Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little boys do not disappear that quicky.

If they did leave through the back gate, they could have disappeared if left alone for one or two minutes.

We lost our son around that age at a zoo in less than a minute while we were looking at each other talking. He simply ran and then we had to panic- decide which directions to search in. I think many parents have a similar story; maybe these boys are "runners."

I feel maybe something is off, or maybe not, and it just happens to be the worst parenting mistake they ever made. For me it's hard to tell at this point which.

Still no updates from local LEOs. There is a prayer/vigil for 2pm today at the house, organized by the pastor at Solid Rock Missionary Baptist Church, which is one of the churches in town. Some of the neighbors are not too happy because they're getting tired of all the loitering and noise, but nobody is really upset about the desire to find these little boys. So I'd say to expect photos and video later of this.

For those wondering about the public timeline/alerts. I have them. CCPD uses the Nixle alert system. They have sent out a total of three alerts since Monday about this - two on Monday and one on Wednesday. That's it.

The first community alert went out Monday, 12/21 at 8:07 PM: http://nixle.us/CE986 [since deactivated because it was updated a few hours later]

The second community alert/advisory went out Monday 12/21 at 11:23 PM: http://nixle.us/CE9CS [This was updated information and they added one photo]

The third advisory went out Wednesday, 12/23 at 4:16 PM http://nixle.us/CEE3J [Not much of an update except to reiterate the boys' names, clothing, that they are 'believed to have left on foot' and the usual contact information.]

Any other information or timeline is stuff being reported by third-party witnesses, and some peoples' interaction with CCPD directly, such as speaking to Lt. Jesse Hightower. Even the media information is thin, at best. Most of what we are getting is coming from community members loitering and watching, some helpful...some not. There had been a lot of chanting/yelling by some over zealous people. There is a LOT of unofficial, unverified stuff out there and a lot of rampant rumors an speculation. In some places, it's really ugly... I mean, I'm sure you can imagine what people are doing and saying. Personally, given what I know of the community, I'm not at all surprised that people are staying quiet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201226-080332_Message+ - Copy.jpg
    Screenshot_20201226-080332_Message+ - Copy.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 98
I just want to know what time or day someone saw them, independent from the parents. I am thinking about the other children in the home, and timing of the visitation of the birth mother. How long has it been since social services has seen the little guys?
In the video at link, reporter says neighbors have not seen the boys for the past day and a half. Video date is 12/22, boys went missing around 4:30/5:00 on 12/21.

There was no visitation, she came to the house from Bakersfield after LE contacted her regarding the boys being reported missing. Orson & Orrin had been adopted by the couple in Cal City.
FBI interviewing adoptive parents of missing California City boys | KGET 17

I don’t think they’d still even go by their birth names anymore. I thought it sounded like the youngest had been in care from birth. I think they added their first names because the birth family has been vocal in the media.

I am hoping the LE has been checking into sex offenders. I still find it hard to believe the parents would kill only 2 of the kids. But it seems like it’s been very quiet update wise.

I don’t think they’d still even go by their birth names anymore. I thought it sounded like the youngest had been in care from birth. I think they added their first names because the birth family has been vocal in the media.

I am hoping the LE has been checking into sex offenders. I still find it hard to believe the parents would kill only 2 of the kids. But it seems like it’s been very quiet update wise.
They were adopted last year. I sure hope this family didn't start calling these babies new names the second they stepped foot into their house. I'm assuming the names where changed when they got adopted, at least the oldest boy knows what his name used to be.

The birth mom says both birth names start with C. I’m shocked about the fractured leg. Like is that meaning it’s currently broken? Or something from the past.

It's listed under a section for "Scars/Marks/Tattoo", so my initial reaction is that it's an older injury that healed and caused an identifiable scar... which seems pretty significant for a broken leg. Anyone I know with scarring from a broken leg was because it was a pretty traumatic break (compound) or required surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste