CA CA - Pearl Pinson, 15, Vallejo, 25 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't understand how this went cold so quickly..

Yes, it's been very quiet, for sure. I keep checking...no media updates. It's unusual they stopped searching so quickly as well. I hope LE knows something we don't, but my logic suggests she left us shortly after he took her.

Went kayaking with the hubby out on San Pablo Bay today...thought about Pearl the whole time. Kept my eyes open for anything but of course...I saw nothing. Where are you Pearl?

Sheriff’s investigators are still receiving the occasional tip about Pearl Pinson, but the 15-year-old Vallejo girl’s whereabouts remains a mystery.

(...)

Castillo said forensic tests from potential evidence in the car Castro was driving is still pending. She said there is no clear evidence either way about whether Pinson was ever in the vehicle.

Questions about Castro’s gun – such as the caliber and who owned it – are getting no response from the Sheriff’s Office.

Castillo said that information is not being released in the event Solano County learns the gun had been used in other crimes, and they do not want to hinder those as yet unknown investigations.
http://www.dailyrepublic.com/news/fairfield/tips-come-in-but-vallejo-girl-still-missing/

I cant believe she still hasnt been found. Must be torture for the family

Just heard a quick news update on the search for Pearl on our local Bay Area (radio) news station. They segment was short; they basically gave the overview of the case, stated no new leads, then had comments from locals at a coffee shop in Vallejo. The report concluded with mentioning it has been a month since she disappeared, and that there would be a vigil Saturday. This was all reported on KCBS. Good to hear her case is still in the news, and getting attention.

A month after 15-year-old Pearl Pinson was abducted on her walk to school, family members say they still "just want her home."

(...)

"It's been a month today since she was taken," said Pearl's sister, Rose. "Every time I come here, it hurts because I know my sister went through that pain. The really scary part is that I might not ever see her down here again. I can't imagine what she is going through, but I know that she will be home soon."

Following Pinson's abduction, the ramp to the overpass where Pinson was last seen has since become a memorial of sorts and a place for people to gather in support.
http://www.eastbaytimes.com/califor...o-family-still-searching-abducted-15-year-old

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Vigil-Held-for-Missing-Vallejo-Girl-Pearl-Pinson-384422651.html

This was a few days ago and I don't think ther eis new info, but bumping this up for Pearl. Her father's words are heart breaking. Referring to he man who kidnapped Pearl and then died in a shoot out with police he says:

"His family knows where he's at. They have peace," father James Pinson said. "We don't know where our daughter's at, whether she's alive or dead. We just want to bring her home so we can put this all behind us."

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Vigil-Held-for-Missing-Vallejo-Girl-Pearl-Pinson-384422651.html

This was a few days ago and I don't think ther eis new info, but bumping this up for Pearl. Her father's words are heart breaking. Referring to he man who kidnapped Pearl and then died in a shoot out with police he says:

"His family knows where he's at. They have peace," father James Pinson said. "We don't know where our daughter's at, whether she's alive or dead. We just want to bring her home so we can put this all behind us."

How horrible to not be able to put at rest your child, to not know if they are alive or dead and the only person who knows is dead. I really hate this for the family. So sad.

This case went cold too fast... My guess is this case probably won't have a good outcome.. At first I was really hopeful now not so much 😔😭

It's very odd Ayashley. I've never heard a case like this go cold so quickly. Maybe someone knows something we dont.

It's very odd Ayashley. I've never heard a case like this go cold so quickly. Maybe someone knows something we dont.

I think that how quickly they found the now deceased suspect has something to do with it. Not much time for him to slip up, talk to someone, etc. And he can't answer any questions. :(

https://www.facebook.com/SolanoSheriff/

Solano County Search and Rescue is out searching in Vallejo and Benicia today for Pearl Pinson. There have been no new leads in the case. Searchers are hoping to add onto their last search efforts and continue to saturate the area.

Find Pearl !

ETA I know we all have kids or family or friends with kids the same age as those we see in the threads and that sometimes makes us feel a little extra ' pull ' to a certain case. I do not have a 15 yr old. The baby in our family just turned 18 and a recent graduate. Yesterday we went apartment shopping near her college of choice. Sad day for me for sure . But we should always remember on our sad days, there are those who have much worse days. Pearl should be applying for colleges and working on her SAT scores and enjoying summer with her friends ..........

They sure haven't mentioned many details about the guy who is most likely her killer.

That's weird, isn't it? We really know nothing more about him than we did on the first day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back