm wondering if this could be related.

IMVHO, nothing will come of this. The chain of custody, the time spent in someone else's home... There will never be a way to prove that it even belonged to OJ to begin with. IF, IF, IF Nicole's blood is on the knife, the theory will be that "the actual" killer gave it to this construction worker, who gave it to the LE, who held it for many years. So very sad that it was handled this way - IF, IF, IF it is a true story and not someone looking for notoriety.

I actually have always believed that OJ killed Nicole, but I have been swayed a bit by the theory that his son did it and OJ covered it up. OJ did receive his jail sentence though. Let me tell you, it is not all roses in the NV jail either. I know someone that sees him on an almost daily basis. He really is a shell of what he once was. Some justice was served by his long jail sentence for the robbery - again IMVHO.

OJ's son had no motive, means, or opportunity to kill her. OJ had all of that. OJ and OJ alone committed the murders, but Al Cowlings and another buddy whose name I can't recall, helped with coverup.

OJ's son had no motive, means, or opportunity to kill her. OJ had all of that. OJ and OJ alone committed the murders, but Al Cowlings and another buddy whose name I can't recall, helped with coverup.

Robert Kardashian

The cop who kept the knife for himself instead of turning it in pisses me off. How selfish!!! He should be charged with obstruction of justice. Maybe it would have been the turning point in the case, now it's too late because OJ can never be retried for the murders because of double Jeopardy- it only serves to prove that he got away with murder!!!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

The knife was found after the criminal and civil trial. This was after his house was sold and demolished, supposedly. But yes, still very angry with this idiot guy.

To some people it won't matter if this knife has the blood of Nicole, Ron and OJ on it.... he still won't be guilty. jmo

To some people it won't matter if this knife has the blood of Nicole, Ron and OJ on it.... he still won't be guilty. jmo

And for others (ME!), it can be squeaky clean and I, still, say he's 100% guilty!

Rosey Grier? The former football player turned minister (or something) that OJ supposedly confessed to while in jail? Though that is more knows he's guilty than helped with cover up...

Rosey Grier? The former football player turned minister (or something) that OJ supposedly confessed to while in jail? Though that is more knows he's guilty than helped with cover up...
No, I'd remember him. It was somebody who was sitting with AC in an interview around the time of OJ's surrender after the slow speed chase. He kinda disappeared after that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back