Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #6 *both parents arrested/charged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that we keep seeing the same pictures over and over. Plus, it seems like those pictures are older than the children were on the day they went missing according to the adoptive parents.

I seriously have more pictures of my cat on my phone than we have seen of these two boys.
I think that's because those are the most recent photos they have of the boys. I don't think the boys were with them when they moved into the new place. That's entirely speculation on my part though. What I would like to know is how many photos these "parents" have of their other children. I would like to know how recently they were taken, and if Orrin and Orsin were in any of them, even if only in the background. Anything to prove that they were there. I would want to check if there were photos they took of the kids all together. That would be very telling if they took a group photo and the boys weren't in it.

Their adoptive father, Trezell West has been charged with murder.

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — A stunning development has occurred in the case of missing California City brothers Orrin and Orson West with murder charges filed Tuesday against Trezell West, their adoptive father.

Trezell West was not listed in custody as of 5 p.m. He’s charged with two counts of second-degree murder, two counts of willful cruelty to a child and falsely reporting an emergency.

https://www.kget.com/news/crime-wat...-against-adoptive-father-of-orrin-orson-west/

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — A stunning development has occurred in the case of missing California City brothers Orrin and Orson West with murder charges filed Tuesday against Trezell West, their adoptive father.

Trezell West was not listed in custody as of 5 p.m. He’s charged with two counts of second-degree murder, two counts of willful cruelty to a child and falsely reporting an emergency.

https://www.kget.com/news/crime-wat...-against-adoptive-father-of-orrin-orson-west/

Whoa! I routinely check this thread, not expecting anything new! Wow!

Wow wow wow!!!

Murder charges filed against adoptive father of Orrin, Orson West
Wow, I'm happily shocked to see this news. Only Trezell was arrested?

In California law, second-degree murder is defined as the unlawful killing of a human being that is done without deliberation and premeditation, but with malice aforethought. A conviction is punishable by 15 years to life in state prison.

Did the boys die while he was "punishing" them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member