Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many other kids are there and when was that video recorded of the kids leaving and the parents coming back alone?

TIA!!!
So 6 total, two are missing.
On the 19th at 11:30 it seems that both parents, and the 4 eldest get into the van. ~4 hours later, the parents come back alone. The 4 kids were reportedly dropped off for an extended stay at the grandparents.

Adoptive parents have said that all 6 got into the van, and they brought O&O back with them but that's clearly a lie, for both trips.
moo.
hi @gitana glad you're here!

Aaaahhh ok. Was just wondering which house it was because the house directly across on Aspen is up for sale now
Wow!
I personally think their footage was key as their camera seemed to get the house, fence with gate and a part of the empty lot (to the east) in the frame which is obviously crucial to the story.
I wonder if they’ve been planning to move or if this entire disgusting and tragic sequence of events was just way too much to handle emotionally. If I lived across the street I wouldn’t be able to sleep thinking about those poor boys and what happened and where they are ! :(
Moo

Wow!
I personally think their footage was key as their camera seemed to get the house, fence with gate and a part of the empty lot (to the east) in the frame which is obviously crucial to the story.
I wonder if they’ve been planning to move or if this entire disgusting and tragic sequence of events was just way too much to handle emotionally. If I lived across the street I wouldn’t be able to sleep thinking about those poor boys and what happened and where they are ! :(
Moo
I'm not sure. Zillow said it's been up on there for 6 months but I don't recall seeing any signs. I know the agent who has the listing and I'm waiting to hear back from him as to how long it's actually been on the market.

That was my first thought as well. It would be so hard to live right there and be ok living there

I'm not sure. Zillow said it's been up on there for 6 months but I don't recall seeing any signs. I know the agent who has the listing and I'm waiting to hear back from him as to how long it's actually been on the market.

That was my first thought as well. It would be so hard to live right there and be ok living there
I'd be interested to know whether somebody was living there during and pre the childrens' disappearance?
I'd also be interested in their view and whether they had cctv cameras..
I don't think it's okay to post link here though without checking with a moderator cos it's somebody's private property and it might jeopardise a sale for them.. better not.

I'd be interested to know whether somebody was living there during and pre the childrens' disappearance?
I'd also be interested in their view and whether they had cctv cameras..
I don't think it's okay to post link here though without checking with a moderator cos it's somebody's private property and it might jeopardise a sale for them.. better not.
That's why I was wondering which house the footage came from. It's got a pretty good view of the front of the house and the empty lot.

That's why I was wondering which house the footage came from. It's got a pretty good view of the front of the house and the empty lot.
So I just did some digging, there is indeed footage from the house that's for sale, we have only seen stills from that particular house (remember the pic of window vandalism in the middle of the night in the beginning?)
you can tell by the angle of the security footage that this is the only house those pics could have come from. I think that particular camera's footage is key.
moo.

Last edited:
So I just did some digging, there is indeed footage from the house that's for sale, we have only seen stills from that particular house (remember the vandalism in the beginning?)
you can tell by the angle of the security footage that this is the only house those pics could have come from.
moo.
Thank you! I couldn't remember which house it was. Now the question is when did it actually go on the market

Yes. I recommend viewing the "virtual tour" which is excellent to get a feeling of the street placement. street view, and size of yard/lot. It's also current as the sale date was Sept 2020.
I saw that and the date went off sale in June. Price got reduced. Back on market just in time for purchase. I know nothing about real estate so I don’t know what the details mean.

Yes. I recommend viewing the "virtual tour" which is excellent to get a feeling of the street placement. street view, and size of yard/lot. It's also current as the sale date was Sept 2020.
Just to be clear, the house you and Imstilla G are talking about is the West house purchased in Sept. In fact, I'm going to go ahead and do that virtual tour now that you mention it!

a couple of us are talking about the house across the street with the camera, which is now up for sale on Zillow (and has been for a few months)

Yeah that's what was throwing me off because my friend has it up as a new listing so I'm wondering if the sellers just switched agent's
It actually looks like they updated their listing yesterday, and that Zillow okayed the edits, so I bet you're right! nice work!

Just to be clear, the house you and Imstilla G are talking about is the West house purchased in Sept. In fact, I'm going to go ahead and do that virtual tour now that you mention it!

a couple of us are talking about the house across the street with the camera, which is now up for sale on Zillow (and has been for a few months)

It actually looks like they updated their listing yesterday, and that Zillow okayed the edits, so I bet you're right! nice work!
Hopefully he gets back to me with the details

Let’s talk about the name confusion for TW. In the beginning, he didn’t even want to give his name for privacy reasons. Then he gave his name as Trezol on 12/23. After 12/29 we have Trezell. Journalistic error? By the time these articles first came out from CCPD they obviously had checked with CPS. Do we have an alias? Just throwing it out there...

According to California City Police Department, the FBI on Tuesday began interviewing the adopted parents of the two boys, Trezol and Jacqueline West. The couple adopted Orrin and Orson in April 2019.
FBI becomes involved in disappearance of Cal City children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member