Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article is so vague. The word under age is used to describe the bodies but then defined as not large enough to be a teenager or adult. That is still a huge age range, from toddler to preteen. That is, assuming that we’re not also including babies.

3 hours is not far when it comes to trying to get rid of bodies, especially when it takes you across the border into Mexico. I would assume that it would make it much harder to prosecute the case here in the United States or even get an accurate forensic investigation.

As far as I know. If bodies are found in another country the case belongs to the other country. And I wrong?

not necessarily, Kimberly Lopez from Oxnard was "disposed of" in Mexico :(

Ughhh who burns children??? That’s so heartbreaking!! I too would assume the border would be closed due to covid, but 3 hours is not that far if your future depended on it, I could see where someone would hope that the connection wouldn’t be made or that jurisdiction would get in the way.

<modsnip: No MSM to substantiate reason for the fractured leg>

im not sure that it is. they dont usually stop you crossing into Mexico, only the way back. but i havent tried to go since covid so im unsure.

Just dropping in, forgive me if mentioned, I skimmed the first thread. I realize the neighbors haven’t seen the boys since September but has anyone else? Family? Friends? Sitters? Do the parents both work outside of the home? Moo

sadly, it is not uncommon in TJ :(

Oh WOW.
What are the chances though of stumbling across "TWO" burned bodies??
I mean, coming across ONE is bad enough, but TWO--and small ones. Hmmmmm
Hopefully LE has some idea of any travels that family members have made.
Firewood, firewood, firewood-- that word was repeated many times in their press release.

Yeah, if they discover disturbed earth or sand they should call police and let them deal with it. I doubt they will find anything that close to the home.

If investigators had evidence that led to that area they would likely be searching themselves. They definitely seemed to be interested in the house and property, though. I hope forensic tests reveal something useful.

that is how collin romero and ahmed lateef were found. civilians were searching the mesa and saw clothes and disturbed earth and called authorities.

I was looking at a Bakersfield map earlier and was looking at the terrain from there to California City. There seems to be a lot of open area along the way with a Waste Mgmt. center nearby. I mean I wouldn’t think about them taking remains elsewhere but after Gannon~ nothing surprises me too much more than what she did...

Delylah and Shaun Tara were moved around too :(

E Planz & Mt. Vernon are the intersection. Satellite the location and you see outside burning pits.
I want to emphasize i am NOT suggesting anyone at this plant had anything to do with this disappearance.
The location is close to the parent's old apartment, and looks noteworthy to me. If I were LE, I'd want to rule it out. BTW, bone fragments don't burn easily, as any crematory could attest to. Ugh. I'm so disgusted.

Amateur opinion and speculation
@IReadTooMuch Are you familiar with this area?

Just dropping in, forgive me if mentioned, I skimmed the first thread. I realize the neighbors haven’t seen the boys since September but has anyone else? Family? Friends? Sitters? Do the parents both work outside of the home? Moo
It hasn't been said who last saw the boys outside of the parents, unknown right now. Next to nothing is known about TW or JW, no one who knows them has stepped forward to talk, which on social media is highly unusual these days. Usually someone comes forward to talk.

I don't see anything wrong with the extended family's statement, The do talk about the boys and mention their name, they do however seem to be distancing themselves from the adopted parents they never even used their names. Not even a, we stand by them statement and they will never hurt the boys.

I am glad to see updated pics on their blog especially of Orson, he has such a mischievous cute smile.

where can i find the blog?

There are trash incenerators stashed a lot of places in the valley ☹️.Most are manned 24/7 log loads going in to charge for the use MOO.
I see the Casa Loma apartments have the traditional apartment set-up for trash. You can see the enclosures with bins on Google Earth Pro in the parking areas.
Looks like the City of Bakersfield collect the trash themselves within the incorporated City and it's taken directly to Bena Landfill (no Transfer Station).

It's hard to ignore the possibility that the kids could have been placed in a bin either at the apartments or elsewhere in the City. Since the trash isn't going to a Transfer Station for sorting/processing prior to landfilling, the opportunity for missing small bodies is increased. Bena is a huge facility, @ 4,500 tons/day the trash is dumped, placed and compacted immediately :(

Bena Landfill- Source: CalRecycle
1. Permitted Tonnage/Traffic: The facility is permitted for a maximum tonnage of 4,500 tons per day and a traffic volume of 3,400 vehicles per day.
2. Operational Hours: The facility operates Monday through Sunday, from no earlier than 6:00AM to no later than 6:00PM.

Trash Collection - Kern County Public Works
Bena - Kern County Public Works

ADMIN NOTE:

The family statement in full has been approved for discussion because it was linked via MSM who are responsible for vetting their sources. Discussion of general comments is NOT allowed.

Standard operating procedure at Websleuths is that discussion of general comments is not allowed because those commenters/members/guests are not vetted by MSM and WS has no way of verifying the person is who they claim to be (i.e. any of us could join up saying we are sister/cousin/grandfather, etc and say all sorts of things).

Some random thoughts.

I wonder if it was the adoptive grandparents that triggered this. I know my grandmother would want to speak with her grandkids especially on Christmas.

I hope eventually MSM look into these boys adoption. I would love to know what prompted them to be removed. Does not seem to be a case of them being unwanted.

Also are there any under the table stuff that goes on with adoption? You know like how there are for profit prisons and the judge gets a cut for harsher sentences ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member