Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs found scent in the house but not leaving the house.
Neighbors say they haven't seen the children for a day and a half.
Not sounding good.
My brother's girlfriend lives near by and she has been searching all day and updating me on whats going on.
There's a local FB news page that had been there live streaming what's going on for the last few hours as well

Noting:
  1. FBI involvement...they are interviewing the adoptive parents of the boys who went missing Monday evening.
  2. A search warrant has been served and evidence collected from the home of Trezol and Jacqueline West, who adopted Orrin and Orson 4/2019.
  3. The couple is cooperating and at this point no one has been ruled out.
  4. Some items need to be forensically examined.
  5. The parents went willingly with officers at 3:45 p.m. after a police cruiser entered their driveway.
  6. They were not handcuffed as they were taken in for questioning.
  7. Police served the warrant just after 6 p.m. Tuesday. Officers left the house carrying several brown bags and a large duffel bag. The parents’ white van was towed.
  8. Volunteer searchers were out Monday night and again Tuesday morning.
  9. The adoptive father, who didn’t give his name, said he appreciated the efforts of the community but declined further comment until police provided him with an update.
Missing-West-Boys-1.jpg

ETA: Requesting missing date in thread title be updated to 21 Dec 2020.

I want to know what time they were last seen. Unless I missed it, that still has not been reported. MOO

From your link:

Investigators are also running forensic exams on certain items that belong to the toddlers.

Three and four-year-old, Orrin and Orson West, were reported missing Monday night around 5 p.m.

ETA: Thanks, @Dawookie, I watched a few of those videos.

This is horrific ... where could two toddlers be ... I just can’t get my head around how this could even happen. If they are adopted kids they are their kids. If they are foster kids then they are somebody else’s kids entrusted to their care. I’m so worried ... if they are by themselves how could they possibly survive? Unless ... if they are foster kids could their bio parent/parents have taken them? Hopefully they are being interviewed as well ... prayers all around. Moo

5pm Monday according to this article.

“L. Patrick, a California City resident also told 23ABC that the believed to be foster parents have not come out of the house besides to speak to law enforcement.

“He came out and spoke to the police but he did not come out and greet the people who are trying to help find the babies,” said Patrick.

“The parents haven’t come out to say boo, or hi, or thank you for helping or anything,” added Wood.

23ABC did speak to the believed to foster father of the two missing boys, but he declined an interview and wished to keep his name private. He said that police were asking that they stay inside and wait.”

Search continues for missing boys Orrin and Orson West, reported missing Monday

either he made that up or the police want to keep an eye on them? I’ve never heard directions to stay inside when search parties are happening?

I want to know what time they were last seen. Unless I missed it, that still has not been reported. MOO

From your link:

Investigators are also running forensic exams on certain items that belong to the toddlers.

Three and four-year-old, Orrin and Orson West, were reported missing Monday night around 5 p.m.

ETA: Thanks, @Dawookie, I watched a few of those videos.
You're welcome. I figured they might help answer some questions as they were out there the last few days

Noting:
  1. FBI involvement...they are interviewing the adoptive parents of the boys who went missing Monday evening.
  2. A search warrant has been served and evidence collected from the home of Trezol and Jacqueline West, who adopted Orrin and Orson 4/2019.
  3. The couple is cooperating and at this point no one has been ruled out.
  4. Some items need to be forensically examined.
  5. The parents went willingly with officers at 3:45 p.m. after a police cruiser entered their driveway.
  6. They were not handcuffed as they were taken in for questioning.
  7. Police served the warrant just after 6 p.m. Tuesday. Officers left the house carrying several brown bags and a large duffel bag. The parents’ white van was towed.
  8. Volunteer searchers were out Monday night and again Tuesday morning.
  9. The adoptive father, who didn’t give his name, said he appreciated the efforts of the community but declined further comment until police provided him with an update.
Missing-West-Boys-1.jpg

ETA: Requesting missing date in thread title be updated to 21 Dec 2020.
Just getting my bearings in this case.

Pommy I'm confused. Your post has the names of the people who live in the home and adopted the boys. Then number 9 has unnamed adoptive Father comment?
Bio parents live in Bako, but boys were adopted by Cal City couple? Is there also a foster family in this mix?

I think it’s bio fam in Bakersfield and foster fam in cal city. I think they keep interchanging foster and adoptive, who I believe are one and the same. Moo
Got it thanks. I wondered if this might be a case of child abduction by one of the bio parents, but it seems LE's actions are indicating something different may have happened.

Bio mom video interview just posted on AV news crew
Bio mom thinks the foster parents did something to her sons, she feels they’re acting off.
She said they let the boys out back around 5 when it was already getting dark and didn’t call it in until 9.
In addition, she said there are other kids in this home. Mom asked why only her kids were put outside to the back yard after dark. I agree with her intuition, somethings not right with the story :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en