CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Question probably 22 years too late, but I was very young whe this all happened.

If the court says OJ didn't do it, who did? Did the investigation stop because everyone knew it was OJ that did it? He lost the civil suit so how can he be responsible for the death but not guilty of it??? What the hell happened in 1994????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a murderer was never convicted to this day it is an open case.

My son was watching ESPN the day of the Bronco chase, he yelled 'mom the police is chasing OJ' and that started the whole circus for me being addicted to the Brentwood murders.

yes, the Bronco chase and the evidence of that was never introduced.

Oh, and another lie of OJ's was revealed in last night's Dateline: He tried to say the slow speed chase was him going to the cemetary to commit suicide, yet when they arrested him they found his passport, cash, and a disguise in the Bronco- so in reality he was headed for the Mexican border on the freeway when spotted!!!

Yes the glove had been frozen and thawed several times. I know that, and yes it looked fake when he acted like it wouldn't fit.

But that's all beside the point. At the end of the day it came to one thing. Who's attorneys were better?

Like I said, Clark and Darden were no match for the legal eagles that stood before them. They lost, and lost badly.

Oh, and another lie of OJ's was revealed in last night's Dateline: He tried to say the slow speed chase was him going to the cemetary to commit suicide, yet when they arrested him they found his passport, cash, and a disguise in the Bronco- so in reality he was headed for the Mexican border on the freeway when spotted!!!

I has been rumored and I do not know if it was ever proven.........OJ was 'high' and needed 'time' to get sober. Did Cowlings say that? was it in a book I read? Not sure. OJ was 'exhausted' and parked in his own driveway for an hour. If he was a regular citizen, he would of been treated so different. He was 'allowed' to be SPECIAL.............started from day 1. The state did not have the slyness and funds like the dream team. IMOO the dream team played the race card and tampered with the home and pulled out every thing to manipulate the jury. Cochran even got the judge special tickets for a game. Judge was married to Captain Margaret York of LAPD.

Yes the glove had been frozen and thawed several times. I know that, and yes it looked fake when he acted like it wouldn't fit.

But that's all beside the point. At the end of the day it came to one thing. Who's attorneys were better?

Like I said, Clark and Darden were no match for the legal eagles that stood before them. They lost, and lost badly.

I don't think it had anything to do with the lawyers. That jury was not going to find him guilty from day 1. They did not want OJ to be guilty, they were coming off the Rodney King verdict and riots..

There is no way he was going to be guilty especially when Furman added his nice bundle of racist remarks.

This had little to do with lawyers IMO.

They lost because of jury selection, the mistake of trying on the glove in open court, and because of Furhman's perjury, NOT because the Dream Team was so much better!!!

I has been rumored and I do not know if it was ever proven.........OJ was 'high' and needed 'time' to get sober. Did Cowlings say that? was it in a book I read? Not sure. OJ was 'exhausted' and parked in his own driveway for an hour. If he was a regular citizen, he would of been treated so different. He was 'allowed' to be SPECIAL.............started from day 1. The state did not have the slyness and funds like the dream team. IMOO the dream team played the race card and tampered with the home and pulled out every thing to manipulate the jury. Cochran even got the judge special tickets for a game. Judge was married to Captain Margaret York of LAPD.

Yup! A lawyer friend told me about the connection. Ito should have recused himself.

O.J. Simpson burst into loud, uncontrollable laughter when he heard the news that the LAPD was testing a knife as the murder weapon that was found at his former Brentwood mansion, Daily Mail Online has learned exclusively.

'It's complete bulls**t. But this is all they got. It's pathetic, really pathetic,' Simpson told a prison source. 'Let me tell ya'll something, I'm not that stupid, I got on a plane that night going to Chicago, that's all I'm gonna say.'
'O.J. went on and on about how the LAPD tried to frame him and still couldn't get him so now here they are over 20 years later and they are still trying to prove he killed Nicole and Ron. He said they were just a bunch of pathetic racists.'
Now…after all of these years a knife mysteriously appears when they know I am up for parole next year. How convenient.'

More at link....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-KNIFE-Rockingham-estate.html#ixzz42FSuvMVX

There was a man at the airport that actually saw OJ dumping things in the garbage can from a cheap zippered gym bag. He was never called as a witness.

There was a man at the airport that actually saw OJ dumping things in the garbage can from a cheap zippered gym bag. He was never called as a witness.

Yup! That's where the murder weapon ended up.

(Groan......)

'I know who did it and why': O.J. Simpson's manager says he knows who committed the murders but 'can't disclose it right now'

O.J. Simpson's former manager claims he knows who committed the murders and why

Norman Pardo said he and Simpson tried to talk to police about what they knew about the case

But the police simply raided Pardo's office and took everything they had been working on

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rders-t-disclose-right-now.html#ixzz42OM5lPFq

(Groan......)

'I know who did it and why': O.J. Simpson's manager says he knows who committed the murders but 'can't disclose it right now'

O.J. Simpson's former manager claims he knows who committed the murders and why

Norman Pardo said he and Simpson tried to talk to police about what they knew about the case

But the police simply raided Pardo's office and took everything they had been working on

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rders-t-disclose-right-now.html#ixzz42OM5lPFq

Uh, sure that's why OJ took the rap- for someone else and was found GUILTY in the Civil Trial, yeah right!

P.S. Pardo, I know who did it too and why-OJ in a jealous rage!!!

Does anyone find it extremely odd that since there has been a resurgence of this grizzly murder & trial that this mystery knife suddenly appears since found in 1998?

I thought from the first minute I heard it that this is a hoax. Even if the backstory is correct, about the retired cop, it still could have been buried there a long time ago, but still someone trying to ensure justice got served (and no, I do not think it would have been the police).

I think he murder weapon was either carried away in that bag by Kardashian, or it was put in a trash can at LAX. As stupid as OJ was/is, I don't see him burying the murder weapon on his own property.

Yea I have to say I was shocked at the jury selection and some of the prosecution blunders. Hindsight is always 20/20 and I will be very interested in hearing the Marcia Cross interview on Sunday. I do know several people who all believe he is definitely guilty but think the jury verdict was reasonable based on the trial.

Then I assume you did not watch the trial, or follow the case very closely? This is one case where I have not yet personally known one single person that does not believe he did it. The DNA, the late arrival back to his house, the dog, the gloves, the cut on his hand, the violent history.

Jury nullification. Pure and simple. They could have had a video of OJ committing the murders and the verdict would have been the same.

I don't think it had anything to do with the lawyers. That jury was not going to find him guilty from day 1. They did not want OJ to be guilty, they were coming off the Rodney King verdict and riots..

There is no way he was going to be guilty especially when Furman added his nice bundle of racist remarks.

This had little to do with lawyers IMO.

I agree. However the biggest blunder was allowing the trial to be held in Los Angeles instead of Santa Monica. That decision rested with the DA himself, Gil Garcetti, not the attorney's.

I agree. However the biggest blunder was allowing the trial to be held in Los Angeles instead of Santa Monica. That decision rested with the DA himself, Gil Garcetti, not the attorney's.
It was NOT Garcetti's decision:

Court of Appeal Presiding Justice Robert M. Mallano, who was the Superior Court’s presiding judge in 1994 when the prosecution was launched, and retired Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Cecil J. Mills, who was then supervising judge of the criminal courts.

“Gil Garcetti took a lot of heat over something that was not his doing,” Mills says.

“Here’s the truth,”*Mallano says. “It gets ignored.

“The determination wasn’t Garcetti’s that the matter not be heard in Santa Monica.”

The court made the determination, he tells me, “for security reasons and because of earthquake damage” in Santa Monica.

The Court of Appeal presiding justice, who heads this district’s Div. One, says the recommendation was made to him by Mills; he consulted with the West District supervising judge, David Rothman, who concurred; and he gave his approval.

“Garcetti got blamed for it,” Mallano notes.

It was the court’s decision, he reiterates, adding:

“I keep telling everybody that.”

He says he told that to a reporter at a time Garcetti was drawing criticism, but it wasn’t included in the story.

Mallano adds:

“Historically, the big cases were tried downtown. The fact that O.J. was tried downtown is more the observance than the breach.”

Source: http://www.metnews.com/articles/2010/perspectives050310.htm

Wrong.

First of all the guy suddenly remembered this event that allegedly occurred on June 12 in January when he suddenly decided to go to law enforcement. He was not credible and not used at trial. Just because Dateline puts him on television doesn't mean he's credible.

More importantly all of the LAX trash from that night was searched beginning on June 13 and the landfill the trash gets deposited was also searched.

Additionally, all of the security footage from LAX, which includes the skycap areas (where this allegedly happened), was thoroughly reviewed and nothing suspicious was seen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back