CA - Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MS - upper cervical spinal cord contusion

Theory - "something caused him to slip" causing him to fall.

if the evidence is not convincing , then the more reason not to declare the death a suicide or homicide. declaring it one or the other in the absence of convincing evidence is pure and simple expediency and a miscarriage of justice.

it does not have to be one or the other, but rather of "unknown or unresolved" cause, then again, this will all depend on the evidence they found.

Why withhold the message painted on the door??

Where did the paint and paintbrush come from?

Wouldn't it have been more logical for a distraught person to seek out a pen and paper rather than a tube of black paint and paint brush?

So the message she retrieved before her death on her voicemail, the police can only ASSUME what was said based on the the witness who left it, since it was erased.

The police spoke as if it was fact she heard a report of Max's grave condition. Was it JS that left that message? If so, how do we know that is in fact what was said. Switch this around to a murder and the contents of that erased message are very important.

I understand RZ being upset by accident, but if it happened as LE claims, unless she was right next to MS I doubt there is little that could have been done to save him once he started over balcony.

There has to be more for me to believe RZ committed suicide. Something LE/JS do not want released.

And yes, what was on the door? Come on LE, give up something to make sense to this entire thing.

I dont have access to TV at work so let me know based on what you see on TV if its time to put in our job applications for the "Detective" position at that police department :floorlaugh:

Excellent Q by reporter - "Out of the 372 suicides that occurred in San Diego County is the past year, how many of those were similar?" (paraphrasing)

Does anyone else notice how nervous all these LE (including the ME) appear (as if they're worried they may not be believed)?

Please! Someone ask why the long sleeved t-shirt with the sleeves tied around her neck. What would the point of that be?

Why withhold the message painted on the door??

Where did the paint and paintbrush come from?

Wouldn't it have been more logical for a distraught person to seek out a pen and paper rather than a tube of black paint and paint brush?

Paint and a brush could be difficult to prove who wrote it, unlike pen and paper. The message was erased, I missed this!

What was the time of death??

The best quote "Science does not lie."

How tall is Max? How could he "have tripped" over the balcony railing???

Another thing I don't understand is what does her state of mind 6 months prior to incident have to do with her state of mind in July? I find that a bit of a stretch unless they can say it continued or intensified through July. I cannot remember, but weren't both divorces still unresolved early 2011? Heck, that has got to be stressful, but were resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers