Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #6 *both parents arrested/charged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure wish we could get an update from Bayan, the superstar reporter. Perhaps he can determine the whereabouts of TW and JW and secure an update from them....or a chatty relative? We need more coverage on these kids right now. It's far too quiet.

Amateur opinion and speculation
When a case goes quiet on YouTube, as this one has, then you KNOW it’s too quiet. :(

I don't think dogs ever hit on Orrin and Olson's scents in that house. Not because I distrust the dogs. Oh, I believe they hit on A scent. Just not the boys'.

Dogs go off a known scent. MY pillow. MY worn sweatshirt. MY sneaker. But if I give the dog SOMEBODY ELSE'S pillow or sweatshirt or sneaker, THAT'S what the dog will scent to.

If the boys never lived in that house, what are the chances that anything of theirs remained, untouched, unwashed, unused by the other young members of that household? IMO THAT'S who the the dogs smelled and tracked.

And who would've given said items to LE?

I smell deception.

The dogs did their job. But IMO with deliberately false information.

I wonder if LE even has known, indisputable DNA on the boys. Perhaps if there's paternity testing on record somewhere.... but toothbrushes, hairbrushes, heck even saved baby teeth -- can they be SURE they've got a genuine source?

I pray these precious babies haven't been ERASED.

Unthinkable.

JMO

JMO

They could use the mother and father's DNA I think.

https://www.turnto23.com/news/missi...ice-release-case-update-for-missing-west-boys

Bakersfield Police release case update
for missing West boys

According to BPD, in connection to this case, 83 people have been interviewed,
44 search warrants have been conducted on residences and electronic devices,
170 items have been seized, over 200 tips have been received,
16 mass area searches have been conducted
and three searches have been conducted outside of California.

https://www.turnto23.com/news/missi...ice-release-case-update-for-missing-west-boys

for missing West boys

Searches outside of California. Whoa.

Where are those babies??????

Clearly two/some people aren't talking enough.

JMO

for missing West boys

Wow, thanks for the update! It sounds like investigators are working very hard to solve this case. I wonder what led them to search outside of California. Apparently many relatives live out of state.

They could use the mother and father's DNA I think.
Apparently a bio-sample is collected from every child born in California (and many other states) and their DNA is kept indefinitely in the states database.

I wonder if police were given toothbrushes or other items belonging to the boys, and they couldn't identify a match to either Orrin or Orson? That would be a big clue that they never made it to the new home. Imo

It takes quite some time to get warrants for the phone data and then analyze it, as well as street cams and so forth. Advancements in technology is happening at lightening speed (such as AI and machine learning), but until LE is more appropriately funded and staffed....these are the delays we must anticipate.

amateur opinion and speculation

So happy to see some recent updates. I want these sweet boys found! Surely if the were re-homed someone would have come forward by now. Not looking good for the boys, I’m praying for LE to come down hard on whom ever disappeared Orrin and Orson and justice swiftly served.

So many loving families and these poor boys ended up in this one. SMH

Hey folks,

The home school debate is off-topic in this case at this time.
Unless there is LE and/or MSM confirmation that these missing children were homeschooled, it is counterproductive to cite it or argue about it. Please don’t.

THANK YOU for your efforts to make posts with the missing West brothers as the focus of discussion.

Over 100 days, no arrests? That is so cold it has icicles!
It took a year to arrest Roman Lopez's dad and stepmom. Once those arrest warrants were out it became clear that LE knew a lot more than they were sharing. We don't know what information they have that makes them say that but hopefully they have enough to find the boys eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper