CA CA/OH/LA/MS/TX - SAMUEL LITTLE, aka Samuel McDowell, 1970's thru 2012, Serial Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Can we go into the missing files for these states and help identify possible victims

• Total voters
Omg this totally looks like her! See I really believe he looks at the images because they are drawn exactly like the person in the photo.

Yes, it does look like her and no he could not draw her from her image as none was out there. She was not unidentified, only another murder statistic. I doubt her murder was ever publicized due to lifestyle she had and if by miracle anything was published I doubt there was photo attached to it.

Her son just came out with her image this week after he saw new appeals about Little and his drawings.

Yes, it does look like her and no he could not draw her from her image as none was out there. She was not unidentified, only another murder statistic. I doubt her murder was ever publicized due to lifestyle she had and if by miracle anything was published I doubt there was photo attached to it.

Her son just came out with her image this week after he saw new appeals about Little and his drawings.
Oh wow so there was no missing persons ad for her?

I agree, I don't think the stabbing part rules her out. Little might have left out that detail. Or perhaps the stab wounds were caused by throwing her in the river/animal activity after death.
Everything else fits and that portrait is dead on accurate.
MOO.
I agree with you 100%

Oh wow so there was no missing persons ad for her?

If I remember correctly from the artice, she was found 2 weeks after she disappeared and was identified when found. So very likely there was no missing person report in those short 2 weeks period. It was unsolved murder case.

So any of his victims could be mix of unsolved murder cases where identity is known, then very likely lots of unidentified found females which were never reported missing and the last but smaller percentage of reported missing females.

Some victims are probably not found yet.

I keep looking at the dates and places... and it comes to mind that Amy Billig disappeared in the same area and time frames mentioned.
Maybe unlikely... but not impossible.
Little seems to not have any specifics on who he chose.

Can someone please tell me if there is any more information on
7/15
Los Angeles, California - Unmatched Confession: White female between 23-25 years old killed in 1996
Looking around, anyone in mind, perhaps this woman?

SHERRI VANESSA HOLLAND MISSING: Decades later, police say they have new leads in 1996 disappearance of woman
n August 1996, Sherri Vanessa Holland disappeared on her way back home to Atlanta from her Florida vacation home.

FBI releases drawings by US serial killer in bid to identify victims
7/15
samuellittle4.jpg

I was looking at first for information on this victim for a personal missing persons case with 7/15
Los Angeles, California - Unmatched Confession: White female between 23-25 years old killed in 1996
But his victim kind of reminds me of this missing person-Sage was last seen in Tarzana, California as she left home in a yellow cab on April 4, 1996.
1600DFCA - Amber Rae Sage

Last edited:
North Florida woman’s 1993 disappearance linked to serial killer

North Florida woman’s 1993 disappearance linked to serial killer

PERRY, Fla. (WCTV) – Serial killer Samuel Little told investigators with the Perry Police Department that he is responsible for the 1993 murder of nineteen year old Ruby Lane.

Little told authorities last November, 25 years after Lane disappeared from Perry, vanishing without a trace. Her remains were found in 2000, in Madison County and identified in 2014.

The community never stopped wanting answers. "Somebody's family wants to know and somebody's family wants justice. And us as a community wants justice too for everybody," said one resident.

***WARNING POSTMORTEM PHOTO BELOW***

3/15 caught my eye immediately, this drawing reminds me so much of an unidentified woman that died in a Houston hospital after sustaining injuries by jumping from a moving truck in 1976.

IMG_1519.PNG IMG_1524.PNG IMG_1525.PNG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes
Back