CA - Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You and I are not privy to the information that LE, the Zahou's and S's have. We only know what has been published. She made a statement. She did not say, "The other S children were there and caused MS accident". Then I could see you being that upset.

I don't like most lawyers and particularly dislike this one, but I still feel the Zahou family has the RIGHT to know the truth.

She pretty much did say that, in attorney speak. Why else does an attorney go on tv and give conflicting information to a closed case police report, other than to refute the findings.

And why else would she claim that it was a planking accident and the 2 older siblings were present unless she was implicating them? Why refute LE findings head on unless there is some kind of pay off ?

Yes, they have made these accusations, through their <modsnip>, Ms Bremner...

There is a possibility the <modsnip> was mistaken and didn't not get the information from the family. But if she did get the information from the family that would make me all the more curious.

So Jonah seems entirely satisfied with LE's suicide findings. No curiosity it seems to discover if his loved one Rebecca was by any possibility murdered, with all the unusual circumstances. Not sure what to make of that.

What I find unbelievable is the Shacknai children were there when Max had his accident.

Where were they when paramedics and the police arrived minutes after Max fell?

If some are assuming they were whisked away before EMTs arrived then that would mean Rebecca would have to let Max lay there unresponsive long enough to get the Shacknai kids out of the house. I highly doubt that happened. I really do.

Police said they were there within a few short minutes of the call and two people were taken in a police car to give statements. (Rebecca and her sister)

I do think Ms. Bremner has a right to contact the MEs office and the police department to discuss the investigation when representing the Z family but I really see no need for the public accusations that Rebecca's death was murder when there is no evidence of that.

As far as Ms. Bremner saying there is no other suicide in the world like this one shows a little too much drama imo. Since suicides are only complied by the methodology used she would have to contact countless MEs all across the country who have received bodies of suicide victims to really know the answer. I bet she would find all sort of unique and unusual suicide choices.

I highly doubt there are others who used a robot to commit suicide either but it sure happened to one man that chose to do it this way.

IMO

That's the point. We don't know if she was the only minor interviewed or not. We still don't know, if there was another minor there.

So are you saying that LE might have interviewed the other teens that day, knew they were there, but put false info in their reports and denied their presence?

I've wondered if RZ specifically asked one of the older children to watch MS while she was in the bathroom. Maybe they left him alone or caused MS to have the accident. Perhaps they then took off leaving RZ to explain, without her telling on that person who was really suppose to be keeping an eye on MS.

Wonder who made breakfast that day? Is that what it's like going with a rich guy in that you get left with a bunch of children to watch and all those rooms to clean! Then, to top it off, you get blamed for going to the bathroom!

I still come back to the fact that if MS was so willfully disobedient, that he could not be allowed to be alone long enough for an adult to go to the bathroom, that his dad and mom should have made certain that there were always multiple people to watch him, so that he was never left alone.

It was said he was a normal, healthy, happy child. A normal, healthy, happy child is not purposefully willfully dangerously disobedient. Especially if he had been told at other times NOT to do something!

My grandson just turned 6. Believe me I wouldn't leave him home alone, or unsupervised for long periods of time, but I DO go to the bathroom when I need to.

Also not seemingly loving to saddle the Shacknai's and her own family with the after-effects of such an act in the wake of the boy's tragic fall. A tormented and twisted mind of a suicider might imagine she was committing an act of beauty though, I guess, to assuage the pain in her remaining moments. Very self-absorbed in one's own psychic agony, other rational thought could go out the window, pardon the metaphor. But for such a warp and all-encompassing cloud to be getting played out in her mind, she sure had a lengthy and organized methodology in the physical conducting of the hypothesized suicide. It's a walking and chewing gum thing I guess.

There's a lot of research that supports when people are feeling suicidal they feel trapped with no way out. It's like tunnel vision. There is a documentary about people that jump from the Golden Gate Bridge. In discussing their suicide attempts with survivors they all said the first thought in their minds after jumping was why did I just do that. There is also a case of a city that had two bridges very close to each other and were popular with jumpers. The city decided to put walls up on the bridges but only ended up having money to finish the walls on one bridge. Upon entering the bridge the walls weren't visible. You would think that the walls on one bridge would just cause people to go to the other one and jump there - but no - the suicides dropped by 50%. When you are suicidal you are not thinking about the consequences. There is no greater automatic response than self-preservation and no greater consequence than your own death. If you can intervene or disrupt the attempt you can greatly increase the chance of preventing a suicide.

<modsnip>

Her mind was certainly full of emotions but the strongest one must have been a feeling that her love was being cast aside. If you are a very loving person and your love is cast aside during a traumatic time in your life wouldn't you want to prove/show your love?

So are you saying that LE might have interviewed the other teens that day, knew they were there, but put false info in their reports and denied their presence?

I believe a lot of information was left out of LE reports. Why, I can not answer. It could be they did not have the information, or they chose not to give out the information. T-shirt, blood, music, etc.

There is some confusion whether she was taking a shower or going to the bathroom;

Woman's death at mansion was suicide. - NewsFeed Researcher ...
2 days ago ... An attorney for the family of Rebecca called the medical examiner's suicide ... Bremner said that message was from Zahau's boyfriend, Jonah Shacknai. ..... were present and that Zahau was in the shower at the time of the accident. .... death of Rebecca Zahou, the girlfriend of Scottsdale-based Medicis CEO ...
newsfeedresearcher.com/data/articles.../zahau-shacknai-death.html - Cached - Similar

And nobody said she killed Max. <modsnip>, as evidenced by his body at the foot of the stairs. He had to propel himself over the top of that railing, and there is now info from the Z family attorney that he was planking. If so, she should feel some responsibility. That is something she could have picked up on. That is not the same thing as just tripping over the stairs. Someone should have been watching him closer if he was planking on the upstairs balcony. I just think it is a bit too convenient that both of them were in the bathroom when he died.
First of all, your "newsfeedresearcher" link does NOT work. Second of all, what mainstream media is reporting this. Please link to a real recognized main stream news source and not some strange feeding device that one has to register for and pay for to use.

She pretty much did say that, in attorney speak. Why else does an attorney go on tv and give conflicting information to a closed case police report, other than to refute the findings.

And why else would she claim that it was a planking accident and the 2 older siblings were present unless she was implicating them? Why refute LE findings head on unless there is some kind of pay off ?

I am not an attorney, but as I said before, I do not like them, especially the ones who defend <modsnip> like
casey and OJ.

Planking would be a tragic accident, like LE said. So how is she accusing or implicating JS other children? Maybe they were there earlier in the week and were planking, so MS thought he could do it also. I have no idea, wasn't there, but if it turns out to be true, I want to know why anyone or everyone lied about them being there.

First of all, your "newsfeedresearcher" link does NOT work. Second of all, what mainstream media is reporting this. Please link to a real recognized main stream news source and not some strange feeding device that one has to register for and pay for to use.

Sorry, the link worked for me. And I read the 'shower' scenario here many times recently. This is not something I pulled out of my hat.

Someone posted recently that the article that said 'Zahou was in the shower' may have been referring to the 13 yr old. Maybe so.

Sorry, the link worked for me. And I read the 'shower' scenario here many times recently. This is not something I pulled out of my hat.

Someone posted recently that the article that said 'Zahou was in the shower' may have been referring to the 13 yr old. Maybe so.

LE stated more than once, that Rebecca was in the bathroom and the 13 year old 'close to her' was in the shower upstairs. As I asked before, did they get that incorrect also?! If so they had better start all over from square 1.

I am not an attorney, but as I said before, I do not like them, especially the ones who defend <modsnip> like
casey and OJ.

Planking would be a tragic accident, like LE said. So how is she accusing or implicating JS other children? Maybe they were there earlier in the week and were planking, so MS thought he could do it also. I have no idea, wasn't there, but if it turns out to be true, I want to know why anyone or everyone lied about them being there.

But Bremner did not go on TV to say they were there earlier in the week. She went on to say they were there at the precise time of the 'planking' accident. Two new pieces of unverified info that she put out as factual.

Sounds like an accusation to me. She is saying they were there at that time, even though the official police reports would refute that.

Sure, it would be interesting to know. And she had better have her facts straight or she will look even more ridiculous than she has previously.

LE stated more than once, that Rebecca was in the bathroom and the 13 year old 'close to her' was in the shower upstairs. As I asked before, did they get that incorrect also?! If so they had better start all over from square 1.

It appears as though it was the media who got it confused in subsequent articles.

But Bremner did not go on TV to say they were there earlier in the week. She went on to say they were there at the precise time of the 'planking' accident. Two new pieces of unverified info that she put out as factual.

Sounds like an accusation to me. She is saying they were there at that time, even though the official police reports would refute that.

Sure, it would be interesting to know. And she had better have her facts straight or she will look even more ridiculous than she has previously.

Accusing them of being there is not accusing them of a crime. Can you agree to that?

Accusing them of being there is not accusing them of a crime. Can you agree to that?

I NEVER ever said anything about them being accused of a crime.

What she IS doing is implying that they were perhaps planking and playing around, and that Max copied them and fell to his death, and that the S family protected them from being involved.

If that is true, we will see. <modsnip>. imoo

Glad you didn't leave yet. Neither law enforcement or the family disagreed with the fact that Rebecca was in the bathroom, not in the shower. Who was there is contested.

Not so far. But I have my doubts. How convenient that both of them were in the bathroom when he went over the ledge. It makes me wonder.
I mean if people are now accusing her of lying about WHO was there, why not the rest of her story?

Not so far. But I have my doubts. How convenient that both of them were in the bathroom when he went over the ledge. It makes me wonder.
I mean if people are now accusing her of lying about WHO was there, why not the rest of her story?

I have no idea at what will happen, as I am truly shocked thus far. Every time we turn around there is a new revelation. It is truly fascinating o see this unfold, as I don't ever remember another case quite like this.

I hope you have a good time tonight!!

I for one think that the story told to Le is not the truth and therefore her murder/suicide. I am not saying it was intentional, but I personally think there was more to his accident.....be it chasing or pushing or some form of altercation.

Just want to add my brother was a highly trained forensic policeman here in oz...he is now still a policeman but is behind the scenes..... I showed him this case and he is totally flabbergasted and said that they should look more into the little boys death as it is not adding up to what has been presented to the general public/media.

I for one think that the story told to Le is not the truth and therefore her murder/suicide. I am not saying it was intentional, but I personally think there was more to his accident.....be it chasing or pushing or some form of altercation.

Just want to add my brother was a highly trained forensic policeman here in oz...he is now still a policeman but is behind the scenes..... I showed him this case and he is totally flabbergasted and said that they should look more into the little boys death as it is not adding up to what has been presented to the general public/media.

What I can't understand, is how the story keeps changing and expanding. There has to be more to Max's accident, to explain Rebecca's death. As presented, I could never understand or condone the findings of suicide. If there is more to it, and Rebecca didn't tell the entire truth, I hope it comes out why, as I feel there would have to be a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez