CA CA - Pearl Pinson, 15, Vallejo, 25 May 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The crackpots come out of the woodwork when people are missing, and do all sorts of weird stuff. Sickos.

Yeah, and that's probably all that's going on here. But now and again a sicko knows something.

Would that make sense if he ended up in Solvang? I'm not familiar with those two locations. Anyone?
Although nothing of his trek seemed to make sense.

Would that make sense if he ended up in Solvang? I'm not familiar with those two locations. Anyone?
Although nothing of his trek seemed to make sense.

Googlemaps looks like it's right on the way if he took I-5 south: https://goo.gl/maps/LTVR4EgsM1q

It's described as a remote area of Manteca, but the map looks like nearly all of it is farmland and probably accessible by road. Without a precise location, it's hard to tell.

Googlemaps looks like it's right on the way if he took I-5 south: https://goo.gl/maps/LTVR4EgsM1q

It's described as a remote area of Manteca, but the map looks like nearly all of it is farmland and probably accessible by road. Without a precise location, it's hard to tell.

Son in Sacramento says I-5 would be the most likely route because it's the fastest (101 is most direct but often foggy or clogged by traffic), but many people take the 99 to Fresno then cut over because there's less traffic. And that would take him right through Manteca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope it is not her. Has it been long enough for advanced state of decomp? This is also the area John Beck from Alameda went missing in February of this year. Hopefully this will help with someone's missing case. Thanks for the info.

Manteca is about 1 and a half-2 hours from Oakland / SF.

I don't think these remains are pearl either. Solvang is along 101, and Manteca is along 99. He was driving pretty aimlessly though so who knows.

I hope it is not her. Has it been long enough for advanced state of decomp? This is also the area John Beck from Alameda went missing in February of this year. Hopefully this will help with someone's missing case. Thanks for the info.

There are also several missing from the Sac area and some (none real recent) from Stockton.

Manteca is about 1 and a half-2 hours from Oakland / SF.

I don't think these remains are pearl either. Solvang is along 101, and Manteca is along 99. He was driving pretty aimlessly though so who knows.

Yeah, his route would depend on where he started from.

The article says the remains were discovered by horseback riders. There are two stables right at the intersection of 120 (a cutover from I-580/I-5) and 99. Hmm.

yep, my cousin lives in tracy and fam in sac as well as madera, been that way. there was one latina who was missing from Stockton last year I believe. she walked away and they kept searching near a river. I cant recall her name right now.

to clarify for other who don't know, Manteca is in the middle part of CA along the 99, south of sacramento and hours north of solvang. like 6 or so hours. solvang is along 101 way south and west of there.

Yeah, his route would depend on where he started from.

The article says the remains were discovered by horseback riders. There are two stables right at the intersection of 120 (a cutover from I-580/I-5) and 99. Hmm.

Where is Pearl?! We can't let this case go cold!! Bumping for Pearl!!!

Translated from above link using google translate:

"We continue to look to Pearl," confirmed the deputy Univision Los Angeles Christine Castillo, Sheriff's Department Solano County, the agency that has led the investigation into the case of Pinson.

Currently, the work focuses on analyzing recordings of security cameras in the area where it is believed that passed the Saturn of Castro, with Pinson within, from the time of his disappearance until the death of Hispanic, 26 hours remain a mystery .

At least four detectives continue to gather evidence.

"We have no indication that Pearl is dead," said Castillo. The official stressed that researchers continue to explore several theories about the whereabouts of Pinson, including the possibility that she may have been the victim of trafficking.

Why is this not being reported by any English news sites?? Weird..

I find it strange as well. I wasn't following this story from the beginning, but I was trying to see if there was anything new. I found the Spanish news story by searching on fb. There is nothing new from mainstream English news sources that I can find. It feels like the clues have run out. So sad.

I find it strange as well. I wasn't following this story from the beginning, but I was trying to see if there was anything new. I found the Spanish news story by searching on fb. There is nothing new from mainstream English news sources that I can find. It feels like the clues have run out. So sad.

Hmmm, JMO but maybe there's a connection between them saying they are investigating every possible lead, and out of all things they say trafficking... plus it's in spanish... maybe they think someone smuggled her to mexico??

Hmmm, JMO but maybe there's a connection between them saying they are investigating every possible lead, and out of all things they say trafficking... plus it's in spanish... maybe they think someone smuggled her to mexico??

That's a good thought and most of the replies on the fb post seemed to never have heard of this case (from the handful that I translated). It's good they are getting the word out to the Hispanic community but I don't understand why not release the same info in English as well. Are her parents Spanish-speaking? Her sister has a slight accent (though clearly raised in the US), IMO. I couldn't find interviews with her parents on just a quick search. Maybe her parents are pushing for more coverage in the Spanish-language press? If Spanish is their first language that would make sense.

I think the leads have run dry because she is probably deceased and her abductor is also deceased.

More likely the emphasis on the Spanish-language because her kidnapper is Hispanic and would theoretically have trafficked her to other Spanish speakers?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Dirty
Back