CA CA - Pearl Pinson, 15, Vallejo, 25 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG similar case Friday in Vallejo.
http://www.eastbaytimes.com/breakin...hoing-pinson-case-would-be-kidnapper-thwarted

Partial from article
VALLEJO -- In an incident similar to the missing Pearl Pinson's recent abduction, a woman escaped a kidnapping attempt Friday evening after her friend recognized what was happening and pepper-sprayed her attacker, police said.

Around 8:30 p.m. Friday, Solano County deputies received a report of a man dragging a woman away against her will while her small child watched from a nearby vehicle. One of the woman's friends witnessed the incident and pepper-sprayed the man in the face, allowing the woman to escape, police said.

Responding officers located the woman and her friend and then identified the suspect as an 18-year-old man. He was arrested later in the evening on suspicion of kidnapping, false imprisonment, child endangerment and domestic violence. His identity has not yet been released. Police say neither the female victim, nor her friend were seriously hurt.

OMG similar case Friday in Vallejo.
http://www.eastbaytimes.com/breakin...hoing-pinson-case-would-be-kidnapper-thwarted

Partial from article
VALLEJO -- In an incident similar to the missing Pearl Pinson's recent abduction, a woman escaped a kidnapping attempt Friday evening after her friend recognized what was happening and pepper-sprayed her attacker, police said.

Around 8:30 p.m. Friday, Solano County deputies received a report of a man dragging a woman away against her will while her small child watched from a nearby vehicle. One of the woman's friends witnessed the incident and pepper-sprayed the man in the face, allowing the woman to escape, police said.

Responding officers located the woman and her friend and then identified the suspect as an 18-year-old man. He was arrested later in the evening on suspicion of kidnapping, false imprisonment, child endangerment and domestic violence. His identity has not yet been released. Police say neither the female victim, nor her friend were seriously hurt.

Now that's a friend :)

Heck yeah it is!
& lets hear it for the pepper spray!!

What a great friend!! Another article that according to LE this was not a copycat but a domestic isolated incident.

I'm so glad LE shot and killed PP's abductor being this guy was willing to get in a shootout with LE there is no way he was going to give up her whereabouts just like Sierrra Lamars abductor Antolin Garcia. Look how much this loser and his loser incarcerated Father is costing the taxpayers and he hasn't even gone to trial yet. He never gave up Sierra Lamars location.

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area...ent-abduction-attempt-vallejo-not-copycat-not

e5fe4e13a4f72029f2dbf107214c1772.jpg

#FindPearl!!!

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did LE ever mention if her DNA from blood, hair etc. was found in the perps car?

i wonder if LE ever looked at san Pablo dam. I know some think she was never in the car and that may be true. im just saying, because he was driving NORTH on 580 across the Richmond bridge, he would have had come SOUTH on 80 from vallejo to get to 580. he would have passed san Pablo dam, then he would have then gone NORTH on 580.

Swanzy reservoir

Yeah, though I was thinking of something closer, like vacant lots, alleys, and dumpsters :(

If I'm wrong about the car, that Benicia Recreation Area looks like it has a lot of places to leave a body as well.

Did we ever find out where in Vallejo he lived?

oh my lord! i seen that on NG last night. brave mother for fighting the would be abducter. :clap: did he get caught eventually? i think he did, but my memory cant recall

Yes, he did I believe their was an off duty security guard who was outside the store.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back