CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope they do also. OJ is scum and he deserves to live in poverty. He owes the Goldman's money and has bragged many MANY times that they will never see a dime of it. Well, I guess the LOSER JUICER just got a little money squeezed out of him after all!:slap: :loser:

Shoot, when OJ dies, I hope the Goldman's take his headstone.

My ex had a fake Rolex and it was well-made. I'm betting OJ has a real one and will give the Goldman's the fake one! He's such a jerk. The devil is going to have so much fun with him in hell.

Shoot, when OJ dies, I hope the Goldman's take his headstone.

My ex had a fake Rolex and it was well-made. I'm betting OJ has a real one and will give the Goldman's the fake one! He's such a jerk. The devil is going to have so much fun with him in hell.

yes, he is..............:D

It sure is hilarious. I love it!!! Go Goldman's Go! :woohoo:

Taximom.....LOVE the devil comment! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :blowkiss:

I can't stand OJ... :razz: :loser: :loser: :loser: I can't believe he's still here on this earth where HE DOESN'T BELONG!!!

It was nice of OJ to call attention to his hidden stash by pulling an OJ. Who would have thought that the release of the IDIDIT book would trigger OJ, the IDIOT, to further self-destruct.

This is awesome! I also can't stand OJ. Just watching his smirking face on TV is enough to make me ill.

Our local news reporter said, "OJ has to turn over his Rolodex watch." lol

I hope they keep going until OJ wears Wal-mart clothing day and night, top to bottom.

That's probably too good for him.

OJ should be forced to get a job and pay the judgment against him. He is a murderer and should be in prison but he isn't. He is scum. Why not live in a cheap apartment, eating macaroni and getting up each and everyday to pay the Simpson and Goldman families the money he owes them?

I am more interested in this point in Denise Brown and how well she has handled herself these past few months. Sadly, the Goldmans aren't coming across to me as well as they once did. I am ashamed to say that really. Their loss was horrendous and I feel so bad for them losing their son/brother in such a terrible murder. However, it seems to be all about the money now.

The Rolex may very well be a fake. There are some really good fakes out there. Who really would want to buy anything of OJs? Besides the freaks, of course. I can't even buy Bruno Maglis, no matter how good the deal, just because he wore them. Sorry Bruno.

He could be handing over a fake...JMO. I think the Goldmans are sick of seeing OJ running around having a good time. He seems to be on a golf course or something everytime I see a photo of him.

I wish the media would pretend that he is dead and not cover him at all. Sometimes life is just easier if you can pretend people don't exist.

OJ should be forced to get a job and pay the judgment against him. He is a murderer and should be in prison but he isn't. He is scum. Why not live in a cheap apartment, eating macaroni and getting up each and everyday to pay the Simpson and Goldman families the money he owes them?

I am more interested in this point in Denise Brown and how well she has handled herself these past few months. Sadly, the Goldmans aren't coming across to me as well as they once did. I am ashamed to say that really. Their loss was horrendous and I feel so bad for them losing their son/brother in such a terrible murder. However, it seems to be all about the money now.

Money is the only justice the Goldmans will ever see in this case, unless stupid OJ gets himself put away for other reasons, so I say more power to them! They won a $33million judgement against him of which they have collected very little. Make OJ suffer and pay at every turn, unfortunately they can't touch his sizeable football pension, so that's how he is still able to live comfortably, but hopefully he will keep spending it on luxuries like the Rolex watch. There will be many football buffs who would still pay a pretty penny to buy his stuff, also murderabilia groupies.

I wish the media would pretend that he is dead and not cover him at all. Sometimes life is just easier if you can pretend people don't exist.

I wish that about Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and Lindsey Lohan, but then what would they cover?:rolleyes:

I sincerely hope the Goldman's keep hammering away at OJ for any & every dime they possibly can get.

OJ thinks he is so smart getting away with murder. Proving to the world he is above the law & can do any dang thing he wants to anyone & nobody else matters eccept bigwig OJ Simpson.

It has to gall OJ that the Goldmans won't just go away & shut the he!! up. Can you imagine how pi$$ed OJ is that he has to give them the watch? Even if it is a fake & phony. OJ must be totally livid.

Look at how he reacted to someone having his stuff in the motel in Vegas. So this is probably killing him worse then anything. I LOVE IT!!!

Money is the only justice the Goldmans will ever see in this case, unless stupid OJ gets himself put away for other reasons, so I say more power to them! They won a $33million judgement against him of which they have collected very little. Make OJ suffer and pay at every turn, unfortunately they can't touch his sizeable football pension, so that's how he is still able to live comfortably, but hopefully he will keep spending it on luxuries like the Rolex watch. There will be many football buffs who would still pay a pretty penny to buy his stuff, also murderabilia groupies.

Unfortunately, OJ seems to have a lot of friends to sponge off of so he doesn't need to "own" much. It must be a full-time job figuring out where he's hiding assets.

Don't know if this is somewhere else. If it is please feel free to move it.

Christie Prody was hospitalized on Feb. 11th, the apparent victim of a brutal beating. She suffered severe head injuries and massive bruises all over her body.

O.J. says her injuries are self-inflicted. He said she went on a drunken binge and fell down. Investigators said she was so badly damaged they think she was beaten. A detective said he had never seen such severe bruising on a woman before. O.J. is being questioned and there is an investigation into the incident.

She was rushed to a hospital after she collapsed at a gas station. The hospital informed the police after they discovered there was bleeding on the brain. She had large bruises on her face, arms, legs and rear-end.

Even though O.J. claimed she had been on a drinking bender there was no alcohol in her blood.

Ok, and where was OJ during this time?
:behindbar you think he did this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee