Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Warning! disturbing topic!*
Does trafficking or selling for sex mean the child is actually sold, ie I hand you a child and you hand me money, drugs, etc in a permanent exchange? Or does it mean I hand you a child for 2 hours, you hand me payment and at the end of two hours you bring the child back to me, allowing the child to be “sold” multiple times to various people?
in general I think there's so much variance situationally that's why it can be harder to spot and arrest etc. but some guardians, relatives etc do it out of their residence sometimes in exchange for drugs, some people keep other people's children in hotels for spans of time and pay the parents, and sometimes they buy them or trade in order to "own" them. (insert barf emoji) :(

Other than rambunctious, have we heard from any single person any descriptive words regarding the boys? Sweet and kind, ticklish, loud and fun, nervous, smiley, etc?

Or any toy/character they loved? Cars, trains, dinosaurs, insects, paw patrol, Mickey Mouse? Do they like cheeseburgers or nuggets from McDonalds? Strawberries or blueberries? Mac & cheese or pizza? Do they sleep with a nightlight or a favorite blanky? Do either of them suck their thumb or hate wearing hats? Are their brothers missing them? How well do they speak? Do they have silly nicknames for each other? Are they potty trained? We don’t know these things, but does anyone else know them well enough to speak about what each child is like? We don’t know anything about who Orsin is or who Orrin is.

*Warning! disturbing topic!*

in general I think there's so much variance situationally that's why it can be harder to spot and arrest etc. but some guardians, relatives etc do it out of their residence sometimes in exchange for drugs, some people keep other people's children in hotels for spans of time and pay the parents, and sometimes they buy them or trade in order to "own" them. (insert barf emoji) :(
I agree with the poster who said homicide might be better than trafficking. There are some sick, evil people out there.

Or any toy/character they loved? Cars, trains, dinosaurs, insects, paw patrol, Mickey Mouse? Do they like cheeseburgers or nuggets from McDonalds? Strawberries or blueberries? Mac & cheese or pizza? Do they sleep with a nightlight or a favorite blanky? Do either of them suck their thumb or hate wearing hats? Are their brothers missing them? How well do they speak? Do they have silly nicknames for each other? Are they potty trained? We don’t know these things, but does anyone else know them well enough to speak about what each child is like? We don’t know anything about who Orsin is or who Orrin is.
Not one thing ... it’s so sad

moo

I'm curious, do we have confirmation that the pics on the missing poster are old? They do appear younger than their stated ages but without confirmation of the date taken, we just dont know.
Yeah, I don't think we know when those pictures were taken. Some have said they look to be from almost a year ago, but for all we know they could have been taken a couple of months before they were reported missing. Imo

Other than rambunctious, have we heard from any single person any descriptive words regarding the boys? Sweet and kind, ticklish, loud and fun, nervous, smiley, etc?
The dad said they liked to wrestle and the mom said "they're kids." JW also said they don't wander around, (they're not that kind) and they don't go in the patches. That doesn't sound like they are very rambunctious at all, actually.

ETA "kind," meaning they are not the type to wander around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay