GUILTY CA - Paul Pelosi, the speaker’s husband, violently attacked after assailant broke into their SF home, Oct 2022 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last edited by a moderator:
Fed criminal complaint in the Pelosi attack:

@LisaDNews

Federal prosecutors: - This was an attempt at seizing or kidnapping
@SpeakerPelosi
- Depape had zip ties, tape, rope and at least one hammer. - After a struggle over it, Depape swung a hammer into Paul Pelosi's head and per officers knocked him unconscious.

- Paul Pelosi was asleep when David Depape came into his room and said he wanted to talk to "Nancy". - Paul said she was not there. Depape said he would sit and wait. - Paul Pelosi was able to go into the bathroom and then call 911.

- "Depape stated that he was going to hold Nancy hostage and talk to her" - If she told the truth, he would let her go. - If she lied, he would break "her kneecaps

- Depape said he saw Nancy Pelosi as the "leader of the pack" of lies told by the Democratic Party. - He said if he broke her kneecaps she would have to be wheeled into Congress and that would show others there are consequences for actions

Depape said he wanted to tie up Paul Pelosi so he (Depape) could sleep. He started taking out twist ties (how prosecutors describe)from his pocket to tie up Pelosi. - After this is when Pelosi made it to a bathroom and grabbed his cell phone.

"Depape explained that he did not leave after Pelosi’s call to 9-1-1 because, much like the American founding fathers with the British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender"

"In addition, law enforcement searched Depape’s backpack at the Pelosi residence, and they found, among other things, a roll of tape, white rope, one hammer, one pair of rubber and cloth gloves, and a journal"

Case is filed in federal court in San Francisco... These are federal charges.. in addition to the state charges expected from local prosecutor Assault charges comes with max sentence of 30 years prison Attempted Kidnapping has 20 year max
Why on earth would Mr Pelosi come out of the bathroom after calling the police?!

I realize there are violent crimes all the time (I'm on WS for pete's sake), but it's horrible and makes me very sad that someone specifically targeted an elected official in the US and wanted to break that elected official's kneecaps. The motive seems to be anger against an elected official with the reasoning the official deserves to be hurt.

That shocks and upsets me more than speculation about how the glass shattered.

jmo
I'm with you: i could care less how the glass shattered!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serge
Back