Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is the kids are in CPS care for a reason. Is it a 72 hours hold until they have to charge? Saying that Gannon Stauchs callous killer was left to roam freely for weeks before they arrested her. Of course she hung herself out to dry because she had too much to say. I’m sure they were keeping close tabs on her at all times though knowing she would trip up along the way, which she did...

Last edited:
I just read an interesting theory on sniffer dogs -

If I buy 10 items of clothing from a garage sale, put them in my house and then ask the police to help find my son and give them one of those items and SAY it's my son's, the dogs will search for the same scent. They don't know im lying and I don't have a son.

Make sense?

Makes you wonder though. How do the police know whose item is who’s. They may want the police to believe the boys were in the house.

Yes and no. Yes, neighbors usually comment on how they see the kids.
But also no, if the kids played out back regularly, and considering it looks like they don't have neighbors on either side, and the fact they've only been in that house for a few months, it not at all unusual for neighbors to have not seen or known the kids.

jmo
If they played in the backyard, you would hear something even if you didn't see them. The house directly in back of them has a pool almost at the fence line. No one ever saw the kids loading or unloading from the van? Our grandkids are really noisy, chasing each other around the car, at times fighting with each other and then ensuing crying. IMO, it would be very unusual for a neighbor never to have seen or heard a child since September.

Last edited:
If they played in the backyard, you would hear something even if you didn't see them. The house directly in back of them has a pool almost at the fence line. No one ever saw the kids loading or unloading from the van? Our grandkids really noisy, chasing each other around the car, at times fighting with each other and then ensuing crying. IMO, it would be very unusual for a neighbor never to have seen or heard a child since September.

Yeah too unlikely in my opinion. Their back garden backed right onto that neighbours pool.

I wondered the same but the fact they’re allowing people to stand right outside the house and video with no crime scene tape up it just seems unlikely this is where the crime took place. I think it’s more evidence from the previous property brought to here they are collecting.
Interesting idea that did not cross my mind, collecting a new possible form of evidence after realizing the old home was actually the scene?
How did they think they’d pull off such a lie with so many other kids around?

I wonder if there was any evidence at all to be collected from their old home. And as several have stated, shades of poor little Taylor Williams :(

Interesting idea that did not cross my mind.
How did they think they’d pull off such a lie with so many other kids around?

I wonder if there was any evidence at all to be collected from their old home. And as several have stated, shades of poor little Taylor Williams :(

I know, a past poster highlighted that to me and defo has comparisons.

I do wonder if the 4 other kids have been with grandparents since September maybe even before they moved and have never actually been in the new house. Maybe when the eldest of the 4 was questioned by LE he/she said we haven’t seen the youngest boys in months, just all seems so odd though.

Bayan Wang 23ABC
Authorities execute search warrant at adoptive parents home of missing Cal City boys
MISSING BOYS UPDATE: With guns drawn, authorities execute a search warrant at the home of the missing California City boys Tuesday, where their adoptive parents reported them missing on Dec 21. According to California City Police Chief Jon Walker, the parents other four children are being held in protective custody. Authorities have knocked on nearly every door in the neighborhood since 3-year-old Orson and 4-year-old Orrin went

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08