Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #6 *both parents arrested/charged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe that the AP's are not telling the truth about many many things. I think ultimately after the police find the boys, this whole time the AP's could of prevented months of not knowing what happened because no matter what, the boys were their responsibility.

MOO

Orson and Orrin literally were called rambunctious by the AP's.

That is a term a family counsellor would use in their report. Not two adoptive parents who are in the midst of a interview about ''their'' missing boys.

Did the neighborhood ever saw Orson and Orrin? Such a sad situation...

Orson and Orrin literally were called rambunctious by the AP's.

That is a term a family counsellor would use in their report. Not two adoptive parents who are in the midst of a interview about ''their'' missing boys.

Did the neighborhood ever saw Orson and Orrin? Such a sad situation...
Exactly that term has bothered me from the beginning !! I realize some people don’t think it’s odd , but it is odd and I’m glad you brought that up ! As far as the public knows according to chief walker I don’t think any of the neighbors saw them.
Moo

Is there a thread for the Barnes children? I searched, but didnt see one.

I couldn't find one for Ramon either...or don't they make them for children most likely taken by a parent?

The thread for Vincent brought me to tears. Poor babies, all of them!

I hate to be the nosy neighbor, but this sort of crap makes me think maybe I should be that annoying old lady who watches everybody like a hawk. You know, start a notebook with everybody's comings and goings. I'm just not that nosy, I guess. It would almost be worth it to keep the kids and at risk adults safe though... MOO

"Rambunctious" sounds like a word to satisfy doctors and social workers. To explain (away) bumps, bruises and cuts.

If you believed two little boys, of any activity level, disappeared out a gate, in winter, with no provisions, the adjectives I might choose would be cold, hungry, frightened. Afraid of the dark. I MIGHT say they were quiet, sneaky -- but only if reporting past behavior which might shed light on where they might be now. I MIGHT say they were shy or friendly or trusting, if I thought that might be helpful. Will they hide? Will they run? Will they stick together? Sweet, vulnerable, lost little boys.

Instead, the impression we're given is of a pair of overzealous toddlers who are somehow in a neighboring home wrestling away. Searcher beware, they're gonna be rambunctious. So? So be prepared? They're gonna poke our eyes out? We're gonna have to protect ourselves? Be prepared to subdue them? Reckless, rambunctious runaways. As if.

Rambunctious IMO describes how one might REMEMBER those boys. Not how they are now but how they used to be.

And that, my friends, is a tell.

JMO

I've called all 8 of my kids "rambunctious" many, many times, and they'll all alive, happy, healthy and thriving. I think far too much is being made of that word.

The parents use of adjectives aside, the more important fact is that those boys went missing on their watch. They can't account for it, and LE are searching trashy fields in Bakersfield. It's pretty obvious they're not looking for living children at this point.

jmo

I use the word rambunctious a lot. I like the word.

but never ever would that word be top of mind when describing my missing child/children. Sure some people ramble stream of consciousness when stressed, but was that the demeanor displayed when this word was used? No.

never ever would a person truly distraught and loving and panicked use “rambunctious” (or similar like “little buggers” or “ornery”) or anything else negative or implying negative.

THAT is what is hinky.

moo

The three posts above this all make excellent points to different views. But I think we can all agree the Wests were not bonded with Orrin or Orson, IMO.
If you're emotionally attached to a child who goes missing (let alone two). It will show up in your speech and emotions. Simple fact that can't be faked. We've seen it in pressors and called it out. We know the signs ...

Yes, for me it is what TW and JW didn't say that set off red flags. I have a very rambunctious child and if he were ever to be missing that word would not be the first and ONLY comment I shared about him on the ONLY tv interview I did. That was the red flag for me. Neither parent makes a plea for a safe return, shows an emotional connection to the boys probable fear or pain. Just a half-hearted "they are going to be rambunctious". Nothing more shared on who these little boys are. I can understand the rambling stream of conscious thoughts in distress, but that was his only comment on who the boys are. If he were just rambling as he thought about them he would have said way more about them. His pain would have been coming through in his words and movements. Instead when asked about who the boys are we get one comment that shows no emotional connection. The entire interview was one big red flag of serious detachment from the boys and the severity of the situation. All jmo.

"Rambunctious" sounds like a word to satisfy doctors and social workers. To explain (away) bumps, bruises and cuts.

If you believed two little boys, of any activity level, disappeared out a gate, in winter, with no provisions, the adjectives I might choose would be cold, hungry, frightened. Afraid of the dark. I MIGHT say they were quiet, sneaky -- but only if reporting past behavior which might shed light on where they might be now. I MIGHT say they were shy or friendly or trusting, if I thought that might be helpful. Will they hide? Will they run? Will they stick together? Sweet, vulnerable, lost little boys.

Instead, the impression we're given is of a pair of overzealous toddlers who are somehow in a neighboring home wrestling away. Searcher beware, they're gonna be rambunctious. So? So be prepared? They're gonna poke our eyes out? We're gonna have to protect ourselves? Be prepared to subdue them? Reckless, rambunctious runaways. As if.

Rambunctious IMO describes how one might REMEMBER those boys. Not how they are now but how they used to be.

JMO
Completely agree !

I've called all 8 of my kids "rambunctious" many, many times, and they'll all alive, happy, healthy and thriving. I think far too much is being made of that word.

The parents use of adjectives aside, the more important fact is that those boys went missing on their watch. They can't account for it, and LE are searching trashy fields in Bakersfield. It's pretty obvious they're not looking for living children at this point.

jmo
So heartbreaking !!

Is there a thread for the Barnes children? I searched, but didnt see one.
My question as well.
It's on my to-do list. I will make it my next priority.
I couldn't find one for Ramon either...or don't they make them for children most likely taken by a parent?

The thread for Vincent brought me to tears. Poor babies, all of them!

I hate to be the nosy neighbor, but this sort of crap makes me think maybe I should be that annoying old lady who watches everybody like a hawk. You know, start a notebook with everybody's comings and goings. I'm just not that nosy, I guess. It would almost be worth it to keep the kids and at risk adults safe though... MOO
Here is Ramon's. KS - KS - Ramon Gomez, 3, Wichita, 18 Aug 2020 (websleuths.com)

ETA: @FlossyMay & @ChatteringBirds

KS - KS - KS - Barnes Children - Marcus 6, Jeremiah 5, Temperance 4, Keionu 1, Kansas City, 6 Oct 2020 (websleuths.com)

Last edited:

JMO
BBM...This!!

The search took place at around 1 p.m. Friday afternoon in the 1100 block of E. Potomac Avenue at the home of the adoptive grandparents of Orrin and Orson West. Investigators were seen leaving with "brown bags" according to neighbor Vina Jefferson.

"Police cars that were out there. Out here two houses down and then they went all the way to the end of the block. They were in the yard, and then they stayed around for a while. Then four of them left. There were two still left, and they stay, maybe no longer than 30 minutes if that long, and then they left. But that truck that's in the yard wasn't there," said Jefferson.
https://www.turnto23.com/news/local...in-connection-to-missing-california-city-boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver