CA CA - Pearl Pinson, 15, Vallejo, 25 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It doesn't say she wasn't shot, only that that it wasn't enough blood to be fatal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But... if I'm remembering correctly - isn't the Sir Frances Drake Blvd AFTER the Golden Gate Bridge?? Like near San Rafael? Or am I NOT remembering correctly? :thinking:
Haven't been thru there in AGES!!!! !

It's in Marin County, and since he had just spilled onto the 101 from the Richmond Bridge, it would technically be before the GG Bridge since he was heading south. If you are heading north out of the city then you could say it would after the bridge?

Edited to add: given the timeline I'm guessing he just pulled off the freeway to gas up and/or get a snack. Which is when he was caught on surveillance.

it seems he drove across the Richmond bridge from Richmond to san Rafael, then down sir francis drake, then to 101 south across the gg bridge to sf.

But... if I'm remembering correctly - isn't the Sir Frances Drake Blvd AFTER the Golden Gate Bridge?? Like near San Rafael? Or am I NOT remembering correctly? :thinking:
Haven't been thru there in AGES!!!!

So I'm going to assume there was NO blood in his car?? Otherwise, they would have said, yes she was in his car... maybe that gun shot was just to scare the witnesses away? I hope so - !! OOps - just read your post cujenn81 - about the gunshot!

Still searching today?

and Thank you all for the updates!

The California Child Abduction Taskforce has a website with lots of information. One of the resources listed is the FBI. It's not clear to me that the Solano County Sheriff has asked for assistance from the FBI. Maybe they have and I just didn't hear or read about it. The FBI did solve the Denise Huskins Abduction after the Vallejo Police Department declared her kidnapping a hoax.

Denise Huskins
http://abc7news.com/news/vallejo-police-address-kidnapping-theyd-called-a-hoax/851618/

California Child Abduction Taskforce
http://www.childabductions.org/index.html
http://www.childabductions.org/fbi.html

FBI as a Resource
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is one of the resources available to your local law enforcement agency during the investigation of both Non-Family and Family Child Abductions.

In a Non-Family Child Abduction, the first few hours are the most critical to the successful recovery of the child. The investigating agency must have a pre-planned response and use every resource available during that critical time. The FBI can provide your agency with a copy of the FBI's Child Abduction Response Plan (CARP) to assist your agency in developing a pre-planned response. The FBI's CARP provides a guide to the investigative phases of a Non-Family Child Abduction, including Initial Responders, Neighborhood Canvassing, Victimology, Subject(s), Crime Scene(s), Command Post, Case Management, Media Strategy, and Technical Support. Also included in the CARP are Interview Strategies, Standardized Questions to be used for the Neighborhood Canvassing, Road Blocks, and General Assessment, and a list of additional resources provided by the FBI. As the investigative phases of a Non-Family Abduction can overwhelm any agencies' resources, the FBI can provide the particular resources needed by your agency. The FBI resources that are available include Special Agents to assist in Interviews, Neighborhood Canvassing, Road Blocks, Evidence Response Team (ERT), Computer Analysis Response Team (CART), Profilers from the Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU), Polygraph Examiners, Crisis Negotiation Team (CNT) for the victim's residence, Special Weapons And Tactics (SWAT) Team, Special Operations Group (SOG) for surveillances, and Technically Trained Agents to assist in obtaining Cellular Tracking, Pen Register/Trap & Trace/Title III, Tele Track for vehicles, Pole Cameras, etc. In addition, to the resources of the FBI Field Office in your area, the FBI can utilize the resources of all 56 FBI Field Offices located throughout the United States, and the FBI's Legal Attaches assigned to approximately 60 offices internationally that cover approximately 200 countries.

Contact the FBI Field Office in your area to utilize the FBI resources to assist your agency prepare and respond to Non-Family and Family Child Abductions.

Actually, Dublin PD made the link after he did a home invasion robbery in Dublin, not the FBI.

Haven't been thru there in AGES!!!!

So I'm going to assume there was NO blood in his car?? Otherwise, they would have said, yes she was in his car... maybe that gun shot was just to scare the witnesses away? I hope so - !! OOps - just read your post cujenn81 - about the gunshot!

Still searching today?

and Thank you all for the updates!
Yes, Niner you are correct- Sir Francis Drake Blvd is off the San Rafael bridge/highway in Marin, not the Golden Gate Bridge. San Quentin is off it. I think of Scott Peterson whenever I drive by.

So they are pretty sure she is deceased then. :( I hope they checked dumpsters near where he lived.

Poor girl. I hope they find her soon. :(

Yes, Niner you are correct- Sir Francis Drake Blvd is off the San Rafael bridge/highway in Marin, not the Golden Gate Bridge. San Quentin is off it. I think of Scott Peterson whenever I drive by.

LinasK, how unfortunate for you. I would have gone insane by now...:hilarious:

I'm so sorry this happened to you Pearl. I pray your are soon found. :cry:

It's in Marin County, and since he had just spilled onto the 101 from the Richmond Bridge, it would technically be before the GG Bridge since he was heading south. If you are heading north out of the city then you could say it would after the bridge?

Edited to add: given the timeline I'm guessing he just pulled off the freeway to gas up and/or get a snack. Which is when he was caught on surveillance.

it seems he drove across the Richmond bridge from Richmond to san Rafael, then down sir francis drake, then to 101 south across the gg bridge to sf.

:facepalm: :doh: forgot he was traveling south... :blush:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter-shot-dead-California-police-gunfight.html

Police killed her abductor, and have called off general searches for Pearl. They will be following up on leads only.

Oh that's too bad - I guess the pings on his phone didn't help them... they should release this stuff - I'm pretty sure all of you here would have it solved in a couple hours of "where" she might be!

:rose: hoping Pearl is found!

LinasK, how unfortunate for you. I would have gone insane by now...:hilarious:

I'm so sorry this happened to you Pearl. I pray your are soon found. :cry:
Oh, it's not often, maybe once/year!

You mean a legal permanent resident, right? A US citizen and a Legal permanent resident are two different things.

No news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In California, you get alot of criminals making a run for the border, regardless of their citizen status. Many are successful, as the Mexican govt. rarely sends them back.

Has there been any word on what "writings" LE found in the Perp's house that led them to believe Pearl was in Jensen?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ml202
Back