GUILTY CA - Paul Pelosi, the speaker’s husband, violently attacked after assailant broke into their SF home, Oct 2022 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

As far as I have read, DD has been in the US illegally for at least 20 years. As a Canadian, I don't always need a visa to go to the US. I can stay in the US for up to 6 months without any effect to my residency or tax implications. If I plan to stay longer then I would need a visa. So it's possible that DD returns to Canada every now and then to meet the requirements of staying in the US longer than 6 months. It sounds though, that DD had a visa at one time and just let it lapse. It's easy to work under the table in the US. I knew a girl who worked in a fantastic restaurant in NYC who negotiated with the owner not to be on the books at all, she just lived on her tips, which were quite substantial. Maybe DD did something like that.

I presume there are lots of employers who are in a position to work around the rules, whether it be the hospitality industry, the landscaping business, the farming business, the nanny and maid business, and the hotel business, who take advantage of the lack of oversight.

I think there is a difference in the way famous people are treated. They have money and power. Most of the dirty details aren’t our ( public’s) business in all the cases, but we like to know everything here.

we see lots of camera footage, for some reason the only one I’m thinking of now is the little boy taken out of his crib, who was later found dead in the street. That was the creepiest video.

we won’t see anything here.

I believe we will see the Capitol police evidence of DD breaking into the Pelosi home as well as LE body camera footage up to a millisecond before PP is hit with a hammer. We've seen body camera evidence of cops shooting unarmed people, a ring camera catching a father killing his daughter's estranged boyfriend who was there to cause her harm, cops getting killed by drivers they've pulled over, as well as cops who broke the arm and shoulder blade of a 70-something woman with dementia.

Oh, I think we'll get to see the evidence since a large part of America's citizens have turned into Doubting Thomases. What's that saying that's been going around for a while: Pics, or it didn't happen?

<modsnip>
David DePape, the man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's home and assaulting her husband, Paul Pelosi, is an illegal immigrant from Canada, and he may face deportation following his criminal trial.

(…)

"U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) lodged an immigration detainer on Canadian national David DePape with San Francisco County Jail, Nov. 1, following his Oct. 28 arrest," DHS officials told Fox News.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is interesting. DePape entered the country legally. He stayed then stayed past his visa expiration date.

In a world of limited resources, I figure in the last 14 years, tracking down a Canadian who overstayed his visa would be way down on the priority list.

Last edited:
Now this is interesting. DePape entered the country legally. He stayed then stayed past his visa expiration date.

In a world of limited resources, I figure in the last 14 years, tracking down a Canadian who overstayed his visa would be way down on the priority list.

Deporting DePape was definitely not a priority. JMO.

• Sources claim Pelosi, 82, answered the door to police when they responded to his 911 call, but he did not say he was in distress or try to leave the home
  • Instead, Pelosi smiled, said that everything was good and then walked back into the foyer where the assailant struck him with a hammer
It also appears the police didn't even know the home was Nancy Pelosi's? Really strange, if that's true. JMO

>>>
The officers saw Pelosi and the suspect, who smiled at them, and a struggle ensued as officers saw suspect David DePape strike Pelosi with a hammer, the sources told NBC News.
>>>
Paul Pelosi Opened Door for Officers Responding to 911 Call in Home Invasion Attack: Report – NBC Bay Area

BBM

It appears it was the suspect who smiled at police not Pelosi.

>>>
After answering the door, Pelosi began walking several feet toward the assailant and away from police into the foyer, according to the report.
>>
Paul Pelosi Opened Door for Officers Responding to 911 Call in Home Invasion Attack: Report – NBC Bay Area

Who would think an intruder would attack in front of the police?

Not a posh 81 year old gentleman, imo.

All imoo

<modsnip - quoted post removed; claims with no link removed>

Paul Pilosi is 82 years old. Maybe he's deaf and wears a hearing aid and if he's like my husband he takes it out at night so if alarms are set off he may not have heard it.

So many people are desperately trying to find some sort of 'tell' that this invasion and attack is a contrived affair choreographed by the Pilosi's; that PP used NP's absence to invite some guy into his home for something kinky because god forbid he was wearing underwear at 2:30 am. What do you guys wear at night in bed? I wear pjs and hubby goes commando.

I 've told this story before on WS. When I was 21 years old I was walking down Parliament St in Toronto around midnight with a female friend. I heard somebody walking behind us so we unconsciously moved over on the sidewalk to let them by. The person, a man, started walking beside us and spoke to us. We didn't understand what he said and we stopped. He had a gun and he stuck it in my side and asked us for our money. Because Parliament St around Bloor was a bit of a sketchy area we did not take any money with us. My friend, pulled her pockets inside out to illustrate we had no money. I was just looking at the gun. He dug the gun in my ribs and asked me where I lived. And this is where it gets crazy. I TOLD HIM. Now you might ask yourself why on earth did I do that. I have no idea why I did but it just goes to illustrate how people can react in stressful circumstances. I sure as hell wasn't inviting him into my home. It's become a humourous anecdote but the reality is it could have turned out a lot different.

So if PP was smiling and behaving in a manner that others consider odd, I always remember my very odd response to someone who pointed a gun at me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apropos to my previous comment I would also like to add that if anyone on WS has followed the double murder of Barry and Honey Sherman, a multibillionaire couple who owned Apotex a drug company, they know the Shermans were also very lax when it came to security. They left doors unlocked and windows open. BS had stated in the past if someone wanted to kill him they would find a way regardless of safeguards. And that is very true. When people who are pro 2nd amendment and they carry a weapon at all times, whenever scenarios come up where they state things like "all those people wouldn't have died in the theatre if I'd been there' they assume that the killer isn't sitting behind them and they are victim number one.

And now the story I supplied a link to has disappeared, along with an NBC story which was pulled. Wonder why? If it was because it contained some misinformation, they would have had a chance to clarify what was wrong. But now silence.

And now the story I supplied a link to has disappeared, along with an NBC story which was pulled. Wonder why? If it was because it contained some misinformation, they would have had a chance to clarify what was wrong. But now silence.

It says the main source for information was unreliable.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eppomoosha
Back