CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On CNN just now they said a total of 80% were opposed to it. It was broken down to a 50% and 30% turning thumbs down, totalling the 80%. but this a an overwhelming pat on the back for Americans if those polled represent the vast majority.

Scandi

I hate to be the cynical skeptic here, but I'd bet the cancellation had more to do with not wanting to lose customers (translation MONEY) more then any great moral awakening. If the public had even been 50/50 I'd bet we'd still have the book and tv show. So I'm not jumping on thanking them for cancelling it all. Their only concern about our feelings is that we feel good enough about them to support them.

Well Geraldo was having a fit about it; thought it was terrible and I think so did O'Reilly.

I never thought I would be defending Fox; but there you go.

On LKL it was pointed out that the book has been read by many and will find its way to the black market somehow. They said there will be a market for that.

No matter about ratings, it does show that the public won't be manipulated. So, in essence we do count. Whether they pay attention to ratings or not.

The public is stating a true opinion. It also shows in how we vote.It shows in what we buy or not. This is a democracy and we can't be bull fed constantly. Thank God!

I am clearly the “odd man” out here, but I am disappointed that the OJ spectacle has been cancelled because Rupert Murdoch finally grew a heart. OJ deserves a forum to hypothetically confess because it’s been a challenge for him to continue to front his innocence for his family, friends, and public at large (for the sake of conversation, exclude Robert Kardashian from the “friend” list since he obtained attorney-client privilege in the days following the murder). You all are being by far too hard on OJ; it’s difficult for him to maintain this pre-text of being “100% not guilty” while looking for the real killer (and playing golfing and not paying for cable). Keep in mind, OJ is a single-parent to two children from the woman he murdered, two from the woman he just slapped around, and he’s busy looking for the real killer while golfing, hiding his assets, and not paying for cable. Think of the many hours that he spent doing interviews, getting made-up, and planning his promotions; he needs to earn a living just like any American. A pension estimated at $300,000 does not cover all of the lawyers needed to spend the day on the golf course while avoiding the Goldman family, hiding assets, and not paying for cable. It’s a very sad day in OJ land.

scandi said:
This early morning at 3am, I awoke to hear a comentary on this. He was a professor of law at some elite eastern college, and he said in the end he think OJ will end up in jail from something dealing with tax evasion. He swaid if he pays and claims his taxes like he has done in organizing and hiding money from the 33 million he owes, he's probably doing this with his taxes too and it's going to be his downfall.

I especially loved the coment from a lady on the street who said "When I write out my grocery list, I don't even write OJ anymore. I spell it all the way out - orange juice!" :D

They have just announced the cancellation of the OJ show and also the cancellation of the publishing of the book due to public outrage!

HaLLALEUJA

:clap: .....

Fred & Kim Goldman were on Greta tonight. Fred said he's heard that OJ has been paid most of what he was to earn on this book. He didn't mention how much. I've previously heard he was to get $3 million. He didn't discuss how the money was being paid.

Also, Greta said she'd been told that 400,000 books were already on trains heading to book stores.

From the sounds of it, it sounds like Greta is going to do a bit more digging on how exactly this money was paid out to OJ.

She had Yale Gallanter on and of course he was doing his best to distance himself from this "project" even though he admitted toreading the manuscript!!

bertajo said:
I am clearly the “odd man” out here, but I am disappointed that the OJ spectacle has been cancelled because Rupert Murdoch finally grew a heart. OJ deserves a forum to hypothetically confess because it’s been a challenge for him to continue to front his innocence for his family, friends, and public at large (for the sake of conversation, exclude Robert Kardashian from the “friend” list since he obtained attorney-client privilege in the days following the murder). You all are being by far too hard on OJ; it’s difficult for him to maintain this pre-text of being “100% not guilty” while looking for the real killer (and playing golfing and not paying for cable). Keep in mind, OJ is a single-parent to two children from the woman he murdered, two from the woman he just slapped around, and he’s busy looking for the real killer while golfing, hiding his assets, and not paying for cable. Think of the many hours that he spent doing interviews, getting made-up, and planning his promotions; he needs to earn a living just like any American. A pension estimated at $300,000 does not cover all of the lawyers needed to spend the day on the golf course while avoiding the Goldman family, hiding assets, and not paying for cable. It’s a very sad day in OJ land.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

bertajo said:

Sorry Bertajo, but I disagree. He had his chance to come clean. He was found quilty by the civil court and has conned his way forward in life for the last 12 years. No mercy here, in fact I hope they nail him on some tax freud charge that will land him :behindbar for years and years to come. Pond Scum.

Scandi

jilly said:
Fred & Kim Goldman were on Greta tonight. Fred said he's heard that OJ has been paid most of what he was to earn on this book. He didn't mention how much. I've previously heard he was to get $3 million. He didn't discuss how the money was being paid.

Also, Greta said she'd been told that 400,000 books were already on trains heading to book stores.

From the sounds of it, it sounds like Greta is going to do a bit more digging on how exactly this money was paid out to OJ.

She had Yale Gallanter on and of course he was doing his best to distance himself from this "project" even though he admitted toreading the manuscript!!
I would enjoy seeing the Goldmans and Browns attaching any, and all, money, OJ derives from this, including from the sale of the book. I would encourage everyone to help start turning over the rocks to find that sick slimeball's stash.

Buzzm1 said:
I would enjoy seeing the Goldmans and Browns attaching any, and all, money, OJ derives from this, including from the sale of the book. I would encourage everyone to help start turning over the rocks to find that sick slimeball's stash.

I wish I knew how to do this. I would,he deserves the ultimate for his crimes. I wouldn't ever buy a book of his, whether he decided to speak a truth or just hold his ground.It doesn't matter. He is pure scum. And, a killer.

Buzzm1 said:

WAAAAY O/T, but since i see you here, just had to say WELCOME BACK, Buzz:)
you've been missed.....

I sent my email to Fox. I was skimming through a "rag mag" at work right before closing. I saw an article,think the National Enquirer~O.J. will be in a TV show in England (supposedly).The article said he will be living with an ordinary family,some sort of Reality show I believe.The money is to go to a foreign bank~I didnt have time to read it close..I dont know whether to believe it or not,doesn't sound like the Brits I know.

Buzzm1 said:

Nice to see you again Buzz!

I'm just wondering if the IRS can do anything here. I mean everybody knows he or "his children" got the money, so I'm hoping they can at least track it (most likely offshore) and do something. At least tax the heck out of it somehow.

ETA Anyway...Fred Goldman says they have a young sharp lawyer and they're going to do anything they can.

Nore said:
I sent my email to Fox. I was skimming through a "rag mag" at work right before closing. I saw an article,think the National Enquirer~O.J. will be in a TV show in England (supposedly).The article said he will be living with an ordinary family,some sort of Reality show I believe.The money is to go to a foreign bank~I didnt have time to read it close..I dont know whether to believe it or not,doesn't sound like the Brits I know.

You just had to rain on our parade here today, didn't ya? :D

jilly said:
Nice to see you again Buzz!

I'm just wondering if the IRS can do anything here. I mean everybody knows he or "his children" got the money, so I'm hoping they can at least track it (most likely offshore) and do something. At least tax the heck out of it somehow.

ETA Anyway...Fred Goldman says they have a young sharp lawyer and they're going to do anything they can.
Hi jilly, great to see you--thanks for the WB.

I hate to see the Goldmans spending their lives pursuing OJ--there should be some well meaning soul out there that could just erase OJ, and what he stands for.

EXCELLENT news! I heard on late news OJ may have alread received his 3.(something) mill cheque. If this is true, I hope he's forced to return this diabolical 'bloody' slush fund.

The news should remind OJ a thing or two (not that I'm remotely interested in his reaction!)

Yesssss!

I wonder about the copies of this book that have been ordered by public libraries. Will those requests by the libraries be honored? Out of curiosity, I checked my library's Web site and found that they'd ordered two copies (one copy was already reserved by a patron--NOT me, thank you very much).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back