Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And not only Orrin and Orson, but all 6 boys. I keep reading they are all under age 10. I only have 3 kids but there were times we were at the pediatrician or dentist or ER practically weekly. One kid gets sick, flu, stomach bug, cold, they all get sick, usually including the parents. They’re always wrestling and someone needs stitches, someone breaks a wrist (leg), someone gets bit by a tarantulas or scorpion, someone gets lice or poison ivy. The list is endless. And normal. I used to worry about all the bruises and scrapes my kids at at well child checkups until their ped told me she expected to see scraped knees and dirty bandaids. It means kids are being kids. She worried about the ones who didn’t have bruises from falling off their bike or skinned elbows from climbing trees. That family should have a very thick file at their pediatricians office imo

I remember when my nephews were small and one of them when he was about 6 for some bizarre reason decided to tell a playworker at holiday club that his mummy burned him with cigarettes ( she didn't!) God knows why he said it or where he got the notion from but obviously the playworker called social services and he was taken to be examined,they asked my sister a 100 questions. Where did he get this bruise?, how did this scrape happen? etc and my sister was terrified because she couldn't explain,he was 6 and into everything!. Anyhow,nothing came of it and they realised she didn't hurt him and they told her that they don't expect parents to be able to account for every bruise....its the ones that can explain every mark that give it away!.

California, Kern County is under a strict stay home order. Private gatherings of any size, indoor and outdoor, are not allowed. You're only supposed to spend time with members of your household.

"You should not meet in person with anyone you do not live with. Even in a small group, and even outdoors with precautions.

Some places like LA County (to the south) are stating families larger than one person, living in the same setting, wear masks at all times, even indoors.

So undoubtedly this is limiting access now.

I know it says that, but I live in Bakersfield, and I guarantee you people are not listening to the stay at home order here in Kern County, KCSO is not issuing citations to businesses either. People are still having parties, shopping, and eating in restaurants as well as going to the gym.

https://fb.watch/2-caCoc01n/
NEW INTERVIEW: California City Police Chief Jon Walker confirms more than 50 personnel from various agencies searched Silver Saddle Ranch Wednesday for the toddler brothers reporting missing in Cal City on Dec. 21. There's still no sign of them. Walker also talks about the boys' adoptive parents, physical and circumstantial evidence, surveillance footage, and the tip that alleges the boys were seen in Tehachapi.

I’m worried this is going to go cold. I hate to say it but ugh! Feels somewhat different to other cases. Not sure why!

It sure is hard but try to keep the faith that they will be found soon with justice slapped on those responsible!

I live only a few miles from THREE brothers who are still missing in MI. The father is responsible & serving time in prison but won’t give up the location of the boys for family closure (the big flocker)! So when I try helping out with cases like this I like to think those 3 boys are directing me.

NEW INTERVIEW: California City Police Chief Jon Walker confirms more than 50 personnel from various agencies searched Silver Saddle Ranch Wednesday for the toddler brothers reporting missing in Cal City on Dec. 21. There's still no sign of them. Walker also talks about the boys' adoptive parents, physical and circumstantial evidence, surveillance footage, and the tip that alleges the boys were seen in Tehachapi.
What it took to investigate a suspicious town in the Mojave Desert

ADMIN NOTE:

Just a reminder to all members that, according to Websleuths victim friendly policy, both sets of parents, bio and adoptive, are considered victims as long as none of them have been officially named a POI or suspect in this disappearance of these two boys. You may respectfully question and speculate on what has been said in MSM about them or by them, but please do not disparage them or make accusations against them.

excerpt from: The Rules: Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Someone I know went to California City today and took pictures. First one is of the back yard from where the boys allegedly disappeared from. LE dug the hole.

Attachments

• 0113211538e.jpg
    0113211538e.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 538

This video from MSM is VERY TELLING.

The chief admits he has not even seen the neighbor's security camera footage. REALLY?

The neighbor confirmed FBI did review the footage and took his DVR for a bit.

Therefore, it makes me think FBI is taking lead on the investigation and allowing Cal City police to "stay busy" to just follow up on general tips like they did when they took 50 people out to the Saddle ranch to search.

My opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member